This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Expenditure, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Data
(based on written questions asked by Pat Buckley and answered by departments)
- Report on Examination of School Costs, School Facilities and Teaching Principals: Motion [Private Members] (5 Dec 2019)
“I congratulate all the members of the committee and in particular Deputy O'Loughlin for chairing it. It is an extremely deep report. It excited me because cross-party support shows that something can be achieved. We have similar examples with the Sláintecare and the future of mental healthcare reports. We have been listening to queries about school buildings programmes in our...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (5 Dec 2019)
“The Leas-Cheann Comhairle is holding me up. My question concerns the programme for Government and is addressed to the Minister of State with responsibility for mental health, Deputy Daly. The draft legislation on the reform of Mental Health Act was put before the Mental Health Commission. Have we a definitive date for the publication of that report or, if it is already done, can we see it?”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (4 Dec 2019)
“Page 58 of the programme for Government indicates the Government's support of timely patient discharge from hospitals. Unfortunately, in many cases, the step-down facilities or home help hours are not available for doctors to discharge patients into the most appropriate care setting, with doctors always discharging patients who are medically fit for discharge where a proper care setting is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 88 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 68 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Buckley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 129 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)