This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, School Transport, Departmental Funding, Covid-19 Pandemic, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Consultative Forum on International Security Policy Report: Statements (22 Nov 2023)
“I am pleased to join colleagues for this important debate. I will conclude today's session with a few words on the consultative forum and the related next steps. Allow me to thank Deputies for their valuable contributions in the House today. One of the main goals of the forum was to generate discussions on our foreign, security and defence policies. Anyone who has listened to the last two...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (22 Nov 2023)
“65. To ask the Minister for Finance to set out the timeframe a taxpayer can appeal a capital gains tax assessment after discharging same. [51412/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Policies (22 Nov 2023)
“72. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will provide an update on amendments to the capital works management framework in relation to public works contracts on foot of high inflation costs for construction materials and details of other supports available to contractors. [51413/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 148 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 22 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 298 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)