This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions, Hospital Waiting Lists, Inland Fisheries
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (23 May 2017)
“530. To ask the Minister for Health the steps that can be taken to assist an organisation (details supplied) which is facing closure on 25 May 2017 due to historical governance issues which have not been addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24648/17]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Business of Joint Committee (16 May 2017)
“I remind members to ensure their mobile telephones are turned off. We will go into private session to deal with some housekeeping matters. Is that agreed? Agreed.”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Agriculture, Food and the Marine: General Scheme of Greyhound Industry Bill 2017: Discussion (Resumed) (16 May 2017)
“Before beginning, I remind members, witnesses and people in the Visitors Gallery to ensure their mobile telephones are turned off. This meeting will deal with pre-legislative scrutiny of the general scheme of the Greyhound Industry Bill 2017. From Greyhound Racing Integrity Ireland, I welcome Ms Eilis McCann, chair, and Dr. David McGrath, committee member. I thank them for coming before...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 168 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 17 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register