This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Garda Strength, Sea Lice Controls
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (24 May 2018)
“Under Rebuilding Ireland: Action Plan for Housing and Homelessness, the Housing Agency recently purchased 29 houses in one estate in Cúirt na hAbhainn in Claregalway. This is a very sought-after village with a very high demand for housing. While I acknowledge there is a crisis with people looking for social housing, there is also a crisis with people looking to get on the property...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Motor Insurance Data (22 May 2018)
“163. To ask the Minister for Finance the most recent, actual or estimated average and total cost of whiplash claims; the most recent, actual or estimated typical premiums for drivers by age in particular for young drivers; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22595/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Public Sector Pensions Data (22 May 2018)
“164. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of public and civil servants making additional voluntary contributions to their public and Civil Service pension schemes at the latest available date by the average contribution and by gender; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22596/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 197 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 78 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register