This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cyber Security Policy, Housing Policy, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospitals Data, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Noel Rock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Funding (17 Apr 2018)
“885. To ask the Minister for Health if funding will be granted to a day care centre (details supplied) for two full-time staff members to meet its obligations under health and safety legislation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15925/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Environmental Policy (17 Apr 2018)
“1181. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his plans to introduce legislation to ensure that all food containers are recyclable rather than plastic; if discussions have taken place with industry representatives; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15807/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Irish Water (17 Apr 2018)
“1559. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the detail of Irish Water’s figures on the first fix free scheme for each quarter in 2017; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15803/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 195 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Rock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 30 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)