This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status, DEIS Scheme, Hospitals Capital Programme, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Pat Gallagher and answered by departments)
- Order of Business (20 Feb 2018)
“Deputies, please let the Taoiseach speak.”
- Topical Issue Matters (15 Feb 2018)
“I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 29A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Jonathan O'Brien - to discuss the proposed infrastructure upgrade at Tinker's Cross Roads, Mayfield, Cork; (2) Deputy Joe Carey - the retention of the medical assessment unit at Mid-Western Regional Hospital, Ennis; (3)...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Feb 2018)
“The Tánaiste has got an idea.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 589 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 200 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Gallagher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 419 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)