This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Pauline Tully TD
- Sinn Fein TD for Cavan-Monaghan
- Entered the Dáil on 9 February 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Disability Services, Special Educational Needs, Departmental Schemes, An Garda Síochána, Departmental Data
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (28 Mar 2023)
“95. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will consider reviewing the application process for emergency needs’ payments for those seeking assistance with a deposit and first month’s rent to enable her Department to issue a letter of pre-approval to applicants which can be used to reassure landlords and assist them in securing a tenancy; and if...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Eligibility (28 Mar 2023)
“120. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if her Department has a timeframe within which domestic violence has occurred for a person to be eligible for an emergency needs’ payment; if so, the timeframe after the violence has occurred after which her Department will no longer accept an application for an emergency needs’ payment; and if she will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Service Executive (28 Mar 2023)
“608. To ask the Minister for Health if he is setting up a group within his Department to look at the issue of siloing within the HSE; and if this group will agree to meet with therapy professionals' representative organisations (details supplied). [14480/23]”
More of Pauline Tully's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 132 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 610 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 173 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)