This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (17 Jan 2019)
“186. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when payments will issue to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2063/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Industrial Disputes (15 Jan 2019)
“Joint Labour Committees (JLCs) are provided for under the Industrial Relations Act 1946 and were reformed by the Industrial Relations (Amendment) Act, 2012. A JLC is comprised of equal numbers of representatives of employers and workers in a sector. The JLC for the Security Industry was established by SI. 377 of 1998, as amended by SI. 30 of 2014, which remains in force. JLCs meet...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Insurance Industry Regulation (19 Dec 2018)
“I thank the Deputy for raising this very important issue. My colleague, the Minister for Finance, asked me to take this Topical Issue debate for him because he has another previously organised engagement. As the Deputy has rightly pointed out, on 28 November the Central Bank announced it had been informed that Qudos Insurance A/S had entered into solvent liquidation. Qudos is authorised...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 112 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 412 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register