This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cyber Security Policy, Housing Policy, Hospital Appointments Status, Sports Events, Hospitals Data
(based on written questions asked by Noel Rock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Human Rights Cases (5 Dec 2018)
“150. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the measures he will be taking with regard to the Saudi Arabia Government in the wake of the murder of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51089/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Legislative Measures (5 Dec 2018)
“160. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if the Public Service Superannuation (Age of Retirement) Bill 2018 will be commenced before the end of 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51103/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Irish Naturalisation and Immigration Service Administration (5 Dec 2018)
“187. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the measures he is taking to resolve the issues persons are experiencing in securing an appointment to register for an appointment with the INIS; if persons with upcoming expiration dates on their visas have been informed that they can stay here during the waiting time for appointments; if not, if they are allowed to travel...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 167 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Rock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 34 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)