This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Policy, Hospital Services, Primary Care Centres Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Home Help Service Provision
(based on written questions asked by Pat Casey and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Film Industry Development (11 Sep 2017)
“706. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if consultation has taken place with her Department regarding the proposed sale of a film studio (details supplied); if so, the dates of such consultations; the outcome of such consultations in view of the strategic importance of the studio in the future development of the film industry both nationally and for the mid-east...”
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2017: Committee and Remaining Stages (13 Jul 2017)
“On the second period, the Bill as it stands states "up to December 2021". Is it not within the power of each local authority to grant an extension period of one, two, three, four or five years? They do not have to grant the entirety of the five years. If they feel a housing estate is almost completed and does not warrant a five-year extension, surely they have the ability to grant the...”
- Planning and Development (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2017: Second Stage (13 Jul 2017)
“I want to go back to when we were initially discussing this amending legislation in respect of the second period of extension. It did not matter what document we took up, regardless of whether it was the heads of the Bill, Library research or the pre-legislative scrutiny. When we were discussing the second period of extension, all that was mentioned was that it had to have been 20 houses...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 91 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Casey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 32 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)