This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Expenditure, Bus Éireann Staff, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Pat Buckley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services Provision (11 Sep 2017)
“1091. To ask the Minister for Health his views on a matter (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37833/17]”
- Mental Health (Amendment) Bill 2017: Report and Final Stages (14 Jul 2017)
“I commend the Bill and Deputy Browne on bringing it forward. I have said many times in the House there is no colour, class, creed or religion, and there should be no politics, when it comes to mental health and suicide prevention, because it affects everybody across the board. We truly have an absolutely huge amount of work to do to improve the protection of the rights of patients. This...”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Jul 2017)
“In the programme for Government it is stated that the mental health budget would be increased annually in order to implement A Vision for Change. The review of the programme for Government did not contain a single mention of mental health, following the paltry €15 million in additional funding announced in budget 2017. That is barely enough for the service to stand still. It is the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 131 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 18 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Buckley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 28 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)