This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Creative Ireland Programme, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Health): Statements (4 Jun 2020)
“I echo my colleagues' calls on screening. On the turnaround time for the results to come back, we have heard stories of women having to wait weeks and months on end without any clarification on their tests. This is important when we talk about screening. I want to remember all of those who lost their lives to Covid-19 and the terrible impact this has on families and friends, including...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (3 Jun 2020)
“19. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade when services will resume at the passport office including the processing of applications; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8529/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic (3 Jun 2020)
“48. To ask the Minister for Finance if a matter regarding insurance during Covid-19 for a business (details supplied) will be reviewed; if the matter which is being faced by many businesses will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8318/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 640 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 182 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)