This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Schools Building Projects, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic (7 Jul 2020)
“95. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if guidance will be provided on regulations (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13934/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Disabled Drivers and Passengers Scheme (7 Jul 2020)
“146. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of the processing of the revised claim for fuel grant for members of the drivers and passengers with disabilities scheme; if the case of a person (details supplied) will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13756/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Primary Medical Certificates (7 Jul 2020)
“158. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of the resumption of oral hearings for the appeal of the primary medical certificate that needed to be cancelled in April 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13865/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 693 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register