This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Hospitals Capital Programme, Hospital Services, School Accommodation Provision, Fish Quotas
(based on written questions asked by Pat Gallagher and answered by departments)
- Road Traffic (Amendment) (Use of Electric Scooters) Bill 2019: Second Stage (Resumed) (17 Oct 2019)
“The motion, as amended, is agreed and the Bill will, therefore, be read a second time in three months.”
- Topical Issue Debate: Beef Industry (17 Oct 2019)
“The Deputies did not use up all their time. I know Deputy Eugene Murphy has an interest in this matter but, unfortunately, due to Standing Orders only those who tabled the matter can speak.”
- Financial Resolutions - Financial Resolution No. 9: General (Resumed) (17 Oct 2019)
“If Deputy O'Loughlin wishes to contribute, she will have only two minutes.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 542 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 172 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Gallagher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 644 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)