This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Departmental Funding, Schools Building Projects Status, Carer's Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Peter Burke and answered by departments)
- Ban on Rent Increases Bill 2020: Second Stage [Private Members] (17 Sep 2020)
“I thank all the Deputies for their contributions. We all meet people in our clinics with genuine concerns and the most vulnerable people we see are those affected by the issues raised here tonight. It is important that we respond in the most genuine fashion in trying to ensure we protect the most vulnerable. We all know that rents are unaffordable, that we need a sustainable rental market...”
- Seanad: Residential Tenancies and Valuation Bill 2020: Second Stage (31 Jul 2020)
“I am grateful to the Leas-Chathaoirleach and to all Senators for facilitating the urgent passage of this very important legislation through Seanad Éireann today. I accept that the time allowed for debate is necessarily short. The Government is keen to deliver for renters today. The programme for Government recognises the important role that the private rental sector plays in housing...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Local Authority Funding (23 Jul 2020)
“With regard to the local property tax, it is incorrect and not factual to say that all other grants were removed from local authorities. Record streams of funding are now available to local authorities through urban and rural regeneration funds and various grants, including equalisation funds for local authorities that are short. By raising the property tax in County Longford, the council...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 283 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peter Burke speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 67 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)