This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: National Minimum Wage (13 Jun 2019)
“Legislation in relation to the setting of the National Minimum Wage is a policy matter for my colleague Minister Regina Doherty T.D. at the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection. In so far as my own Department is concerned, Section 41 of the National Minimum Wage Act 2000 provides that the Labour Court may exempt an employer from the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Health and Safety Authority Data (11 Jun 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 376 and 386 together. Health and Safety Authority Budget Allocation 2017 - 2019 Year Budget Allocation 2017 €18,112,000 2018 €19,275,000 2019 €19,783,000 The Health and Safety Authority delivers on a broad remit of work across a very wide mandate which includes occupational health and safety, chemical safety, market surveillance and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Health and Safety Inspections Data (11 Jun 2019)
“It should be noted that responsibility for the licensing and operation of Funfairs is a policy matter for Housing, Planning and Local Government as the existing legislation dealing with licensing of funfairs, the duties on organisers of funfairs, and the owners of fairground equipment, in the context of public safety, is covered by the Planning and Development Act 2000. The role of the Health...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 74 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 433 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register