This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, European Health Insurance Card, Disability Services Provision, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
(based on written questions asked by Patricia Ryan and answered by departments)
- Ministerial Power (Repeal) (Ban Co-Living and Build to Rent) Bill 2020: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Oct 2020)
“I thank my colleague, Teachta Ó Broin, for bringing this Bill before the House. It will scrap the power Ministers have to make sweeping changes to planning law without a vote of the Oireachtas. It will also ban co-living and the substandard design of build-to-rent properties for renters. We are told the housing Minister is conducting a review of co-living. While in opposition, the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Trade, Enterprise and Employment: Apprenticeship Programmes (20 Oct 2020)
“134. To ask the Minister for Trade, Enterprise and Employment his plans to incentivise construction companies to engage apprentices; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31446/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Departmental Schemes (20 Oct 2020)
“143. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will increase the ring-fenced funding for community projects under the renewable electricity support scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31439/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 232 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patricia Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 13 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)