This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: NAMA Social Housing Provision (22 Jan 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 108 to 111, inclusive, together. I am advised by NAMA that it no longer has any involvement with the Player Wills site. The loans attaching to the site were fully repaid at par value by the borrower in late December 2018 and NAMA accordingly was obliged to release its legal charge over the site. It is important to note that NAMA does not own or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Yield (22 Jan 2019)
“Finance (No. 2) Act 2008 facilitated the introduction of a car parking levy in urban areas. The enabling of the measure would require a Ministerial Order. Such an Order has not been made to date and consequently there has been no revenue collected nor any employees levied.”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (22 Jan 2019)
“As outlined in my reply to Parliamentary Questions 139, 140 and 147 of 11 December 2018, the Deputy will be aware that the administration of the tax code is a matter for Revenue. The Deputy will also be aware that, in accordance with S851A of the Taxes Consolidation Act 1997 Revenue does not comment on the tax affairs of individual taxpayers. The position in tax law is that where an...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 881 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register