This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Disability Services Data, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Respite Care Services, Commencement of Legislation
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Rights of People with Disabilities (3 Jun 2021)
“75. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment further to Parliamentary Question 125 of 17 December 2020, if Enterprise Ireland’s draft Disability Inclusion Strategy – Supporting Entrepreneurship has been approved by the Enterprise Ireland senior management team; the way this strategy document specifically supports entrepreneurship and self-employment for persons...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Industrial Development (3 Jun 2021)
“79. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the number of IDA backed companies that are currently located within each county; the number of IDA backed companies located in each county in the past five years, respectively; the number of site visits that were conducted by the IDA in each county in the past five years, respectively; the amount of funding that was expended by the...”
- Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (2 Jun 2021)
“The recommendations in HIQA's maternity overview report found a lack of clarity and national leadership within the HSE regarding the responsibility for implementing the national maternity strategy. This strategy provides a framework for a new and better maternity service that will improve choice for women and ensure that smaller maternity units in particular are better supported to provide...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 312 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 54 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)