This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Social Welfare Appeals, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Finance Bill 2016: Second Stage (Resumed) (26 Oct 2016)
“The Minister has asked me to attend. I will convey the Deputy's concerns to him.”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Herd Number Applications (25 Oct 2016)
“505. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a person (details supplied) will be facilitated with a transfer of a herd number; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31532/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Workplace Relations Commission (25 Oct 2016)
“The Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) was established on 1stOctober 2015 under the Workplace Relations Act 2015. The WRC assumed the roles and functions previously carried out by the Labour Relations Commission (LRC), Rights Commissioner Service (RCS), Equality Tribunal (ET), the National Employment Rights Authority (NERA) and the first instance (Complaints and Referrals) functions of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 298 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 316 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register