This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Funding, Carer's Allowance Applications, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (2 Apr 2020)
“In relation to today's business, it is proposed that, notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the only business to be taken shall be the business as set out in the Report of the Business Committee dated 31 March 2020, with no Questions on Promised Legislation; No. 4, statements on Covid-19 – health, shall conclude within one hour and 45 minutes and shall be confined to a single...”
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (26 Mar 2020)
“It is proposed, notwithstanding the order of the Dáil of this day, that the proceedings on Second Stage of the Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020 shall, if not previously concluded, be brought to a conclusion after six hours and any division demanded on the conclusion of Second Stage shall be taken immediately. Speeches on Second Stage shall be in the...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Mar 2020)
“In relation to today's business it is proposed that: (1) Notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, the only business to be taken today shall be as set out in the first revised report of the Business Committee, dated 3 March 2020, and there shall be no questions on promised legislation; (2) The Dáil shall sit later than 8.03 p.m. and shall adjourn if there are no further speakers...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 390 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 47 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)