This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Grant Payments: Grant Payments (27 Jan 2011)
“Question 131: To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Fisheries and Food the reason a person (details supplied) in County Galway has not received their single farm payment and if entitlements from the national reserve have been assigned to them; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4290/11]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 196 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 241 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)