This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Garda Stations (22 Oct 2020)
“It is expected that the preparation of tender documentation will be completed shortly. Consultations will then be required with the Department of Justice and the Garda authorities prior to a decision to advance to the invitation of tenders from construction contractors. Following award of a contract construction will take about 18 months to complete.”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Land Issues (22 Oct 2020)
“I understand from my officials that Section 28(2) of the State Property Act 1954 provides that land held by a company at the time of its dissolution devolves to the State in the name of the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform.An exception to this is where the land was held in trust for another. It should be noted that the Minister's interest is defeasible by company...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Relief Schemes (22 Oct 2020)
“I am advised by my Office that it in the process of commissioning a scoping report on options and recommendations, within the parameters of the Public Spending Code, for the future economic appraisal of investment in capital flood relief schemes. This scoping report will help to inform consideration by the OPW of the circumstances in which the traditional economic appraisal of cost...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 22 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 381 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register