This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): State Examinations, Mortgage Interest Supplement Scheme, Waste Management, Vehicle Registration Tax, Tuberculosis Eradication Programme
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Measures to Protect Victims of Domestic Violence): Statements (24 Jun 2020)
“As Teachta Dála for Cavan-Monaghan I pay tribute to a past pupil of mine, Ms Sonia Lee, and her family, for the strength they have shown not just in recent weeks but in the past two years since Sonia endured an horrific attack by her former partner that left her with life-changing injuries. I wish her well in future. The unprecedented levels of gender-based violence is a global...”
- Covid-19 (Health): Statements (11 Jun 2020)
“I was deeply concerned to learn at the weekend of plans to merge the midwifery-led unit in Cavan General Hospital with the consultancy led services there. I have been reliably informed that the unit has been closed to anyone who wished to book this facility from 1 June 2020. While women who were booked prior to that date will be facilitated, anybody attempting to make a booking after that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Operations (9 Jun 2020)
“221. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of drug searches that have taken place in County Cavan since the beginning of 2019; and the number of arrests and convictions for the possession and supply of illegal drugs in County Cavan since January 2019, in tabular form. [9941/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 18 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)