This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Funding, Hospital Waiting Lists, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Vacant Sites (18 May 2022)
“Addressing vacancy and dereliction, and maximising the use of the existing housing stock, is a priority objective of the Government, as evidenced by the recently published Housing for All - A New Housing Plan for Irelandwhere one of the four pathways in the plan is specifically dedicated to this area. My Department continues to liaise with local authorities on the implementation of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Commercial Rates (18 May 2022)
“Local authorities are under a statutory obligation to levy rates on any property used for commercial purposes in accordance with the details entered in the valuation lists prepared by the Commissioner of Valuation under the Valuation Acts 2001 to 2020. The Commissioner of Valuation has sole responsibility for valuation matters, including determination of relevant property under the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Work Permits (17 May 2022)
“167. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if an urgent review of the work permit system will be instigated by his Department with a view to including hospitality staff, including chefs in the critical skills criteria who would then be eligible to apply; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24779/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 170 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 217 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)