This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Animal Welfare, Human Rights Issues, Election Monitoring Missions
(based on written questions asked by Paul Murphy and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Sep 2021)
“The programme for Government talks about tackling low pay and improving the minimum wage but it seems even the currently inadequate minimum wage is being violated by companies through internship schemes. I have written to the Tánaiste and to the Workplace Relations Commission, WRC, about one such scheme in Creedon's Dog Care in Cork, which sees interns expected to work from 9 a.m. to 6...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Sports Organisations (16 Sep 2021)
“193. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will remove fox hunts and an animal shooting organisation from the Revenue Commissioners list of sports bodies that have been granted tax exemption given the fact that they are not involved in promoting athletic or amateur games or sports as required for qualification under section 235 of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 (details supplied). [44280/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Hare Coursing (16 Sep 2021)
“209. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the reason the rabbit haemorrhagic disease variant two, RHD2, exclusion zone specified in the 2021-2022 hare coursing licence has been reduced from 25 km to 3 km and does not now cover the discovery of infected rabbits; and if he will revoke the coursing licence following a warning from the National Parks & Wildlife...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 196 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 511 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 723 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register