This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Treatment Abroad Scheme (3 Feb 2016)
“70. To ask the Minister for Health why a person (details supplied) was denied scheduled surgery under the treatment abroad scheme while on the public waiting list; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4557/16]”
- Order of Business (2 Feb 2016)
“The sea-fisheries (amendment) Bill was on the programme for Government but it will not be seen through at this stage. There were some difficulties about it raised with the Attorney General. A court decision was recently taken which essentially throws the enforcement regime in the fishing sector into disarray. On the eve of the general election, there will probably be a vacuum between now...”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Applications (2 Feb 2016)
“107. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the status of an application by a person (details supplied) in County Cork under the invalidity pension scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [3963/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 170 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 99 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register