This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces (18 Dec 2019)
“As noted on previous occasions, the outcome of the vote of 23 June 2016 in the UK will have implications across all aspects of the business of the European Union, including in the area of defence. While the vote does not give rise to fundamental strategic issues for Defence Forces operations or for Ireland’s continuing engagement with the EU’s Common Security and Defence...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Strength (18 Dec 2019)
“The military authorities have advised that, as at 30thNovember 2019, 605 personnel were inducted into the Defence Forces and 10 serving soldiers were awarded a cadetship. They have further advised that, on that date, the strength of the Permanent Defence Force (whole time equivalent), across all services was 8,751 personnel. I am very much aware that there continues to be...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Equipment (18 Dec 2019)
“My priority as Minister with Responsibility for Defence is to ensure that the operational capability of the Army, Air Corps and Naval Service, is maintained to the greatest extent possible to enable the Defence Forces to carry out their roles as assigned by Government, including overseas deployments. The acquisition and updating of equipment for the Defence Forces remains a clear...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 117 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 679 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register