This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Gaming and Lotteries (Amendment) Bill 2019 [Seanad]: Report and Final Stages (4 Dec 2019)
“I will also only take one minute. I support Deputy Martin Kenny's amendment. I have also been contacted by many people who are involved in private members' clubs. They are very concerned that this Bill will have an effect on their businesses. Over 400 people work in these clubs. I seek assurances from the Minister of State that this will have no impact whatever on the private members'...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (4 Dec 2019)
“During the period of austerity, financial emergency measures in the public interest, FEMPI, legislation was introduced which resulted in cuts of up to 33% in the income of the Irish pharmacies. Since the FEMPI cuts of 2009, pharmacy is the only sector which has not had those cuts reversed. Pharmacists were buoyed up by a commitment the Minister gave at the annual conference of the Irish...”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Quarterly National Household Survey (3 Dec 2019)
“100. To ask the Taoiseach the rate of unemployment in percentage terms in each of the years 2008, 2017 and 2018. [49513/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 14 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 121 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 101 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register