This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Termination of Ministerial Appointment: Announcement by Taoiseach (19 Jan 2011)
“He is leaving.”
- Requests to Move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 32 (13 Jan 2011)
“They will be allowed to go down the drain.”
- Written Answers — Departmental Contracts: Departmental Contracts (12 Jan 2011)
“Question 174: To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Education and Skills the criteria for the decision in 2008 to appoint a company (details supplied) as the provider of occupation health services to her Department; the tendering process employed to make this appointment; the other companies who tendered for this work; the fee per consultation paid by her to the company; and if she will make...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 77 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 72 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)