This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Procurement Contracts (16 Feb 2017)
“The Department of Public Expenditure and Reform allocates capital funding between Departments/sectors, on a multi-annual basis, based on the Government's capital plan. Responsibility for selecting the individual projects to be funded within the various Departmental/sectorial allocations is then a matter for the relevant individual Minister to decide, based on their priorities for the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Fiscal Data (16 Feb 2017)
“Estimates of fiscal space for the period 2018 to 2021 can be found in Table A7 Annex 2 of the Budget 2017 book. As the Deputy is aware, there are many individual economic and fiscal variables and other parameters involved in the computation of fiscal space, all of which are subject to change. Consequently, the information on projected fiscal space...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Staff Data (16 Feb 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 185 and 186 together. The position of Government Chief Information Officer was established in June 2013. Following this appointment the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer at the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform was established in July 2013. The Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) replaced the previous...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 490 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register