This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Aontú TD for Meath West
- Changed party from Independent on 28 Jan 2019; from Sinn Fein on 15 Nov 2018
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Commissions of Investigation (30 Jun 2020)
“1. To ask the Taoiseach the costs incurred by the Commission of Investigation into the Irish Bank Resolution Corporation to date by category; the purpose for which the funding was spent in each case; and the beneficiaries in each case. [12844/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (30 Jun 2020)
“125. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the planned location for a permanent school premises (details supplied); the capacity it is planned to increase the school to; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12794/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (30 Jun 2020)
“173. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the financial assistance available to private school bus operators that have suffered a loss of income as result of Covid-19 and that will not be able to resume services, leaving up to 90,000 students without school transport; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13105/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 44 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 132 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 66 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 610 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register