This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Climate Change Adaptation Plans (11 Oct 2018)
“38. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the work ongoing in his Department in addressing climate change; the schemes in place to help farmers improve their farms' environmental performance; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41295/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agrifood Sector (11 Oct 2018)
“39. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the supports provided to Bord Bia to assist Irish agrifood businesses to find new markets for their produce in the context of a potentially changed trading environment post-Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41296/18]”
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2018)
“I am delighted to have the opportunity to say a few words today on the budget that was announced yesterday. First, it is not that often that we get the opportunity to speak on a budget that has been balanced for the first time in almost ten years. Reference was made earlier on to the fact that we have had a balanced budget and to sum it up, one could say that we have a prudent budget. It...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 131 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 81 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register