This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Creative Ireland Programme, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Waiting Lists, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Agriculture: Motion [Private Members] (18 Sep 2019)
“Like my colleagues, I have met the farmers, male and female, across Cavan and Monaghan who have stood on the picket lines in recent weeks. It was heartbreaking to stand there and have conversations with them. There were women on the picket lines as well as the male farmers and they were there with their very small children out of love, passion and concern not just for their livelihoods but...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Sep 2019)
“In the local and national news this morning, we heard about the deplorable attacks on Mr. Kevin Lunney, the director of Quinn Industrial Holdings. This is the most recent in a spate of attacks on the staff working there. We have seen bombs planted in Wattle Bridge and Cavan and Monaghan are under severe pressure from this type of criminality. In light of the recent announcement by the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Dublin-Monaghan Bombings (17 Sep 2019)
“59. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of the input by his Department into the ongoing outstanding requests with the UK Government regarding inquiries into the Dublin and Monaghan bombings; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26668/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 857 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 151 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)