This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, International Protection, Mental Health Services, An Garda Síochána, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Pa Daly and answered by departments)
- Domestic, Sexual and Gender-Based Violence Agency Bill 2023: Second Stage (28 Sep 2023)
“Gabhaim buíochas leis an Aire Stáit. This Bill is very welcome and we will support it moving to the next stage. The need for a stand-alone agency has been very clear for some time. The epidemic of domestic violence, which was particularly seen during the Covid pandemic, has pushed forward the need to implement the third national strategy. There must be a zero-tolerance approach,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Departmental Policies (28 Sep 2023)
“163. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if there are any subsidies for driving lessons for those on disability allowance, particularly for those who attend a training centre (details supplied), which is a considerable distance away from their homes, and who have no access to public transport; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41924/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 112 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 213 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Pa Daly speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 174 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)