This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: North South Inter-Parliamentary Association (19 Feb 2019)
“139. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the number of times the North South Inter-Parliamentary Association has met since it was formed; when the last meeting of the association took place; the matters discussed and achieved by the association; and when the next meeting of the association will take place. [8277/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Availability (19 Feb 2019)
“388. To ask the Minister for Health when Spinraza treatment will be rolled out to persons with spinal muscular atrophy; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8028/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Groups (19 Feb 2019)
“374. To ask the Minister for Health if there are discussions within the HSE to remove Our Lady's Hospital, Navan and the Mullingar Regional Hospital from the Ireland East hospital group; the basis of these discussions; the impact it will have for the two hospitals; the impact on the connections that have been created between these two hospitals and the group; and if there has been a decision...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 398 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 573 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register