This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products, Special Educational Needs, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Health Services, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Pádraig O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Pension Provisions (7 Dec 2023)
“96. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection for an update on the pension entitlements being worked on for carers by her Department; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [54071/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Flood Risk Management (7 Dec 2023)
“22. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government what additional supports his Department provided to Cork City Council and Cork County Council following the floods caused by Storm Babet; if he is satisfied that the local authorities have the necessary resources available to them during such adverse weather events; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53975/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Planning Issues (7 Dec 2023)
“36. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the measures he is taking to increase certainty across the planning system through the introduction of statutory timelines for decision making; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53976/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 103 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 535 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pádraig O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 198 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)