This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (18 May 2022)
“68. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the status of coastal protection and flood relief projects in Rosslare Strand, County Wexford; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25054/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Schemes (17 May 2022)
“97. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will provide details on her Department’s new workplace pension scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24440/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (17 May 2022)
“98. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will outline the benefits of doubling the period of time for which domiciliary care allowance and carer’s allowance paid for children who are hospitalised; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24364/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 411 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register