This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Aontú TD for Meath West
- Changed party from Independent on 28 Jan 2019; from Sinn Fein on 15 Nov 2018
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Public Transport Provision (11 Jul 2019)
“800. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport further to Parliamentary Question No. 214 of 12 June 2019, when exactly route 167 will be extended. [30779/19]”
- EU-Mercosur Trade Agreement: Motion [Private Members] (10 Jul 2019)
“One third of Irish farmers are deemed to be able to make enough money to make a living on their farm, while another third can only do that by working off their farm. Teagasc estimates that one third of farmers simply do not make enough money whatsoever. The number of farmers in the State is falling, average wages are on the floor and poverty is rampant among farmers. The Government has...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Public Transport Initiatives (9 Jul 2019)
“70. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans to reduce the cost of public transport and increase its reach within rural Ireland in order to reduce congestion and pollution. [29562/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 365 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 580 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register