This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions, Hospital Waiting Lists, Inland Fisheries
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Services (16 Feb 2017)
“232. To ask the Minister for Health whether a general practitioner in Carlow town is available to take on new private patients in view of the fact a person (details supplied) new to the area has been refused by a number of doctors in Carlow town. [7881/17]”
- Confidence in Government: Motion (15 Feb 2017)
“He hit a sore point.”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Services (15 Feb 2017)
“203. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding general practitioners charging a person (details supplied) for blood tests; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7484/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 145 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 62 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register