This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Schools Building Projects, Mental Health Services, Hospital Staff
(based on written questions asked by Paul Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Protected Disclosures (1 Apr 2021)
“332. To ask the Minister for Health the status of a protected disclosure by a person (details supplied). [17801/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Home Schooling (31 Mar 2021)
“557. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason home school supports were removed from a person (details supplied). [16326/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Insurance Industry (25 Mar 2021)
“39. To ask the Minister for Finance if insurance companies that cover dance schools, variety clubs and stage schools will be lobbied for a reduction in premiums while teaching online. [15981/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 205 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 41 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)