This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, State Examinations, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Norma Foley and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (30 Jun 2020)
“My Department published details of Summer Provision 2020 – Reconnecting with Education including a programme for children with complex special educational needs. The programme is a significant expansion on the July Provision programme of previous years with the eligibility criteria widened to include approximately 9,000 additional primary aged children with complex needs. To date 231...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Staff (30 Jun 2020)
“The Higher Education Authority collects data on student enrolment in higher education institutions (HEIs). Attached is the latest HEA disaggregated data of the type sought by the Deputy in the relevant period. It should be noted that HEIs are autonomous with regard to management of their academic affairs including admissions procedures. The Central Applications Office...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Education (30 Jun 2020)
“To assist with the development of plans for the re-opening and operation of higher education in an environment that may require social distancing and other public health requirements, the Department of Education and Skills is engaging with relevant stakeholders from the higher education sector. This work is ongoing, and it is hoped that a communication for the sector will be published in the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 104 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 5 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Norma Foley speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)