This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Social and Affordable Housing Data (20 Jun 2019)
“212. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the number of social houses built in circumstances in which the State is leasing the house from a private developer in each of the past five years; the number of social houses funded through housing agencies that are leased from private development companies; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25995/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: State Claims Agency (19 Jun 2019)
“163. To ask the Minister for Health if the State Claims Agency is providing indemnification to a clinic (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25719/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (18 Jun 2019)
“I raise the tragic case of the family who were recommended by the National Maternity Hospital, Holles Street to have an abortion without a diagnostic test or without one of the medical practitioners even meeting the mother. The Minister for Health has been sitting on this information for four weeks, the Attorney General has been briefed and the family has sat with the chief medical officer...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 364 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 579 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register