This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Mental Health Services Expenditure, Mental Health Services, Mental Health Services Funding, Mental Health Services Provision, Mental Health Services Staff
(based on written questions asked by Pat Buckley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Refurbishment (30 Jun 2020)
“193. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when a school (details supplied) will reopen; the reason no date has been given for the completion of repairs to the school; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13238/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Occupational Therapy (16 Jun 2020)
“508. To ask the Minister for Health when county and city council occupational therapists will be allowed back to work in order that assessment of patient needs can be addressed relating to qualifying for adaptation grants for recent amputees; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10705/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (3 Jun 2020)
“195. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason there is such a disparity between private school bus operators who have received no payments after the Covid-19 restrictions were introduced and private school bus operators such as in the case of a company (details supplied). [8689/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 70 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Buckley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 135 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)