This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Health Services, Grant Payments, Social Welfare Appeals, Housing Aid for the Elderly, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Pat Breen and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (22 Feb 2018)
“169. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 441 of 23 January 2018, when payments will issue to a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9202/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Equine Industry (20 Feb 2018)
“In 2017, the Workplace Relations Commission (WRC) initiated a compliance and enforcement campaign within the equine sector generally, including the horse racing industry. Over the course of the year (Phase I) some 74 employers were identified and 73 inspections had been carried out for the purposes of checking compliance with, among other requirements, national minimum wage rates, employment...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: National Minimum Wage (20 Feb 2018)
“The Deputy will appreciate that I am not in a position to comment on a national minimum wage compliance scheme operating in another jurisdiction. I should point out that policy responsibility for the social care sector comes within the remit of the Minister for Health who, I understand, has previously commented on the particular issue of overnight workers in the social care sector....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 114 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pat Breen speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 360 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register