This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Invalidity Pension Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Waiting Lists (6 Sep 2019)
“1013. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) will be seen in Tallaght University Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35705/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Strategies (11 Jul 2019)
“26. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development his plans for the development of a national strategy to support the community and voluntary sector; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30085/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Schemes (11 Jul 2019)
“35. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development his plans to help those communities in need of assistance towards formulating proposals for funding under various programmes; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30086/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 94 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 20 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 96 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register