This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Departmental Staff Retirements, Hospital Services, Carer's Allowance Applications, Ministerial Advisers Appointments
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Dairy Sector (12 Jul 2018)
“8. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the measures he is considering to support a strong and viable suckler herd; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31073/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Horse and Greyhound Fund (12 Jul 2018)
“23. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans to use the horse and greyhound fund to support the equestrian and sports horse sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31072/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 353 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 32 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)