This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Social Welfare Appeals, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Payments (14 Feb 2017)
“283. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection when payment will issue to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6779/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Disability Allowance Applications (14 Feb 2017)
“299. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection when an application for a disability allowance by a person (details supplied) will be processed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7455/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Areas of Natural Constraint Scheme Applications (14 Feb 2017)
“556. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 545 of 24 January 2017, when payments will issue to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [6784/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 243 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 322 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register