This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Disability Services Data, Housing Issues, Rail Network
(based on written questions asked by Paul Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Level 5 Response to Covid-19: Statements (Resumed) (23 Oct 2020)
“It is very sad that we are back in a situation where level 5 restrictions apply. I take the opportunity to express my condolences to the families whose loved ones have passed away and to offer my support to the people in hospital who are struggling to get back to full health. There has been much criticism of the Opposition from speakers on the Government benches. There is not one person in...”
- Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) Records, and another Matter, Bill 2020 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (21 Oct 2020)
“The Minister and I have known each other for some time. I understand the difficult position he is in being a first-time Minister in a new Government and dealing with this situation but it is absolutely critical that this matter is dealt within an appropriate way. I am from the north inner city. When I was young I would go with my friends to the Sean McDermott Street swimming pool,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 107 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 24 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)