This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Patient Transport, Orthodontic Services Provision, Apprenticeship Programmes
(based on written questions asked by Pa Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (30 Jun 2020)
“57. To ask the Minister for Finance if the temporary wage subsidy scheme will be extended for seasonal workers and employers that did not have staff in employment during January, February or early March 2020 but would have had full staffing at present; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [13265/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision System (30 Jun 2020)
“330. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if the newly appointed manager in a direct provision centre (details supplied) has been appropriately vetted by An Garda Síochána and undertaken the requisite training before assuming the position. [13607/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (30 Jun 2020)
“372. To ask the Minister for Health if an order tracking history (details supplied) associated with a PPE order will be provided; and when the order will be completed [12689/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 4 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 19 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 4 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pa Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 2 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)