This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Staff Sick Leave (21 Jul 2016)
“In response to the Deputy's question the following table outlines the percentage of working days lost to sickness absence through certified leave and uncertified leave in each year from 2011 to 2015 inclusive. Year - % of Working Days lost (Lost Time Rate) - Uncertified Leave % of Working Days lost (Lost Time Rate) - Certified Leave 2015 DPER 0.22% 2.08%...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Procurement Contracts (21 Jul 2016)
“The tender process for the Provision of Pest Control Services was advertised in a transparent and open manner. A Prior Information Notice (PIN) was issued on the public procurement portal - www.etenders.gov.ie - on 02 April, 2015 advising the market of OGP's intention to run a competition for these services within the next 12 months. Subsequently an Open Procedure Contract Notice was...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Living Wage (21 Jul 2016)
“In response to the Deputy's question the following table outlines the annual cost of implementing a living wage of €11.50 for all employees directly employed or in agencies funded by my Department. Organisation Annual Cost Department of Public Expenditure and Reform €778,057 Institute of Public Administration (IPA) As the lowest salary offered exceeds the living wage,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 423 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register