This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding, Garda Strength
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- National Children's Hospital: Motion [Private Members] (12 Mar 2019)
“I am delighted to speak on this motion. Two years ago, I spoke on another motion calling on the Government to change its mind on the decision to locate the national children’s hospital on the St. James’s Hospital site. At that time, there were dark mutterings about the soaring costs, which at that stage were predicted to pass the €1 billion mark in total. Today, that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: EU Directives (12 Mar 2019)
“107. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on a derogation in the proposed transposition process of IORP II for small single member pension schemes as was provided in the previous directive on this issue; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11769/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Student Universal Support Ireland Data (12 Mar 2019)
“160. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the number of applications for a third level maintenance grant refused in each of the years 2015 to 2018 and to date in 2019 as a result of an independent mature student being unable to provide proof of independent residence according to the SUSI requirements; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12047/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 146 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 97 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register