This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Creative Ireland Programme, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Army Barracks (5 Mar 2020)
“7. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to reintroduce a new Army barracks in counties Cavan, Monaghan or the greater Border region in view of Brexit and the possible reintroduction of a hard Border; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2879/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Dublin-Monaghan Bombings (5 Mar 2020)
“40. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of the ongoing outstanding requests with the UK Government regarding inquiries into the Dublin and Monaghan bombings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2872/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Code (5 Mar 2020)
“81. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of plans to change flat rate expenses and the reclaiming of same; the way in which this will impact on teachers; if the case of a person (details supplied) will be reviewed and the concerns outlined will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2868/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 765 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 178 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)