This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Domiciliary Care Allowance Appeals (15 Nov 2018)
“205. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of an application by a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [47560/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Construction Industry (13 Nov 2018)
“The Construction Contracts Act, 2013 came into force for certain construction contracts entered into after the 25th July 2016. In advance of commencement, the Department engaged in a national information campaign. The Act applies to both written and oral construction contracts, although some do not fall within its remit, for example, if the value of a contract is not more than €10,000....”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Transfer of Entitlements (13 Nov 2018)
“463. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when payments will issue to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46842/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 34 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 117 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 409 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register