This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Departmental Data, Covid-19 Pandemic, State Bodies
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Special Areas of Conservation (19 Jan 2022)
“180. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the reason his Department is supporting the Pike Conservation Bye-Law No. 809 of 2006 and the Coarse Fish Conservation Bye-Law No. 806 of 2006 on the Lough Corrib special area of conservation given that no appropriate assessment screenings were conducted on these two bye-laws in 2006 to assess their potential impact...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Housing Schemes (19 Jan 2022)
“610. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government further to Parliamentary Question No. 456 of 19 October 2021, when reform measures under the social housing reform agenda are likely to be completed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2430/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Schemes (19 Jan 2022)
“609. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the details of the marks awarded under the urban regeneration and development fund assessment process to an organisation (details supplied) in its application in 2020-2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2427/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 198 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 125 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register