This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Pyrite Resolution Board (7 Jul 2020)
“270. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if the Pyrite Resolution Board will take responsibility for ongoing damage to dwellings in County Limerick, caused from the time of first notification. [13818/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Institutions (7 Jul 2020)
“380. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a field hospital on the grounds of the University of Limerick will impact on the potential reopening of the university in September 2020; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13834/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (7 Jul 2020)
“391. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of approval for works at a school (details supplied). [13889/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 19 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 343 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register