This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Disability Services Data, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Respite Care Services, Commencement of Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Common Agricultural Policy: Statements (16 Jun 2021)
“The CAP budget is starting from a lower base than in previous years. CAP currently makes up only 30% of the overall EU budget as opposed to the 37% it made up in previous years. We know the emphasis, going forward, must be on making farming sustainable and delivering environmental benefits. However, if the CAP budget continues to decrease, it will mean farmers are being asked to do more...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Strategies (15 Jun 2021)
“622. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the timeframe for the publication of the National Housing Strategy for People with Disabilities 2022-2027; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31527/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Provision (15 Jun 2021)
“623. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the estimated additional cost of increasing the funding to the capital assistance scheme by 5%, 10% and 25% respectively; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31528/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 312 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 54 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)