This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (30 Jun 2020)
“130. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the consultation that has taken place between her Department and the school bus transportation sector regarding school transport in September 2020; the dates of all correspondence in this regard; the issues discussed; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [12829/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teaching Council of Ireland (30 Jun 2020)
“131. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will work with the Teaching Council to ensure that newly qualified teachers that were completing the Droichead programme are not disadvantaged by the sudden closure of schools in March 2020; if she will work with the Teaching Council to ensure that Droichead completion is accepted by the Teaching Council if principals are satisfied to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Citizenship Ceremonies (30 Jun 2020)
“299. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she will consider online citizenship ceremonies for naturalised citizens in view of the fact regular citizenship ceremonies cannot take place; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [13026/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 106 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register