This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Central Bank (National Claims Information Database) Bill 2018: Second Stage (20 Sep 2018)
“Cuirim fáilte roimh an deis chun labhairt ar an ábhar seo mar is ábhar iontach tábhachtach é gan dabht. Tá na mílte duine thar timpeall na tíre ag fulaingt de bharr na praisí ina bhfuil an córas árachais sa tír seo. Is léir go bhfuil an córas sin iomlán briste mar tá daoine ann nach bhfuil in ann taisteal,...”
- Future of the Post Office Network: Motion (18 Sep 2018)
“Tóghfaidh mé dhá nóimeád. I visited a number of rural towns in my constituency last week. The first one I was in was Kildalkey where secondary school children have to walk ten minutes along a windy road, wearing high-vis jackets, first thing in the morning because the Department of Education and Skills took their seats on the school bus from them. I was also...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Court Procedures (18 Sep 2018)
“293. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when the €2,000 threshold for claims in the small claims court was set; and his plans to increase this threshold. [37350/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 95 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 413 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 537 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register