This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations (3 Jun 2020)
“174. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will address a matter regarding calculated grades (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8498/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Human Rights (27 May 2020)
“532. To ask the Minister for Health if a human rights impact assessment will be carried in regard to the Covid-19 emergency powers. [7307/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Appeals (5 Mar 2020)
“187. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a decision will issue from the school transport appeals office in relation to an appeal issued on 7 October 2019 (details supplied); if the report which was requested from his Department is causing the delay, and if so, when the report will issue to the school transport appeals section for completion of the appeal; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 19 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 343 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register