This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Funding (23 Feb 2017)
“Sport Ireland, which is funded by my Department, is the statutory body with responsibility for the promotion, development and co-ordination of sport, including responsibility for the allocation of funding to sporting organisations. As this question is a matter for Sport Ireland, I have referred it to Sport Ireland for direct reply. I would ask the Deputy to inform my office if a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Sports Capital Programme (22 Feb 2017)
“The Sports Capital Programme (SCP) is the Government's primary vehicle to support the development of sports facilities and the purchase of sports equipment. The 2017 round of the programme is currently open for applications. Applications must be made online at www.sportscapitalprogramme.ie. The application period closes on Friday next 24 February. Information on how to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 58 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 256 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register