This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions, Hospital Waiting Lists, Inland Fisheries
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Ambulance Service Funding (21 Jun 2017)
“181. To ask the Minister for Health the funding which was allocated for the ambulance base in County Carlow; the position regarding the works programme; the status of the base accommodation issues; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29125/17]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Business of Joint Committee (20 Jun 2017)
“Before we begin, I remind members to ensure that their mobile phones are completely turned off.”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Sea-Fisheries (Amendment) Bill 2017 and Fish Quotas: Discussion (20 Jun 2017)
“Before we begin, I remind members, witnesses and those in the Gallery to ensure that their mobile phones are completely turned off as they affect the broadcasting system. We are meeting to discuss the Sea-Fisheries (Amendment) Bill 2017 and domestic aspects of the fish quotas allocation within the Irish fishing industry. I welcome the witnesses and thank them for coming before the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 148 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register