This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects Status, Primary Care Centres Provision, Community Employment Schemes Supervisors, Housing Policy, Planning Issues
(based on written questions asked by Pat Casey and answered by departments)
- Rent Freeze (Fair Rent) Bill 2019: Second Stage [Private Members] (10 Dec 2019)
“Tonight's debate provides us with the opportunity to discuss solutions to the housing crisis in the rental sector rather than continue to play politics with the national emergency caused by the failure of current Government policies in respect of the rental sector. Rents are at an all-time high and many families cannot afford their rent because of the rack-renting taking place in certain...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (10 Dec 2019)
“On the same issue, I wish to share my devastation at the news of yesterday's announcement that Rondo Food is closing and moving its facility. This will have a significant impact on the company's 150 workers and their families coming up to Christmas. What was most disappointing about this process was the 30-day procedure put in place. The works committee of the firm put forward practical,...”
- Housing Solutions: Statements (5 Dec 2019)
“I am sharing time with Deputy Troy. In all fairness, the Minister of State is now asking us to come with a full housing plan. Everybody on the committee has worked with the Government on major pieces of legislation to progress through this House. We have also presented 13 Bills. It is wrong to say we are not part of the solution. We have been part of the solution. That should be...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 79 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Casey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 84 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)