This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Public Transport, Illegal Dumping, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Paul Donnelly and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (9 Jul 2020)
“The programme for Government contains a promise to tackle the scourge of scramblers and quad bikes. This issue is not only anti-social but there is also a significant criminal element involved. These vehicles wreck our community, open spaces and parks. The Tánaiste will know some of the ones I will mention, which have been scourged over the last month, including Hartstown Park, Royal...”
- Microenterprise Loan Fund (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (Resumed) (8 Jul 2020)
“Like many other Teachtaí Dála, I have spoken to many business owners during the months of lockdown. Many people were ringing us, trying to figure out what was going on and what supports were available for businesses to be able to reopen and stay in business. Many of those business owners have shown that they have a strong social conscience. I will give a couple of examples. I...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (8 Jul 2020)
“The programme for Government includes an undertaking, which was also given by the previous Government, to legislate for a special fund for community centres to enable them to deal with fire safety and other health and safety issues that emerged in the past 12 to 15 months. Will this fund cover the entire works required to allow those centres to open and remain open? In my area, two centres...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 37 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paul Donnelly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 8 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)