This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Closed-Circuit Television Systems (12 May 2021)
“The Commissioners of Public Works have advised that there are a number of issues at Clare Abbey which renders the installation of a full CCTV system at the site impractical ; these include a lack of land ownership at the site, the lack of a power supply and possible threat to archaeology if cabling were to be installed. While wires-free options are available, there are a number of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Disadvantaged Status (12 May 2021)
“164. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 578 of 28 April 2021, if the schools (details supplied) are eligible for consideration for DEIS status; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25030/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (11 May 2021)
“The Enniscorthy (River Slaney) flood defence scheme is being progressed by Wexford County Council (WCC) on behalf of the Commissioners of Public Works as a scheme under the Arterial Drainage Acts 1945 and 1995. This is a significant scheme within the Office of Public Works €1 billion flood relief investment programme nationally, from which the relevant funding for the Enniscorthy...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 400 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register