This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (3 Mar 2021)
“Under Project Ireland 2040, €550 million has been allocated up to 2022 for urban regeneration and development fund, URDF, applications. Newcastle is an area in Galway city with more than 6,000 residents and no community facilities. Under the chairmanship of Seamus Davey, the Newcastle Combined Community Association has submitted an application for funding towards the community centre...”
- Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Motion [Private Members] (24 Feb 2021)
“The commission's report is a reminder to us all of how vulnerable people are often removed from society. I grew up 20 miles from the home in Tuam, which Ms Catherine Corless told us about in 2014 and which prompted this investigation into the homes. These homes were scattered throughout the country, that is, all Thirty-two Counties. As the church did not see any borders, children were...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Visa Agreements (24 Feb 2021)
“361. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on whether the Government must step up its efforts to ensure passage of the E3 visa Bill through the US Congress (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10141/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 189 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 119 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register