This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions, Inland Fisheries
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Public Health (Alcohol) Bill 2015 [Seanad]: Second Stage (Resumed) (15 Feb 2018)
“I welcome the Minister and the opportunity to speak about the Bill. I support its main principles, but I have a few reservations which I hope to address in the next couple of minutes. The main aim of the Bill is to have some control. We have had an uneasy relationship with alcohol in this country over many years. The aims of the Bill include a minimum unit price, new labelling and...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Feb 2018)
“The Deputy was on the bus.”
- Other Questions: Sports Capital Programme Applications (15 Feb 2018)
“I thank the Minister of State for his worthwhile reply. I am a former chairman of Carlow GAA county board and the importance of the SCP cannot be underestimated. My county has received more than €2.5 million in grants since the programme was reintroduced a few years ago following its abandonment by Fianna Fáil. Was there a consistent reason for clubs being declared ineligible...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 137 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 74 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register