This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Ministerial Meetings (18 Oct 2018)
“I can confirm that neither I, nor my departmental officials, have met with persons or representatives of companies referred to by the Deputy in the past two years to date.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services (18 Oct 2018)
“206. To ask the Minister for Health the areas in which the proceeds from the sale of a hospital (details supplied) have been or will be spent; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42800/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Pensions (17 Oct 2018)
“The Army Pensions Acts 1923-1980 provide for the grant of pensions and gratuities to former members of the Permanent Defence Force (PDF) in respect of permanent disablement due to a wound or injury attributable to military service (whether at home or abroad) or due to disease attributable to or aggravated by overseas service with the United Nations. Application for a disability pension...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 194 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 561 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register