This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Appointments Service (23 May 2017)
“The Public Appointments Service (PAS) undertakes recruitment and resourcing services across the civil and wider public service as provided for under the Public Service Management (Recruitment and Appointments) Act 2004. The posts that come directly under the remit of the PAS under the Act include all civil service positions (with a few listed exceptions), certain posts in An Garda...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (23 May 2017)
“The authorities responsible for the administration and oversight of the large number of pension schemes operating in the various sectors of the Irish public service are, in general, the relevant employers and Ministers in those sectors. It would be a matter for those sectorial authorities, including relevant Ministers, to supply such information as may be available in respect of employee...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Secret Service (23 May 2017)
“The following table shows the Secret Service Vote estimate and end of year surplus as set out in the Appropriation Accounts 2012 to 2015. The figure for 2016 is the provisional outturn, based on the expenditure amounts notified to this Department: Year Estimate Surplus for Surrender to the Exchequer €000 €000 2012 1000 485 2013 1000 413...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 527 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register