This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Labour Court Recommendations (9 Jul 2019)
“I am aware that the Labour Court issued a recommendation on the 5thApril 2019 in relation to a claim before it. Ireland’s system of industrial relations is based in voluntarism and it has been the consistent policy of successive Irish Governments to support the development of an institutional framework supportive of this voluntary system through which good industrial relations can...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Industrial Relations (3 Jul 2019)
“The Labour Court is an independent statutory office under the aegis of my Department. The Court was established under the Industrial Relations Act, 1946. Its functions have been altered and extended by subsequent legislation, including, most recently, the Workplace Relations Act 2015. Under the 2015 Act, the Labour Court assumed the role of sole appellate body...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (27 Jun 2019)
“Did the Deputy listen to the answer just given?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 62 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 440 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register