This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Housing Policy, Planning Issues, Primary Care Centres Provision, Marine Safety
(based on written questions asked by Pat Casey and answered by departments)
- Building the Housing of the Future: Motion [Private Members] (10 Apr 2019)
“I am sharing time with Deputies Scanlon, Aindrias Moynihan, Murphy O'Mahony, MacSharry, O'Loughlin and Troy. Fianna Fáil welcomes and supports the motion. Fine Gael has overseen a crisis marked by homelessness which is reaching unprecedented levels. Surging rents are at historic heights. Home building numbers are tens of thousands behind where they need to be, while some 130,000...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (9 Apr 2019)
“The programme for Government includes reference to climate change. A controversial decision was taken by An Bord Pleanála to grant planning permission for a large-scale wind farm on the iconic hills around Aughrim. In making the decision, the board used what we all agree to be the outdated wind energy guidelines that go back to 2006 and ignored the views and concerns of the people of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Home Insulation Grants (4 Apr 2019)
“279. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his plans for grant funding to be provided to home dwellers to insulate their houses using Irish wool (details supplied) in view of the number of houses here that have poor BER ratings; the similar initiatives that could help to revive the prospects of the sheep and wool sector here; and if he will make a statement on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 90 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Casey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 73 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)