This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Funding, Schools Building Projects Status, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Emergency Works Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“174. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of a recently submitted application for emergency works by a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13106/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (30 Jun 2020)
“204. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 261 of 16 June 2020, when a decision will issue in relation to a school (details supplied) in view of the fact all information has been returned to her Department; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13300/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“210. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will consider allowing the July provision to take place in mainstream schools that do not have an ASD unit but have students with special needs due to the importance for these students to get back into a school routine and have some social interaction ahead of returning to school in September 2020; if her Department has considered this...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 32 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 357 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 53 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)