This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Special Educational Needs, Disability Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Disability Services Data, Grant Payments
(based on written questions asked by Pauline Tully and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector (15 Jul 2021)
“19. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the recommendations contained within the report of the Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine on Issues impacting the Forestry Sector in Ireland relating to ash dieback that he will implement; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38176/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Horticulture Sector (15 Jul 2021)
“79. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps his Department has taken to support the horticultural and mushroom sector in response to imminent crisis due to peat shortages; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38177/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Home Schooling (15 Jul 2021)
“252. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if all tutors that participated in the supplementary home tuition scheme from January 11 to April 30 2021 have at this point been paid; if not, the number who have been paid; the number who remain unpaid; the timeframe for unpaid home tutors to receive a payment; and the average length of time home tutors have been waiting to receive a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 346 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pauline Tully speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 62 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)