This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Housing Policy, Hospital Services, Primary Care Centres Provision, Local Authority Housing Data, Building Control Management System
(based on written questions asked by Pat Casey and answered by departments)
- Residential Tenancies (Housing Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) (Amendment) Bill 2016: Second Stage [Private Members] (18 May 2017)
“The Bill was introduced to the Dáil prior to the passing of the rental pressure zone legislation in December so it is somewhat out of date. That is not to imply the situation in the rental market has in any way improved for the great majority of renters, especially tenants who have had to move to a new property or those looking to rent. It is not clear that this Bill offers any new...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Housing, Planning, Community and Local Government: Breach of EU Urban Wastewater Directive: Discussion (18 May 2017)
“I welcome from Irish Water Mr. Jerry Grant, managing director, and Ms Trudy Higgins, environment strategy lead; from the Commission of Energy Regulation, CER, Dr. Paul McGowan and Ms Sheenagh Rooney; and from the Environmental Protection Agency, EPA, Mr. Dara Lynott, deputy director general; Mr. David Flynn, programme manager, and Mr. Noel Byrne, senior manager. We will engage with them on...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 96 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 6 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Casey speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 25 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)