This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Personnel Data (20 Jun 2019)
“The number of Defence Forces personnel availing of psychiatric services through the HSE since July 2018, is not readily available. Personnel in need of psychiatric assessment are referred through their primary carer. To ascertain if a referral had been made for psychiatric assessment would involve each individual primary carer conducting a review of all their patients' records.”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Medical Services (20 Jun 2019)
“The Deputy will be aware that a range of both medical and non-medical services are provided to serving members of the Defence Forces who experience traumatic events in the line of duty. These include: - Access to Critical Incident Stress Management (CISM) in the event of a traumatic incident; - A network of Personnel Support Service (PSS) Officers and occupational social workers at formation,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: State Claims Agency Data (20 Jun 2019)
“The State Claims Agency (SCA) manages personal injury claims of this nature on behalf of the Minister for Defence. The information sought by the Deputy could not be compiled by the SCA within the timeframe allowed to answer this Parliamentary Question. I will revert to the Deputy as soon as the information is provided to me.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 180 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 631 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register