This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding, Garda Strength
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Care of the Elderly (18 Jun 2019)
“415. To ask the Minister for Health if a health and safety report will be released on a unit which was being used to provide services (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25296/19]”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (11 Jun 2019)
“The club proposing to construct a sports centre of excellence in Renvyle and expand existing facilities on a 34-acre site that will include four new playing pitches and a covered terrace, in addition to attractions such as a public playground and looped walkway. These are two projects of major importance to the west. Will the Taoiseach commit to allocating Connacht Rugby the €20...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 122 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 97 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register