This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects Status, DEIS Scheme, Hospitals Capital Programme, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Pat Gallagher and answered by departments)
- Plastic and Packaging Pollution: Statements (19 Apr 2018)
“Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Message from Select Committee (19 Apr 2018)
“The Select Committee on Finance, Public Expenditure and Reform, and Taoiseach has completed its consideration of the Fossil Fuel Divestment Bill 2016 and made no amendments thereto.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 548 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 160 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Gallagher speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 430 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)