This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Appeals (19 Jun 2019)
“258. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection when a person (details supplied) in County Carlow will receive a decision on an invalidity appeal applied for one year ago; and the reason for the delay from the time of the original application to the appeals decision. [25670/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Contracts (18 Jun 2019)
“94. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the contractual service and financial obligations on members of the Defence Forces, by category (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25199/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Residency (18 Jun 2019)
“130. To ask the Minister for Finance when a certificate of tax residence will be issued to a person (details supplied). [24832/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 19 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 96 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register