This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Provision (11 Oct 2018)
“208. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the plans in place to allow voluntary housing associations to draw down capital towards the construction of community voluntary houses; his plans to make further allocations available under the capital assistance scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41594/18]”
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2018)
“I acknowledge the presentation made yesterday by the Minister for Finance and Public Expenditure and Reform on introducing a budget of €59.2 billion in current expenditure and €7.3 billion in the capital expenditure. In doing so, I acknowledge the work of officials in both Departments. This budget is being presented to the Dáil in contrast with the budgets presented when...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: National Educational Psychological Service (10 Oct 2018)
“75. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the digitisation of files under the National Educational and Psychological Service; and if paper based files are still in use. [41322/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 81 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 297 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register