This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Information and Communications Technology (4 Mar 2021)
“51. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if State bodies can now make greater use of commercial cloud computing in delivering public services including in cases involving the processing, hosting or storing of personal information in view of his comments welcoming the publication of the Office of Government Procurement guidance note on cloud services and in order to support...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Redundancy Payments (4 Mar 2021)
“153. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the amount that has been paid into the social fund from employers who have made employees redundant in each of the years 2010 to 2020; the amount in cases in which the State had to pay for each of the years; the number of family homes on which a charge is being placed or executed each year; and if she will make a statement...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic (3 Mar 2021)
“100. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if guidance for driving instructors and a timeframe for return to driver lessons will be included in the new living with Covid framework; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10959/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 199 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 695 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register