This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Funding, Schools Building Projects Status, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Parliamentary Questions for Answer by the Minister for Health: Motion (21 May 2020)
“I move: That, notwithstanding the Order of the Dáil of 7th May, 2020, and until further notice in the 33rd Dáil, on or after 27th May, 2020, the number of Questions under Standing Order 50(2) for answer by the Minister for Health which may be received by the Clerk of the Dáil from a member shall not exceed six in any one week.”
- Covid-19 (Finance): Statements (20 May 2020)
“I am raising the issue of interest rates in our banking sector. A person who has an average mortgage of €200,000 at 3.25% would have paid approximately €2,500 in interest over the period of the pandemic. People are concerned that our interest rates are distorted compared with the eurozone and that banks are passing this on to customers. This week I was speaking to an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Staff (20 May 2020)
“141. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform his plans to relocate civil servants who commute long distances to work using the bus or train that run the risk of infecting vulnerable members of their household on their return; if remote working can be put in place in all Departments; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [5713/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 387 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 51 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)