This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Special Educational Needs, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Paul McAuliffe and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on the report. The assembly has become an important part of our democratic process. Yet again, it has produced a nuanced representation of the state of gender inequality. I thank everybody who was involved in the assembly vote, both men and women. Sometimes men feel excluded from this debate or they feel that we need to be defensive in responding to the...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Oct 2021)
“The programme for Government contains a range of commitments on education, not least the recent reduction in the pupil-teacher ratio. However, to do that, we first need a teacher, and I know many principals across north Dublin are struggling to recruit teachers at the moment. They are also struggling to find substitute teachers. There was an arrangement in place previously where special...”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (14 Oct 2021)
“I always make the mistake of responding to the debate instead of just reading what I have prepared. Yet I find myself compelled to respond to the debate again.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 155 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 429 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul McAuliffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 67 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)