This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Home Loan Scheme, School Transport, Childcare Services Provision, Flood Risk Insurance Cover Provision, Wind Energy Guidelines
(based on written questions asked by Pádraig O'Sullivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Noise Mitigation Measures (18 Dec 2019)
“388. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport his plans for noise mitigation measures along the M8, N20 and N25; if there is a timetable for the implementation of the measures; the regulations and guidelines for the assessment of areas suitable for noise mitigation measures; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53610/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Childcare Services Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“419. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs the number of childcare facilities in Cork city and county that have not re-registered with Tusla from 2018 to 2019; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [53608/19]”
- Section 39 Organisations: Motion [Private Members] (17 Dec 2019)
“Two weeks ago, we celebrated International Day of Persons with Disabilities. Today, as previously raised in a Fianna Fail Private Members' motion in 2018, we are again highlighting the massive discrepancies in pay for section 39 health organisation and not-for-profit sector workers, many of whom work directly with those with special needs and disabilities. This sector provides health and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 2 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 10 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 0 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pádraig O'Sullivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1 time in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)