This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Departmental Funding
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Workers' Rights: Motion [Private Members] (16 Sep 2020)
“I thank the Independent Group for bringing this motion before the House. The issue of protecting workers' rights in the event of a business folding has taken on a whole new urgency in the context of the Covid-19 pandemic. Huge losses have been suffered by Ireland's SME sector over the past six months or so, running into billions of euro. Many small businesses have already been forced to...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Sep 2020)
“Will changes be considered to the employment wage subsidy scheme as announced in the Financial Provisions (Covid-19) Bill, specifically for businesses involved exclusively in tourism, travel agents, gift shops and the chauffeur industry? These are small niche industries that have been decimated by the pandemic. They urgently need support to survive to the end of 2021. The new employment...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (16 Sep 2020)
“79. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the details of the new school transport allowance which is payable to parents of children who are eligible for school transport but do not use this school transport due to Covid-19 concerns; when this allowance will be payable; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24294/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 113 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 110 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register