This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Brexit Issues, Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services, Garda Stations
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Nov 2017)
“In the programme for Government, there is a clear commitment to building a visible and familiar policing presence. In Cavan-Monaghan, we have a rural crime crisis with homes being broken into in broad daylight. Business and particularly farmyards and the elderly in our communities are being affected. Community employment schemes, which are doing good in our communities, have had all their...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Issues (16 Nov 2017)
“23. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he has commenced a plan for the way in which the common travel area may operate if a hard border is introduced following Brexit. [48310/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Dublin-Monaghan Bombings (16 Nov 2017)
“34. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of the ongoing outstanding requests with the British Government regarding inquiries into the Dublin and Monaghan bombings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [48309/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 70 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1042 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 8 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 67 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)