This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Public Transport, Illegal Dumping, Immigration Status
(based on written questions asked by Paul Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I also congratulate Deputy Stephen Donnelly on his new role as Minister for Health. I wish him well and commit to working with him in a positive and outcome-focused way that ensures that we deliver for and with our communities. As Deputy O'Reilly said we will also do our best to hold the Minister to account, as is our role. Covid-19 has shown once again the true spirit of community that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Grant Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“235. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if there will be changes in the SUSI grant scheme in 2020 in relation to the financial situation persons find themselves in due to the impact of Covid-19 on the economy. [13573/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (30 Jun 2020)
“236. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the time frame of the building of five prefabs for a school (details supplied) which were due to be finished by September 2020 but have been delayed by the Covid-19 restrictions. [13574/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 5 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 25 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 5 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)