This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, National Broadband Plan, Special Educational Needs, Vaccination Programme
(based on written questions asked by Pádraig O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (19 May 2022)
“I want to raise with the Tánaiste the issue of ASD classes. For every three ASD classes in primary school, there is only one at secondary level. There is a clear gap in service provision. A total of 90% of all students who begin in ASD classes remain in them for the duration of their education. Given this disparity and taking into account the comments of the Minister of State in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Work Permits (19 May 2022)
“68. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if a minimum time can be achieved for the processing of applications for work permits for non-European Union workers particularly in the healthcare sector in which there are so many staff shortages; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25016/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Regional Development (19 May 2022)
“88. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will provide a report on the new Regional Enterprise Plan for counties Cork and Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25015/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 99 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 426 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pádraig O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 101 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)