This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Funding, Hospital Waiting Lists, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Vacant Properties (15 Jul 2021)
“My Department does not hold data on the amount of vacant and derelict housing units in the State. Each of the 31 local authorities have prepared a Vacant Homes Action Plan for their administrative area. The Vacant Home Action Plan identifies the scale of vacant homes in their jurisdiction and sets ambitious but realistic targets for the number of vacant homes that can ultimately be brought...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Land Issues (15 Jul 2021)
“The Property Registration Authority (PRA) registers land/property transactions which, on registration, can be accessed by the public as part of the National Land Register. Information on the Register and the registration process is available on the PRA's website at www.prai.ie. The consideration (price paid) is not shown on the Register. However, this may be available on the Property Price...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (15 Jul 2021)
“Firstly, it is important to note that it is settled Government policy to support older people to live in their own homes and communities with dignity and independence for as long as possible, as this has the best outcomes both for the individual and for society as a whole. I recognise, however, that there are some people who, for various reasons, may wish to move from larger houses to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 90 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 143 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)