This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medical Card Applications, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Social Welfare Appeals, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Pat Deering and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Agricultural Policy Subsidies (12 Jul 2018)
“14. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the efforts he is making with his EU colleagues to secure an increase in the CAP budget post 2020; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31159/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fodder Crisis (12 Jul 2018)
“31. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the quantity of fodder imported under import scheme in 2018; the way in which this compares with a similar scheme in 2013; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31158/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (12 Jul 2018)
“484. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 277 of 3 July 2018, when he expects this to take place; and when the vaccine will be made available to teenage boys [32244/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 67 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Deering speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 80 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register