This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disability Services, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Schemes, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Health Services Staff
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Just Transition: Statements (18 May 2022)
“I live in the heart of rural Ireland, in the constituency of Cavan-Monaghan. The vast majority of people generally agree that we need to change the way we live in order to tackle the climate crisis but this needs to be done in an equitable way. The price of home heating oil, for example, increased by 50% in the 12 months to January 2022. This was prior to the recent decision by the...”
- National Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (17 May 2022)
“I am very disappointed the Cabinet agreed earlier today to sign off on the national maternity hospital going ahead on non-publicly owned land. The question as to why the land could not be gifted to the State has never been answered. We have been told the 299-year lease at nominal rent is ownership in everything but name but why can it not just be signed off and given at a nominal fee in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Employment Support Services (17 May 2022)
“154. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her plans to increase funding for an employment support programme (details supplied) to allow for expansion of same on a countrywide basis; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25338/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 121 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 561 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 120 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)