This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Expenditure, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff
(based on written questions asked by Pat Buckley and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (26 Nov 2020)
“This is an issue I have been trying to raise for the past three weeks on the Topical Issues debate. Since August 2016, I have raised the lack of secondary school places in east Cork. Unfortunately, this arises every year. In March 2020, I raised the issue of 200 children in east Cork who could not get to school because of transport problems. In June 2019, I raised the problems with...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Exemptions (24 Nov 2020)
“279. To ask the Minister for Finance if a donation by a trust (details supplied) to a club for the completion of an all-weather pitch is not liable for taxation. [38231/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Community Development Initiatives (24 Nov 2020)
“988. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the progress that has been made in implementing the strategy, Sustainable, Inclusive and Empowered Communities, of her Department; when the voluntary and community sector will see the measures promised to implement a multi-annual funding approach, including a full-cost recovery model; and if she will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 150 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Buckley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 156 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)