This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Staff, Vaccination Programme, Children in Care, Northern Ireland
(based on written questions asked by Patrick Costello and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Covid-19 Pandemic (27 Jul 2021)
“227. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the specific guidance he has given the operators of the Luas tram service to limit capacity in line with public health advice given the fact that entry and exit to the Luas system is generally unmanned; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40263/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Schemes (27 Jul 2021)
“611. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will consider establishing a financial support system for citizen resident in buildings (details supplied). [39278/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Hydraulic Fracturing (27 Jul 2021)
“805. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if Ireland will jointly place a resolution before the UN General Assembly in advance of the COP26 Summit calling for a global ban on fracking; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39097/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 361 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick Costello speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 28 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)