This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Office of Public Works (25 Feb 2021)
“The restroom facilities in the Phoenix Park have been developed where there is suitable water and waste water infrastructure. The locations suitable for these facilities are currently at the Phoenix Park Visitor Centre, the Tea Rooms close to Dublin Zoo and also Farmleigh Estate. The Park is primarily a green space and the network of waste water is, as you can appreciate, limited to certain...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Flood Relief Schemes (25 Feb 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 80 and 82 together. The Blackpool Flood Relief Scheme commenced in 2013 when the Office of Public Works, in conjunction with Cork City Council, appointed consultants to develop proposals to deal with the flood risk that existed in Cork City. Following extensive engineering and environmental analysis, public consultation, and a formal Public Exhibition, the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Coastal Erosion (25 Feb 2021)
“I am advised that Irish Rail, in partnership with Wicklow County Council, commissioned consultants to undertake the East Coast Erosion Study, which included an assessment at North Beach in Arklow. While the OPW was consulted on the technical assessment methodology in respect of this work, my Office is not in receipt of the most current study report which I understand is now complete. It is a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 22 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 394 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register