This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Hospitals Capital Programme, Hospital Services, School Accommodation Provision, Road Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Pat Gallagher and answered by departments)
- Public Transport: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (18 Apr 2019)
“I must now deal with a postponed division relating to the motion regarding public transport. On Wednesday, 17 April 2019, on the question that the amendment to the motion be agreed to, a division was claimed and, in accordance with Standing Order 70(2), that division must be taken now.”
- Finance (Office of Tax Simplification) Bill 2018: Second Stage (Resumed) [Private Members] (18 Apr 2019)
“We must now deal with a postponed division relating to the Finance (Office of Tax Simplification) Bill 2018, taken on Thursday, 11 April 2019. On the question, "That the Bill be now read a Second Time", a division was claimed and, in accordance with Standing Order 70(2), that division must be taken now.”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Apr 2019)
“Before I call Deputy O'Keeffe, I apologise for inadvertently overlooking him about two weeks. It was not deliberate. That is now rectified and peace has broken out. I call Deputy O'Keeffe.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 543 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 165 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Gallagher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 578 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)