This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Support Services (19 May 2022)
“18. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if there is a county breakdown of the 125 start-ups that were supported by Enterprise Ireland in 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24957/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Consumer Protection (19 May 2022)
“47. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the progress his Department has made in transposing EU legislation, such as Council Directive 2019/2161, in the area of consumer protection; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24958/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Further and Higher Education (19 May 2022)
“148. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his Department has plans to offer businesses supports to engage in lifelong learning; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24950/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 403 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register