This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Departmental Staff Data (22 Feb 2018)
“I attended the NDP and NPF launch in the Institute of Technology Sligo on 16 February 2018 accompanied by two special advisors. No official of the Department attended the event. Outside normal travel expenses, which have not yet been calculated, no costs were incurred by the Department of Defence.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Psychological Assessments Waiting Times (22 Feb 2018)
“130. To ask the Minister for Health the efforts being made to reduce the waiting time for referrals to the child and adolescent primary care psychology service (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9028/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Beef Data and Genomics Programme (22 Feb 2018)
“170. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the criteria for a person to opt out of a scheme (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9209/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 178 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 24 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 514 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register