This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Single Payment Scheme Payments (2 Feb 2016)
“218. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine to set out the status of a reduction in payments to a person (details supplied) in County Tipperary under the single payment scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3976/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (2 Feb 2016)
“460. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application for funding by a school (detailed supplied) in County Tipperary, including details of the works applied for; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [4010/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Cycling Facilities Funding (2 Feb 2016)
“508. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government when he will finalise an application by a group (details supplied) in County Tipperary under the expressions of interest for recreation projects 2015; its the current status of the application; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3960/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 229 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register