This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Garda Vetting of Personnel: Garda Vetting of Personnel (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 161: To ask the Minister for Justice and Law Reform if his attention has been drawn to the difficulties being experienced by an organisation (details supplied) as a result of delays in obtaining Garda vetting information; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4590/11]”
- Written Answers — Social Welfare Benefits: Social Welfare Benefits (1 Feb 2011)
“Question 173: To ask the Minister for Social Protection if an appeal regarding a claim for mortgage interest supplement has been received in respect of a person (details supplied) in County Kildare; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4598/11]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 277 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 7 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 316 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)