This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disability Services, Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Disability Services Data, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Sep 2021)
“HSE representatives attended a meeting of the Joint Committee on Disability Matters in May to discuss the progressing disability services model. They stated that all 91 children's disabilities network teams were to be established by the end of quarter 2, that is, the end of June. We are now nearing the end of quarter 3 and they are not all established. How many of them have been...”
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (20 per cent Provision of Social and Affordable Housing) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (21 Sep 2021)
“I commend my colleague, Deputy Eoin Ó Broin, on bringing forward the Bill. I welcome the fact the Government is not opposing the motion. The Minister says he is going to review it and I hope that will lead to action. The most common issue among my constituents is housing or, I should say, lack of housing, and I know that is the same for practically every Member of this House. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Fuel Quality (16 Sep 2021)
“37. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the way in which he plans to enforce the new standards for all domestic solid fuels which he plans to introduce across the State; the way in which he plans to prevent suppliers from Northern Ireland from selling non-compliant fuels; the body which will be responsible for enforcing these new regulations; if he plans to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 80 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 408 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 62 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)