This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Staff Retirements, Schools Building Projects Status, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Rural Regeneration and Development Fund (11 Jul 2019)
“24. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the status of the rural regeneration development fund; the impact the fund will have on counties, for example, County Westmeath; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30082/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Action Plan for Rural Development Implementation (11 Jul 2019)
“34. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the status of the consultations taking place with stakeholders for the next phase of rural policy post-2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30079/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service Provision (11 Jul 2019)
“485. To ask the Minister for Health if additional home help hours will be provided for a person (details supplied). [30630/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 420 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 41 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)