This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Homelessness Strategy, Planning Issues, Special Educational Needs Staff, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Tests
(based on written questions asked by Patrick Costello and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education Policy (30 Jul 2020)
“18. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if detailed plans will be provided of the implementation of the commitment in the Programme for Government to develop inclusive and age-appropriate RSE and SPHE curricula across primary and post-primary levels, including an inclusive programme on LGBTI+ relationships and making appropriate legislative changes, if necessary. [18119/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Departmental Staff (30 Jul 2020)
“84. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the establishment of a new section for education research and policy within her Department has commenced as stated in the Programme for Government; and the timeline for same. [18118/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jul 2020)
“631. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a school (details supplied) will be opened as an autism-specific school in view of the fact local families have been campaigning for same for a considerable time. [18802/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 39 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patrick Costello speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)