This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Creative Ireland Programme, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (30 Jul 2020)
“11. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the new building for a school (details supplied); the way in which special needs schools will operate when they reopen in view of to Covid-19; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [18473/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“43. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the way in which third-level colleges will operate due to Covid-19; her views on whether the quality of degrees will be impacted; if fees will be reduced due to an increased element of online learning; if campus accommodation will be required; if there will be practical elements to courses; if clarity will be provided in relation to same; and...”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Departmental Offices (29 Jul 2020)
“First, I welcome the Taoiseach's pledge to work towards a consensus on a shared island and the establishment of the unit in his Department. A key part of the work ahead will be to undo the damage done by Brexit over the past four years. I know it will be a priority for the Taoiseach to protect the peace process and the all-island economy in the context of the future UK and EU Brexit...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 682 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 186 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)