This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Waiting Lists, Pension Provisions, Inland Fisheries
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (15 Nov 2017)
“168. To ask the Minister for Health if a connection is being made between the HPV vaccine and the onset of symptoms experienced by 628 women; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48368/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Disability Allowance Applications (14 Nov 2017)
“460. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a person (details supplied) will have their disability file reviewed and the medical evidence sent and assessed by the medical assessor. [47760/17]”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (9 Nov 2017)
“On promised legislation, I refer to the Greyhound Industry (Amendment) Bill. The greyhound industry has been through a difficult spell in recent times. It employs over 10,000 people. As such, it is a very important industry for Ireland and we are aware of its future importance. Pre-legislative scrutiny of the Bill took place last May and June and it was intended to introduce it before the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 133 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 69 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register