This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Creative Ireland Programme, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Network (17 Jun 2021)
“58. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of local and regional road infrastructure in counties Cavan and Monaghan. [22864/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Housing Schemes (15 Jun 2021)
“73. To ask the Minister for Finance if the rent-to-buy scheme will continue after 2021. [31752/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (15 Jun 2021)
“355. To ask the Minister for Finance his plans to reintroduce the restart grants; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31196/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 69 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 635 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 214 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)