This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Creative Ireland Programme, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Brexit Supports (18 Oct 2018)
“42. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of applications for the Brexit loan scheme as announced in budget 2019 from counties Cavan and Monaghan; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [42557/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: State Examinations Appeals (18 Oct 2018)
“52. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of plans to reform the State examinations appeals process and point rechecking system in view of a recent court ruling; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42105/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (18 Oct 2018)
“85. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if his attention has been drawn to the delays in assessments for children attending school who have developmental issues and may require specialised support; the efforts being taken to clear this backlog; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [42104/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1011 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 110 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)