This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel Data (11 Sep 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 2078 and 2079 together. The information requested by the Deputy is set out in the tables below. Figures quoted for 2017 are accurate to 31st August, 2017. Personnel exiting Defence Forces excluding Mandatory Retirements Year 2015 2016 2017 Number of personnel 440 529 335 Personnel exiting Defence Forces by way of Mandatory Retirement Year 2015...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Naval Service Vessels (11 Sep 2017)
“The most significant investment of recent years by the Defence Organisation has been on the procurement of the new Off-Shore Patrol Vessels for the Naval Service. The third ship in the programme, LÉ William Butler Yeats was commissioned in October 2016, joining LÉ Samuel Beckett and LÉ James Joyce in operational service. A contract for an additional sister ship was placed with...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Civil Defence (11 Sep 2017)
“I do not accept that Civil Defence transactions are overwhelmingly carried out in cash. Funding for Civil Defence operations is shared on a 70/30 basis between my Department and local authorities by way of an annual grant to each authority. The grant covers all allowable administration and running costs for Civil Defence in each local authority. This grant and all other transactions in...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 144 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 462 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register