This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Single Payment Scheme Payments, Grant Payments, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Patrick O'Donovan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Policy (23 May 2017)
“140. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the way in which immigration determinations are made; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24601/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Tourism Funding (23 May 2017)
“My Department's role in relation to tourism lies in the area of national tourism policy. It is not directly involved in the management or development of individual tourism projects. These are operational matters for the Board and Management of Fáilte Ireland. While the Department provides funding to Fáilte Ireland for investment in tourism offerings, it does not...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Capital Assistance Scheme Applications (16 May 2017)
“225. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government if he will address a matter (details supplied) regarding an application to the capital assistance scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22904/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 24 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick O'Donovan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 261 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register