This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Cyber Security Policy, Housing Policy, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospitals Data, Sports Events
(based on written questions asked by Noel Rock and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Proposed Legislation (20 Jun 2018)
“190. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if amendments will be accepted as submitted by an organisation (details supplied) as part of the pre-legislative scrutiny of the greyhound industry Bill; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [27067/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Status (19 Jun 2018)
“243. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if his attention has been drawn to the decision in relation to the employment permit for a person (details supplied); if an exception can be made to allow them to continue working in their job with a change of status to a stamp 4; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26328/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Property Services Regulatory Authority (19 Jun 2018)
“244. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of licences the Property Services Regulatory Authority has removed from management agents since it was formed in 2011; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26329/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 169 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Rock speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 31 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)