This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Special Educational Needs, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Paul McAuliffe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Departmental Contracts (25 Feb 2021)
“186. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will consider supporting a project (details supplied). [10832/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (25 Feb 2021)
“332. To ask the Minister for Health his views on the Covid-19 vaccination roll-out in Denmark (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10925/21]”
- New Decade, New Approach Agreement: Statements (24 Feb 2021)
“In light of the threat of a collapsed Northern Ireland Executive and increased community tensions, it is timely that we review an agreement that was born out of similar circumstances. The Good Friday Agreement was an opportunity for us to demonstrate how a shared island might lead to a united Ireland. The commitments that the Irish Government gave in the New Decade, New Approach agreement,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 349 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul McAuliffe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 36 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)