This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Schools Building Projects, Departmental Staff, Water and Sewerage Schemes, Garda Strength, Sea Lice Controls
(based on written questions asked by Noel Grealish and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Motor Insurance (12 Jul 2018)
“95. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to introduce increased competition in the car insurance market (details supplied), in particular the possibility of offering a State-backed insurance option to drivers, which is successfully offered in New Zealand, Australia, Canada and elsewhere; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31654/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cross-Border Health Services Provision (10 Jul 2018)
“410. To ask the Minister for Health if an issue of cross-Corder healthcare for a person (details supplied) will be addressed and clarified; if they have a right to equality of treatment which would be given to a citizen resident in Northern Ireland; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30124/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Energy Conservation (5 Jul 2018)
“102. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the schemes available for energy efficiency measures in schools including the installation of energy efficient light bulbs and heat pumps; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29715/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 182 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Noel Grealish speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 80 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register