This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Policy, Planning Issues, Hospital Services, Schools Building Projects, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Pat Casey and answered by departments)
- Affordable Housing: Motion [Private Members] (16 May 2018)
“I welcome tonight's motion on affordable housing, which has been brought forward by my colleague, Deputy O'Brien. Affordable housing is an area of the systemic housing crisis that has been consistently overlooked by the Government, yet it remains an essential keystone in the solution of delivering homes for all our people. It is an historical fact that there is an embedded and consistent...”
- Other Questions: Commercial Rates Valuation Process (8 May 2018)
“I wish to come in on this subject because Wicklow is going through its own revaluation process. We all know the value small and medium-sized enterprises have to each county, especially in towns. Through no fault of the businesses themselves, rates have not been revalued in 20 or even 30 years but the businesses are now faced with a revaluation process that is unjust and will involve a...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Priority Questions: Homeless Persons Data (8 May 2018)
“I must agree in the sense that while one might say that these people have been in houses for two years, they are not in secure tenancies. In fairness, they should be described as being homeless. We have been producing monthly figures for two years and it has taken two years to discover this anomaly in the system, which is unacceptable. Is the Minister trying to play games with the homeless...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 40 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Casey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 52 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)