This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Human Rights Issues, Departmental Contracts Data, Animal Welfare, Departmental Expenditure, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Paul Murphy and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (2 May 2017)
“662. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the progress his Department has made in relation to the adjustment of the post award value of public service pensions referred to in the reply to Parliamentary Question No. 17 of 2 March 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19471/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 130 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 200 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Murphy speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 286 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register