This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Sinn Fein TD for Donegal
- Former Sinn Fein Senator (Agricultural Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 November 2010 — Byelection
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 November 2010 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Pearse Doherty speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, IBRC Liquidation, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Pearse Doherty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“214. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason school transport will not be provided for a child (details supplied) in County Donegal to accommodate their July provision attendance; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13388/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishing Industry (30 Jun 2020)
“601. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the amount of funding allocated for grants under the fisheries local area group development 2016-2023 for 2020; the actual amount of funding allocation that has been issued to date; and the remaining amount for 2020. [13387/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licences (30 Jun 2020)
“724. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the process by which a person (details supplied) in County Donegal can renew their driver licence; the reason their attempts to do so failed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13405/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 362 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 104 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pearse Doherty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1155 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register