This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights Issues, Animal Welfare, Departmental Contracts Data, Election Monitoring Missions, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Paul Murphy and answered by departments)
- Health (Regulation of Termination of Pregnancy) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) (16 Oct 2018)
“I will be brief in following my colleague, Deputy Mick Barry. This will be the last speaking slot to be taken by Solidarity-People Before Profit in the Second Stage debate because we are very anxious to see the legislation progress and take effect as soon as possible, particularly in the light of the Government's precarious position. I will make a few brief general points and two...”
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (16 Oct 2018)
“It is very clear that this summit is extremely unlikely to result in any outcome on Brexit. Instead, in recent days there has been a ratcheting up of rhetoric about the potential for no deal, playing on the very real fears of ordinary people in Ireland, Britain and across Europe. The problem in all of this is, as it has been from the start, is that these are negotiations between vested...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff Recruitment (16 Oct 2018)
“396. To ask the Minister for Health when a surgeon will be appointed to cater for those in need of excessive skin removal surgery at St. Vincent's Hospital, Dublin; the measures being put in place for those in need of surgery; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41974/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 139 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 133 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 401 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register