This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, National Broadband Plan, Direct Provision System, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment
(based on written questions asked by Pa Daly and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Síochána Ombudsman Commission (25 Feb 2021)
“221. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when she anticipates receiving and publishing the latest GSOC annual report. [10637/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Correspondence (24 Feb 2021)
“205. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will take all appropriate steps to ensure client accounts as defined in SI No. 421/2001 Solicitors Accounts Regulations 2001, can be exempted from the charging of negative interest rates. [10126/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Rates (24 Feb 2021)
“569. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will consider an increase to the telephone support allowance to ensure those who are eligible for the allowance can afford a landline service, which is necessary for home security or medical emergency alerting systems; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9733/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 274 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pa Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 32 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)