This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Data (23 May 2017)
“195. To ask the Minister for Finance the numbers of live PAYE tax payers who are registered with the Revenue Commissioners, that is, PAYE tax payers who are not designated as deceased, unemployed or emigrated and if he will compare this figure with the number of persons at work that are understood by the CSO to be PAYE workers. [24573/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (23 May 2017)
“201. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the technical survey of the future site of a school (details supplied) been carried out; if he will publish this assessment; the estimated cost to refurbished the buildings; when it will be refurbished; the area of the new refurbished building; the number of classes which will be available; if he will meet with the principal and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Appointments Service (23 May 2017)
“374. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the steps he is taking to address capacity issues at the Public Appointments Service. [24581/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 456 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 463 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register