This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Defence Forces, Medical Cards, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
(based on written questions asked by Patricia Ryan and answered by departments)
- Citizens' Assembly on Gender Equality: Statements (20 Oct 2021)
“I welcome the report of the Citizens' Assembly on gender equality, which is a matter of human rights, justice, and fairness. There are still many inequalities in women's lives that need to be eliminated, but we must also recognise that men suffer from inequality too. I thank the members, chairperson and secretariat of the Citizens' Assembly. The assembly is an excellent example of...”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Financial Resolution No. 2: General (Resumed) (14 Oct 2021)
“Budgets, like politics, are about choices. This Government chooses measures which favour vested interests, golden circles, vulture funds, developers and institutional landlords. Sinn Féin's fully costed alternative budget favours ordinary workers and families, hard-pressed renters and the working poor, all of whom this Government holds in such contempt. As Sinn Féin spokesperson...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Oct 2021)
“On page 52 of the programme for Government a promise is made to: "Publish a new Palliative Care Policy for adults by mid-2021 to update the 2001 policy." This will reflect the many developments in end-of-life care and international best practice and will better interact with children's palliative care. Is there any update on when this policy will be published? We are way past mid-2021.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 411 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Patricia Ryan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 64 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)