This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding, Garda Strength
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Nursing Homes Support Scheme Administration (15 Jan 2019)
“544. To ask the Minister for Health if consideration will be given to changing the rules of the fair deal scheme to enable families and persons who are in nursing homes under the fair deal scheme to sell or rent their houses without financial penalty to help increase the number of properties available for purchase and rent and therefore help to alleviate the housing crisis; and if he will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medicinal Products Reimbursement (15 Jan 2019)
“545. To ask the Minister for Health if Spinraza will be made available to children with SMA to prevent permanent deterioration in their condition; the timeframe for the introduction of this drug to the children in this regard; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [54065/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fishing Licences (15 Jan 2019)
“817. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the number of marine salmon farm licences and land-based hatcheries; the number of salmon and-or biomass permitted for each; the system in place to check for overstocking as has taken place in the past; the regulation in place to deal with overstocking; the fish farm operators that had penalties imposed; the number of salmon farm...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 145 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 92 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register