This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Staff Retirements, Schools Building Projects Status, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Areas of Natural Constraint Scheme Data (13 Dec 2018)
“176. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of applicants and the amount paid to same for each scheme (details supplied) in 2018. [52623/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects Status (13 Dec 2018)
“185. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of plans for the upgrade of the N4 from Mullingar to Longford (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52494/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Commencement of Legislation (12 Dec 2018)
“248. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when staff training will be completed following the commencement of section 13 of the Civil Registration (Amendment) Act 2014; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [52317/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 404 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 35 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)