This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Direct Provision System, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Patient Transport, Orthodontic Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Pa Daly and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (Resumed) (9 Jul 2020)
“Ba mhaith liom comhghairdeas a dhéanamh leis an Aire nua, an Teachta McEntee, agus leis an Aire Stáit, an Teachta McConalogue. Tá sé soiléir go bhfuil dúshláin agus deacrachtaí nua ag baint le Covid-19 do na Ranna go léir agus don Roinn Dlí agus Cirt. Chonaic mé an tuarascáil ón Irish Human Rights Commission agus tá...”
- Microenterprise Loan Fund (Amendment) Bill 2020: Second Stage (7 Jul 2020)
“I would like to express my gratitude to Deputies Pearse Doherty and O'Reilly for their speeches and for their work on these issues. I support the amendment proposed by Deputy O'Reilly. Although the Bill is somewhat welcome for the expansion it will bring in the credit available to small enterprises, it remains only a smaller part of the wider picture for businesses in these difficult times....”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision System (7 Jul 2020)
“627. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the criteria applied to Garda vetting for direct provision centres in view of the fact that friends of some residents have been denied access to centres due to the lack of Garda vetting; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [14214/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 28 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pa Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)