This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Sinn Fein TD for Donegal
- Former Sinn Fein Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 November 2010 — Byelection
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 November 2010 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Pearse Doherty speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, IBRC Liquidation, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Pearse Doherty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: European Arrest Warrant (11 Jul 2019)
“333. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of European arrest warrants issued for which arrests and-or extraditions remain outstanding; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30632/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Brexit Issues (11 Jul 2019)
“334. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the way in which a no-deal Brexit scenario will impact on the level of criminal justice co-operation which exists between parties to the agreement and the UK specifically with respect to outstanding European arrest warrants; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30633/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Healthcare Infrastructure Provision (11 Jul 2019)
“487. To ask the Minister for Health the business cases and additional funding applications developed by Letterkenny University Hospital which require additional capital and revenue funding; if the business cases are with the hospital, the Saolta University Healthcare Group and HSE Estates; the status of each such project; the timeline for delivery of each project in tabular form; and if he...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 196 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 857 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 100 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pearse Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1090 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register