This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cyber Security Policy, Housing Policy, Hospital Appointments Status, Ports Development, Sports Events
(based on written questions asked by Noel Rock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (13 Mar 2019)
“148. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application made by a school (details supplied) for the school to be rebuilt; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12604/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Insurance Coverage (12 Mar 2019)
“85. To ask the Minister for Finance if his attention has been drawn to insurance companies increasing premiums or not covering persons who are renting rooms to students as part of the rent-a-room relief tax credit; his views on same; if insurance companies will be contacted on the matter; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12233/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Proposed Legislation (12 Mar 2019)
“215. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of legislation to tackle the ongoing issue of scrambler and quad bikes; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12234/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 163 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Rock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 43 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)