This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Sea Lice Controls, Public Procurement Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Committee on Transport and Communications: Select Sub-Committee on Communications, Energy and Natural Resources (18 Sep 2016)
“We'll see if this takes.”
- Government Appeal of European Commission Decision on State Aid to Apple: Motion (7 Sep 2016)
“I fully support the decision to appeal the unjust ruling by the European Commission on Apple’s tax affairs. The future of our country depends on it. It is being claimed in some quarters that the outcome of all this will have no impact on Ireland’s ability to attract foreign direct investment in the future. Does anyone really believe that in the boardrooms of these major...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Third Level Costs (19 Jul 2016)
“243. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will undertake to provide some form of subsidy to Irish students attending UK universities and other third level institutions in the event of Brexit resulting in a substantial increase in their fees to enable them to complete their studies at a cost not greater than they would have incurred in a third-level institution here; the number...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 69 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 56 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register