This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Wage Subsidy Scheme (7 Jul 2020)
“154. To ask the Minister for Finance the estimated number of taxpayers in receipt of the temporary wage subsidy scheme who will have an additional tax, USC and or PRSA liability as a result of the tax at the end of 2020; the average amount liable; the number of taxpayers on the pandemic unemployment payment who are projected to have an additional tax, USC and or PRSA liability at the end of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Summer Works Scheme (7 Jul 2020)
“441. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if funding will be allocated following an appeal under the summer works scheme for urgent playground resurfacing for a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [14251/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (7 Jul 2020)
“795. To ask the Minister for Health the number of posts vacant in CHO2; the number of vacant posts in the Saolta Hospital Group; the breakdown of the vacant posts; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14250/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 106 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register