This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Departmental Reports (6 Dec 2018)
“There have been no post-enactment reports published by my Department since March 2011. In general, legislation emanating from the Department of Defence is focused on the Defence Forces only and does not apply to the ordinary citizen or the business community.”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Legislative Measures (6 Dec 2018)
“The information requested by the Deputy is as follows: Act Date signed by the President Defence (Amendment) Act 2011 26 July 2011 Civil Defence Act 2012 26 December 2012 Defence Forces (Second World War Amnesty and Immunity) Act 2013 14 May 2013 Defence (Amendment) Act 2015 22 July 2015”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Departmental Schemes (6 Dec 2018)
“My Department provides operational grants to each local authority in relation to running costs for Civil Defence. My Department also pays a grant to the Irish Red Cross towards it's administration costs. In addition, for the past four years, my Department allocated funding to the Irish Red Cross for distribution to small businesses, sporting, community and voluntary organisations that were...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 183 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 573 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register