This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Tenant Purchase Scheme Eligibility (16 Feb 2017)
“140. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government if improvements will be introduced to the tenant purchase scheme to enable Part V tenants that are in a financial position to purchase their homes participate in this scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7780/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Representative Organisations (16 Feb 2017)
“RDFRA currently receive quarterly payments of €12,697.38 (i.e. €50,789.52 per annum) and an annual telephone allowance payment of €1,906.40 from the Department of Defence. RDFRA also receives subscription payments from its members. Paid training days are also allocated in respect of the work of the RDFRA Executive, representing a further contribution by the State in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Departmental Legal Costs (16 Feb 2017)
“The Chief State Solicitor’s Office is responsible for the costs of the State’s legal teams in litigation cases that it manages on behalf of my Department. The State Claims Agency (SCA) manages and provides legal representation in relation to personal injury cases taken against the Minister for Defence. External legal costs incurred by the SCA arising from the defence of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 43 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 103 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 425 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register