This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Expenditure, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff
(based on written questions asked by Pat Buckley and answered by departments)
- Health (Amendment) (No.2) Bill 2021: Second Stage (14 Jul 2021)
“It has been said many times that we cannot support something that segregates our citizens and leaves them behind. We cannot pit family members against family members. My daughter works in a restaurant. What Deputy Martin Kenny said is true - tensions are already rising about who can go in and who cannot. I have spoken to a good number of publicans about this matter since Monday. They are...”
- Long-Term Residential Care: Motion [Private Members] (13 Jul 2021)
“The motion calls for a public inquiry into the deaths of people in nursing homes during Covid-19, including the quality of care that was provided. I am conscious there has to be balance found here. Nursing home staff have been under severe pressure and resources are probably also a factor. The Irish Association of Social Workers and the bereaved families of residents of the Ballynoe...”
- Residential Tenancies (No. 2) Bill 2021: From the Seanad (8 Jul 2021)
“I want to be clear on why we put in the amendment because I want it on the record. We tabled the amendment because of the fact that the RPZ legislation was based on the electoral areas. I mention two areas in particular - Carrigaline and somewhere in Meath. One half of the Main Street in Carrigaline will be in an RPZ and the other half will not because of the redrawing of the boundaries....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 181 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Buckley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 176 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)