This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Creative Ireland Programme, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Issues (12 Jul 2018)
“13. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the steps he is taking to protect farmers in Border counties from a hard Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31058/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Fodder Crisis (12 Jul 2018)
“35. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine his plans and the supports in place to support farmers to feed their livestock; if a group (details supplied) has discussed farmers' concerns that if recent weather persists there will be another fodder crisis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31074/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Motor Insurance Coverage (12 Jul 2018)
“94. To ask the Minister for Finance the measures he is taking to assist motorists with vehicles older than ten years who cannot obtain motor insurance despite having an NCT; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31634/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1098 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 106 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)