This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Vaccination Programme, Direct Provision System, International Protection
(based on written questions asked by Pa Daly and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (22 Sep 2021)
“The crisis in University Hospital Kerry is becoming critical. Day procedures have been cancelled for the third week running, the hospital is short 100 nurses, orthopaedic services have been outsourced and ambulances are queuing up because the patients they are offloading are not being taken into the accident and emergency department. A scanning machine in the hospital can be used by only...”
- Residential Tenancies (Tenants' Rights) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (22 Sep 2021)
“I wish to register my support for the Bill and commend the Labour Party on bringing it forward. On the ground in County Kerry, there has been a crisis in housing going back to 2011 when the decisions were made to stop building social housing and to abolish town councils, which exacerbated a difficult situation. I welcome in particular the provisions of the Bill relating to security and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education Standards (22 Sep 2021)
“94. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will report on progress made to date on the commitment to reduce the primary level pupil-teacher ratio to 25:1 with emphasis on those classrooms which currently experience ratios of 30:1 and above; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [45332/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 397 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pa Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 49 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)