This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Appeals (5 Mar 2020)
“187. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a decision will issue from the school transport appeals office in relation to an appeal issued on 7 October 2019 (details supplied); if the report which was requested from his Department is causing the delay, and if so, when the report will issue to the school transport appeals section for completion of the appeal; and if he will make a...”
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“I congratulate my two colleagues from the constituency of Limerick: Deputies Niall Collins and Richard O'Donoghue. I commiserate with my former colleague, Deputy Neville, on losing his seat in the election. I thank the almost 9,500 people in County Limerick who voted for me and the nearly 15,000 I finished up with. I want to reflect on some points made by a couple of Members as I...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Safety (17 Dec 2019)
“605. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport further to Parliamentary Question No. 525 of 3 December 2019, if chickens being conveyed from poultry farms to slaughter houses can be considered within the exemption referred to in the reply; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53080/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 21 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 44 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 343 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register