This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (21 Sep 2017)
“148. To ask the Minister for Health if there will be extra positions allocated in areas (details supplied); if so, the timeframe for same; the number of positions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39972/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Medicinal Products (21 Sep 2017)
“I understand that the Report has been finalised by the Working Group. I anticipate that it will be submitted to me in the near future.”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Employment Rights (20 Sep 2017)
“680. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if it is legal for an employer and employee to agree that the employee will take payment in lieu of part of their holidays; if a company or its director are breaking labour law in cases (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [39711/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 142 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 462 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register