This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Maritime Jurisdiction (15 Jan 2019)
“140. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if a matter regarding a map contained in SI No. 22 of 2016 (details supplied) will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54194/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Land Ownership (15 Jan 2019)
“414. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans to address the issue of unauthorised access to lands by persons without permission; and his further plans to introduce further changes to protect landowners from unauthorised entries. [54223/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: National Standards Authority of Ireland (15 Jan 2019)
“501. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation further to Parliamentary Question No. 259 of 11 December 2018, if she will address matters (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [54311/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 99 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 311 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register