This data was produced from a variety of sources.
- Fine Gael TD for Dublin Central
- Former Fine Gael Senator (Administrative Panel)
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
- Entered the Seanad on 13 September 2007 — General election
- Left the Seanad on 26 February 2011 — Resigned
- Email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Citizenship Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Tax Code, Community Employment Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Paschal Donohoe and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (23 Feb 2017)
“I refer the Deputy to my reply to Parliamentary Question No:117 on 26 January 2017.”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Staff Data (23 Feb 2017)
“In response to the Deputy's question, the table below outlines the number of employees in my Department and the bodies under its aegis that are suspended from work without prejudice on full pay pending an investigation. Organisation Number of employees Department of Public Expenditure and Reform the Office of Government Procurement (OGP) 1”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Records (23 Feb 2017)
“In response to the Deputy's question, the Department of Finance provides a shared service to my Department for the storage of hard copy files. Details of annual expenditure for the retrieval and return of files stored at off-site locations for the past three years will be provided in the reply from that Department.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Paschal Donohoe speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 490 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register