This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Norma Foley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (1 Apr 2021)
“I am please to inform the Deputy that my Department has approved in principle interim accommodation for the school in question. My Department is currently liasing with the patron of the school in relation to the delivery of the interim accommodation and is awaiting further contact from the patron in this regard.”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (1 Apr 2021)
“The project to which you refer has been devolved for delivery to Cavan & Monaghan Education and Training Board (CMETB). The ETB is currently in the process of procuring a design team for the project, to design the buildings, obtain the necessary statutory planning permissions, and move the project onward to tender and construction in due course. While at this early stage it is not...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Health Promotion (1 Apr 2021)
“My Department supports Agri Aware’s Incredible Edibles programme, a healthy eating initiative for Primary School pupils. The programme is also supported by the Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine and the Department of Health. It encourages schools across the country to grow carrots, lettuce, potatoes, strawberries, turnips and herbs. Schools are supplied with grow packs,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 104 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Norma Foley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 91 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)