This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: State Claims Agency Data (11 Jul 2019)
“The content of this response has been advised to me by the State Claims Agency (SCA) on the basis of information extracted from the National Incident Management System. The SCA is part of the National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA), which is a body under the aegis of the Minister for Finance. The SCA have confirmed that this information is correct as of 30th June 2019 as it covers...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Pensions Reform (11 Jul 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 156 and 157 together. As you are aware, the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection’s (DEASP) A Roadmap for Pensions Reform 2018 – 2023 was published last year. While implementation of the Roadmap is primarily a matter for my colleague, Ms Regina Doherty T.D., the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection and her...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Cyber Security Protocols (11 Jul 2019)
“In relation to my Department, I wish to advise that ICT services are provided by the Office of the Government Chief Information Officer (OGCIO) under the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. My Department implements a multi-layered approach to cyber security and to protecting ICT systems, infrastructures, and services. On behalf of my...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 78 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1028 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register