This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Staff (11 Oct 2018)
“92. To ask the Minister for Health if the recent vacant psychiatrist position (details supplied) in County Wexford has been advertised; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41543/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services Expenditure (11 Oct 2018)
“100. To ask the Minister for Health the cost to provide a psychiatrist travelling from County Galway to County Wexford each weekend (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41566/18]”
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2018)
“Courtown and Riverchapel are receiving €197,000, Fethard, €82,000, and Askamore, €63,999. There are many other such areas right across the country. When Opposition Members are talking about the decline of rural Ireland, I ask them to look deep into their hearts and recall whether previous Governments were able to announce such funding to small villages and parishes...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 42 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 200 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 561 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register