This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
This TD is not currently on any committee and has had no written questions answered for which we know the department or subject.
- Coronavirus: Statements (5 Mar 2020)
“To those parents, children and teachers who are at the front line of Covid-19, the country is behind them. They may be in individual isolation, but as far as this House is concerned, they are not isolated or forgotten. The word "war" that I use with regard to Covid-19 is not to alarm but to demonstrate that, in this containment phase, all of the resources of the State must be used and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 1 committee discussions and Dáil debate since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul McAuliffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)