This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Sinn Fein TD for Donegal
- Former Sinn Fein Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 November 2010 — Byelection
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 November 2010 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Pearse Doherty speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, IBRC Liquidation, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Pearse Doherty and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Road Projects Status (22 May 2019)
“44. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the progress being made to finalise preferred routes with respect to the TEN-T priority routes improvement project in County Donegal; and when the preferred routes design option will come before the local authority for approval. [21721/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (22 May 2019)
“108. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the provision of a new school building at a school (details supplied) in County Donegal; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22239/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (21 May 2019)
“The programme for Government states the Government will introduce a new model of affordable rental accommodation to provide more housing solutions for those on low incomes. Despite his lofty rhetoric, the Taoiseach has dragged his heels on the cost rental model. The Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government now has a new pet project, which he calls "co-living", which he presents...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 198 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 782 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 99 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pearse Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1064 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register