This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disability Services, Special Educational Needs, Health Services Staff, Departmental Data, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (7 Dec 2023)
“It is planned to open a class for autistic children in Mullahoran Central National School, County Cavan, in September 2024. Funding has been approved by the Department since March 2022 to build a base class. All documentation has been submitted but the school has not got the permission to proceed to tender. If it does not get that permission very soon, the class and space will not be ready...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Rental Sector (7 Dec 2023)
“74. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government what actions he plans to take to constrain the exorbitant rise in private rental prices; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54168/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Policy (7 Dec 2023)
“46. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government his views on whether it is equitable that additional measures approved under Housing for All to incentivise the activation of increased housing supply and help reduce housing construction costs does not include people in rural Ireland on group water schemes as it only refunds Uisce Éireann water and wastewater standard...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 143 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 607 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 213 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)