This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Expenditure, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Data
(based on written questions asked by Pat Buckley and answered by departments)
- Homelessness: Motion [Private Members] (14 Feb 2019)
“I thank Deputies Broughan, Clare Daly, Joan Collins, Wallace and Connolly for tabling the motion. Sinn Féin stands squarely and proudly beside them on this campaign regarding housing and, in particular, addressing the most dire need for housing that exist within the State. I refer to those who have no home at all and are currently living in emergency accommodation in hotels, hostels,...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Feb 2019)
“Under the programme for Government and the capital investment plan more than €10 million was promised for two major works in Middleton Community Hospital and Youghal Community Hospital. These works were to be completed by 2021. Moneys were also promised for flood relief in east Cork, as well as remedial works on the weir in Fermoy. All these projects may be affected by the...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (13 Feb 2019)
“People should be held accountable.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 21 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Buckley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 92 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)