This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2018)
“Ten days ago the former CEO of the HSE, Mr. Tony O'Brien, made a serious attack on Navan hospital. He stated that the emergency department in Navan was a target of the HSE for closure. He also undermined the morale of the staff and the confidence of the general public by attacking the quality of the service there. It was shocking given that Mr. Tony O'Brien was, and the HSE is, responsible...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: National Planning Framework (14 Nov 2018)
“105. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his plans to ensure that population caps detailed in the national framework document will not leave persons homeless, push up house prices and rents in County Meath and lead to a reduction in development of infrastructure such as the Navan to Dublin rail line in order that spatial balance is achieved through meeting existing...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Anti-Social Behaviour (14 Nov 2018)
“115. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the powers that local authorities have in terms of tenancy agreements in dealing with families that have continually broken the law and disturbed the peace. [47048/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 487 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 548 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register