This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: Céim an Choiste agus na Céimeanna a bheidh Fágtha - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Committee and Remaining Stages (26 Mar 2020)
“I thank Deputies Berry and Chambers for raising this very important issue. The Government very much appreciates the service of the members of the Reserve Defence Force, RDF, which comprises the First Line Reserve, the Army Reserve and the Naval Service Reserve, and fully recognises the important role that the three elements of the Reserve Defence Force play in contributing to Ireland's...”
- An Bille um Bearta Éigeandála ar mhaithe le Leas an Phobail (Covid-19), 2020: An Dara Céim (Atógáil) - Emergency Measures in the Public Interest (Covid-19) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Mar 2020)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on section 25 of the Bill. At the outset, I acknowledge the important contribution of the Defence Forces and the entire defence organisation in support of the HSE in its effort to combat this silent enemy. Most visible is the presence of the ships being used as testing centres in Dublin, Cork and Galway. A military task force has been also established to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Properties (5 Mar 2020)
“The land in question, known as Fort Templebreedy, which comprises c.37 acres, remains an operational facility and continues to be used by the Defence Forces. There are no plans under consideration to dispose of the site at this time.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 680 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register