This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Planning Issues (15 Jun 2021)
“The Commissioners of Public Works, on behalf of the State, manage a large and diverse property portfolio of over 2,500 properties, including the former O'Connell Street Garda Station and the property once occupied by An Gúm. Officials in my Department have informed me that they are aware of the planning application referred to by the Deputy and that a letter of consent has been...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Museum Projects (15 Jun 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 418 and 440 together. The grounds of the Royal Hospital Kilmainham are open from 8.00AM to 18.30PM Monday to Saturday and 11.00AM to 18.30PM on Sundays and Bank Holidays. The Royal Hospital Kilmainham is a historic site, the main building being 340 years old, with carefully crafted formal gardens. It is home to the Irish Museum of Modern Art which cares...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works (15 Jun 2021)
“A number of flood relief projects were delayed in 2019 due to issues surrounding the planning processes as set out in Vote 13 of the 2019 Appropriation Account. While delays arising from planning processes, with an associated impact on expenditure outturn, are not uncommon, three schemes in particular were significantly delayed, which then had a notable impact on the overall outturn on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 400 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register