This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (19 May 2022)
“Local flooding and coastal erosion issues are a matter, in the first instance, for each Local Authority to investigate and address. Under the OPW Minor Flood Mitigation Works and Coastal Protection Scheme, applications are considered for projects that are estimated to cost not more than €750,000 in each instance. Funding of up to 90% of the cost is available for approved projects....”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works (19 May 2022)
“The OPW is committed to providing card payment facilities at all sites with an admission charge, however, there are instances where poor connectivity and/or features of the site’s infrastructure render the provision of such facilities more complex. Currently there are seven such sites where work remains ongoing in terms of finding appropriate technological solutions that will enable...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: National Monuments (19 May 2022)
“The Office of Public Works undertakes such projects on behalf of the Department of the Taoiseach and the proposal was forwarded by the Office of Public Works to this Department for its attention. There has been no update on the matter at this present time.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 17 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 434 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register