This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Sea Lice Controls, Public Procurement Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Costs (19 Jul 2016)
“243. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will undertake to provide some form of subsidy to Irish students attending UK universities and other third level institutions in the event of Brexit resulting in a substantial increase in their fees to enable them to complete their studies at a cost not greater than they would have incurred in a third-level institution here; the number...”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Foreshore Licence Applications (19 Jul 2016)
“331. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government the competent regulatory body at national level overseeing compliance with all environmental and planning regulations for an application for a foreshore licence or lease (details supplied); if there is more than one body involved; and the specific areas for which they have competence. [22082/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: EU Funding (19 Jul 2016)
“332. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if Ireland has drawn down any funding under the European Commission’s LIFE programme from 2014 to 2015; if so, the projects which have drawn down money; and if there will be any other calls for proposals under the said programme for 2016. [22086/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 70 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 55 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register