This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Freedom of Information Data (25 Jun 2019)
“My Department received a total of 140 requests in 2018 for records under the Freedom of Information Acts. The table below shows the breakdown of these requests. Among the reasons for the refusal of requests was that the records sought did not exist. Granted 28 Part-Granted 34 Refused 47 Transferred 13 Withdrawn 13 Dealt with outside of FoI 5 Total number of FoI requests received in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Remuneration (25 Jun 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 100 and 101 together. Similar to other sectors in the public service, the pay of Permanent Defence Force personnel was reduced as one of the measures to assist in stabilising national finances during the financial crisis. The recovery in the economy has provided the fiscal resources to restore payscales to all public servants in an affordable and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Allowances (25 Jun 2019)
“Non-commissioned officers who are filling appointments in the Establishment for Instructors in the Military College, Training Depots, Corps Depots and Schools and in the Observer Corps are paid an allowance at the weekly rate of €23.28 or €24.50 depending on personal pension contributions payable by the individual. This continues to be paid for duties performed. In...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 180 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 631 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register