This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Confidence in the Minister for Health: Motion (Resumed) (20 Feb 2019)
“In a functioning democracy, the Minister responsible for 700,000 people on waiting lists, 100,000 people on hospital trolleys, 2,500 people waiting for their first mental health clinician meeting, a GP service that is grinding to a halt around the country, diminishing conditions for staff right through the service and a reduction in capacity in the system would be gone. In a functional...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: North South Inter-Parliamentary Association (19 Feb 2019)
“139. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of times the North South Inter-Parliamentary Association has met since it was formed; when the last meeting of the association took place; the matters discussed and achieved by the association; and when the next meeting of the association will take place. [8277/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Availability (19 Feb 2019)
“388. To ask the Minister for Health when Spinraza treatment will be rolled out to persons with spinal muscular atrophy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8028/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 397 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 573 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register