This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Correspondence (1 Apr 2021)
“Due to restrictions on movement between units and buildings and the current regime of home working, delivery of physical post to units has not always been entirely reliable during lockdown. I regret to say that that the letter referred to has not been received by the appropriate staff at Dublin Castle. The Deputy may wish to inform his correspondent that the letter should be emailed to:...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works (1 Apr 2021)
“It is OPWs intention to run a panel recruitment competition during 2021 for the above.”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Local Authority Funding (1 Apr 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 111, 112 and 115 to 117, inclusive, together. Local flooding issues are a matter, in the first instance, for each Local Authority to investigate and address. All Local Authorities, including Cavan County Council and Monaghan County Council, may carry out flood mitigation works, using either their own resources, or by applying for funding under the OPW...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 22 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 394 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register