This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Staff Retirements, Carer's Allowance Applications, Ministerial Advisers Appointments, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I concur with Deputy Pat Deering about the Minister's work on the Bill and the path it has come along since its inception. A huge amount of work has been carried out on it. The Minister has listened to many sectors and business people who are struggling in rural areas. I have a few concerns. It is important that we stand up and take responsibility. We have to lead as a country and accept...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme (15 Feb 2018)
“85. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport when a request for expressions of interest in the large scale projects under the sports capital programme will be made; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7534/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Tourism Project Funding (15 Feb 2018)
“42. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of the lakelands project; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7533/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 330 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 25 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)