This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, An Garda Síochána, Schools Building Projects, Rail Network
(based on written questions asked by Paul Donnelly and answered by departments)
- National Maternity Services: Motion [Private Members] (17 May 2022)
“Everyone wants to see the building of the new national maternity hospital but it has been overshadowed by the Government's failure to listen to the concerns of so many people inside and outside this Chamber. The simple fact is that a national maternity hospital built by the State should, and must, be built on land solely owned by the State. Long-term leasing is not the same as full...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (17 May 2022)
“225. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the number of passengers who used Broombridge, Castleknock, Clonsilla and Hansfield train stations each month in 2021 and to-date in 2022, in tabular form. [24389/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Dublin Bus (17 May 2022)
“226. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the number of buses in the Dublin Bus fleet as of 1 May 2020, 1 May 2021 and 10 May 2022, in tabular form. [24390/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 162 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 107 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)