This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Sea Lice Controls, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Workplace Relations Commission (12 Jul 2017)
“116. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the powers that the Workplace Relations Commission has to request attendance at one of their hearings (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [33359/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Correspondence (12 Jul 2017)
“138. To ask the Minister for Finance if a reply will issue to correspondence (details supplied) of 16 March 2017 in regard to exempt approval status of occupational pension schemes; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33358/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport Eligibility (12 Jul 2017)
“162. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will review the nearest school rule under the school transport scheme in order to take into account the impact this rule has on students living in rural areas; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33348/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 29 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 173 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 67 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register