This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding, Garda Strength
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Catchment Areas (17 Oct 2019)
“127. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason the catchment boundary for a school (details supplied) is so large; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42800/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Data (17 Oct 2019)
“155. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of official current and former Garda residences in the Galway Garda division by the number occupied and the vacant, respectively; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42805/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Home Loan Scheme (17 Oct 2019)
“332. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if there is a provision in legislation to allow for persons who owned a home previously but no longer own it due to a marital separation to avail of the Rebuilding Ireland home loan or the help-to-buy-incentive; if not, if such changes to these schemes are being considered; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 122 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 98 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register