This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Creative Ireland Programme, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Services, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Army Barracks (17 Jan 2019)
“31. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to introduce a new Army barracks in counties Cavan and Monaghan or the greater Border region in view of Brexit and in further view of recent developments and the possible reintroduction of a hard border; if such a move is included in contingency plans; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1814/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Legislative Process (17 Jan 2019)
“94. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill 2017; his plans to continue to support the legislation; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2119/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (17 Jan 2019)
“149. To ask the Minister for Health if the feasibility of rolling out the meningitis B vaccine and making it freely available to each child will be examined; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2115/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 86 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 967 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 125 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)