This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Business of Joint Committee (12 Mar 2019)
“Apologies have been received from Deputies Cahill and McConalogue and from Senator Paul Daly. Before we begin, I remind members to ensure their mobile phones are turned off. I propose we go into private session to deal with some housekeeping matters. Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Scrutiny of EU Legislative Proposals (12 Mar 2019)
“Schedule A includes COM (2019) 48, a proposal for a regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council amending Regulation (EU) No. 508/2014 as regards certain rules relating to the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund by reason of the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the Union. It is proposed that this warrants no further scrutiny. Is that agreed? Agreed. It is proposed that...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Coillte: Chairperson Designate (12 Mar 2019)
“I remind members and witnesses to make sure their mobile phones are turned off completely. We next have an engagement with the chairperson designate of Coillte. The purpose of this session is to engage with Ms Bernie Gray who has recently been appointed chairperson of Coillte. The committee is interested in discussing the approach Ms Gray will take in her new role and in hearing about the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 65 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 103 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 88 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register