This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Sea Lice Controls, Social Welfare Code
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Reliefs Eligibility (20 Oct 2016)
“80. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will consider introducing capital or other allowances for single farm payment entitlements with a base cost to allow the cost, now regarded as a loss since December 2014, to be written off against income tax; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31246/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Pilot Training Courses (20 Oct 2016)
“287. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if he will conduct a review of the relevant rules here and discuss the concerns of a number of the professional bodies which, as stakeholders, have conveyed their concerns regarding the exploitation of many trainee pilots here to his Department on a number of occasions following the resolution of the European Parliament on social...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Crime Data (4 Oct 2016)
“111. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality the total number, broken down by type, of crimes reported in each of the electoral area wards in Galway city for 2014, 2015 and to date in 2016; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [28439/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 80 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 56 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register