This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Paul Donnelly TD
- Sinn Fein TD for Dublin West
- Entered the Dáil on 9 February 2020 — General election
- Email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): An Garda Síochána, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Hospital Staff, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Donnelly and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Criminal Justice (Engagement of Children in Criminal Activity) Bill 2023: Second Stage (31 May 2023)
“I welcome the Bill. It will create a new criminal offence to tackle the issue of adults encouraging young people and children to get involved in criminal behaviour. As someone who has worked with young people from disadvantaged communities and worked with communities tackling drug problems for more than 30 years, I have witnessed this happening over and over again. Younger people are...”
- Targeted Investment in the Health Service: Motion [Private Members] (17 May 2023)
“I welcome the motion tabled by the Independent Group. It serves to highlight again and shine a spotlight on our health service. I acknowledge the hard work and dedication of the doctors, nurses and all of those on the front lines and everyone who works in the services. Recently my mother was released from the Mater hospital after being there for five weeks. I can attest to the absolutely...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Official Travel (16 May 2023)
“157. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the dates in 2022 and to date in 2023 that the Irish Ambassador and or Deputy Head of Mission in Mexico has visited Cancún; and the purpose of each visit, in tabular form. [23100/23]”
More of Paul Donnelly's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 75 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 242 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 163 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)