This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Properties, Departmental Expenditure, Inniúlacht sa Ghaeilge sa Státseirbhís, Cross-Border Co-operation, Job Creation
(based on written questions asked by Peadar Tóibín and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Office of Director of Public Prosecutions (20 Sep 2017)
“110. To ask the Taoiseach the annual Exchequer funding provided to the Director of Public Prosecutions in each of the past ten years and to date in 2017, in tabular form. [38446/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Gaelscoil Issues (20 Sep 2017)
“226. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his Department carried out a study on the establishment of a support centre within his Department to enable the transition of English medium schools to Irish medium schools; if he will provide the results of such a study; if there is an established protocol within his Department for such a procedure; if he will make these guidelines...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Oideachas Gaeltachta (20 Sep 2017)
“227. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills an mbeidh an clár dátheangach um Thacaíocht Naisc (Droichead) á chur ar fáil d’iar-bhunscoileanna gaeltachta ar bhonn píolótach; más rud é go mbeidh, cathain a chuirfear ar fáil é; cá mhéad scoil a bhfuil an roinn ag súil leis go mbeidh siad páirteach sa...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 96 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 386 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Peadar Tóibín speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 476 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register