This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Pensions Legislation (25 Oct 2016)
“In August, I published the report of the Interdepartmental Group on Fuller Working Lives, which was chaired by my Department. A copy of the report can be found on my Department's website at: . The report identified a set of framework policy principles to underpin an approach to the issue of fuller working lives, based around providing appropriate circumstances to facilitate workers who wish...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Programme for Government (25 Oct 2016)
“ The Programme for Partnership Government provides for the establishment of a Prevention and Early Intervention Unit focused on children and older people within the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. A consultation process in relation to the unit underway and an initial work programme for it has been identified. My objective is to establish a Unit which provides...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Procurement Contracts (25 Oct 2016)
“The assessment of a tenderer's financial and economic standing is a key part of any procurement process because the contracting authority must be reasonably satisfied that a contractor will have the necessary capacity to carry out a contract if the contractor is awarded the contract. Establishing the appropriate suitability criteria that are relevant and appropriate to a particular contract...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 38 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 448 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register