This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, School Staffing, Health Services, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Departmental Staff Data (12 Jul 2018)
“The number of men and women employed in my Department on 10 July 2018 at each Civil Service grade is as follows: Grade Women Men Total Secretary General 0 1 1 Assistant Secretary 0 3 3 Principal 7 11 18 Assistant Principal 18 27 45 Administrative Officer 3 3 6 Higher Executive Officer 44 23 67 Executive Officer 72 25 97 Clerical Officer 85 16 101 Service Officer 0 10 11 Total...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Naval Service (12 Jul 2018)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 46 and 47 together. The Chief of Staff provides me with updates on cases of bullying, harassment and unacceptable behaviour, on a regular basis. Defence Forces policy is this area is unambiguous. All personnel have the right to be treated with respect, equality and dignity and the right to carry out their duties free from any form of sexual harassment,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Naval Service Staff (12 Jul 2018)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 48 to 51, inclusive, together. The Defence Forces is an inclusive organisation and encourages participation of women at all levels. I am informed by the military authorities that no female personnel have been promoted to the rank of Chief Petty Officer in the Naval Service to date. However it should be noted that all roles are open to women and men on merit...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 39 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 193 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 546 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register