This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: State Claims Agency Data (5 Dec 2019)
“The State Claims Agency (SCA) is part of the National Treasury Management Agency, which is a body under the aegis of the Minister for Finance. As such, the SCA have supplied the information included in this response, and confirmed that it is correct as of 30 November 2019. The information in the report in the following link has been extracted from the National Incident Management System...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Expenditure (5 Dec 2019)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that the information requested is outlined in tabular form for the years 2017, 2018 and for 2019 to-date. 2017 2018 2019 €84,186.78 €59,347.66 €53,368.58 Details for 2016 are currently not readily available, however, I wish to advise the Deputy that a deferred reply will be issued...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Industrial Relations (5 Dec 2019)
“I wish to advise the Deputy, this question has previously received a substantive response under Question No. 410 on 24th July, 2018 (33545/18) and answered under the bailiwick of the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. Any update on this matter is best sought through that Department.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1129 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register