This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff, Covid-19 Pandemic, Children in Care, Northern Ireland, Child and Family Agency
(based on written questions asked by Patrick Costello and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Provision (15 Jul 2021)
“185. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the actions his Department will take to alleviate the inhumane conditions exposed by a recent publication (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38722/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (14 Jul 2021)
“192. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will give accreditation to the certificate in inclusive school support the national training programme for SNAs which is currently being delivered by UCD and was established following a review by the NCSE; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [38131/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products (14 Jul 2021)
“439. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the availability of the drug zolgensma in the State; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31596/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 356 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick Costello speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 28 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)