This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Medical Cards, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Defence Forces
(based on written questions asked by Patricia Ryan and answered by departments)
- Mental Health During and Post Covid-19: Statements (3 Jun 2021)
“The pandemic has had a huge effect on the mental health of our older people. Over the last year I have spoken to many of the groups that represent and advocate for our older people. The stories they have told me are shocking. Our older people have been left behind by this Government. One older person described their time during Covid as looking out the window waiting to die. Too much...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (3 Jun 2021)
“On page 115 of the programme for Government, the Government commits to ensuring that all enlisted members of the Defence Forces have the same access to healthcare as officers do. What progress has been made towards achieving this? Will the PDFORRA medical assistance scheme be extended beyond the end of the year and its scope be expanded to include family members and ex-service personnel?”
- Committee on Budgetary Oversight: Budget Priorities Exiting Covid-19 Pandemic: Discussion (3 Jun 2021)
“I thank Dr. Kinsella very much and I am aware of the time constraints and I will move quickly onwards. Turning to Social Justice Ireland, I have read its previous pre-budget submissions with interest and I look forward to its next one. One thing that stood out is that in just 15 years, it is expected that more than one in five of our population will be aged over 65. As Sinn Féin...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 546 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patricia Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 50 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)