This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): , Grant Payments, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Paul Kehoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (12 May 2022)
“335. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 371 of 24 March 2022, the status of the response (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23957/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Departmental Schemes (12 May 2022)
“361. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 1893 of 26 April 2022, if progress has been made in furthering a compensation scheme for farmers who were impacted by the flooding in County Wexford on 25 December 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24032/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Heritage Sites (11 May 2022)
“103. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if his Department has taken further steps to protect the archaeological history of the entirety of Vinegar Hill, County Wexford; if he will consider designating the entire hill as a protected national heritage site; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23562/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 411 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Kehoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register