This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Services for People with Disabilities, Hospital Waiting Lists, Creative Ireland Programme, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Niamh Smyth and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed) - Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Haulage Industry (16 Dec 2021)
“9. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the proposals that his Department is working on to assist the Irish haulage industry to reduce its carbon footprint; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [62237/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Rail Network (16 Dec 2021)
“74. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the way in which the all-island strategic rail review will help shape the development of rail infrastructure in the Border region; the way that communities in the local area can participate in the review; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [62238/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banking Sector (16 Dec 2021)
“125. To ask the Minister for Finance if he has had further engagement with a financial institution (details supplied) regarding its planned exit from the market; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [62028/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 77 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 524 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 15 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niamh Smyth speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 227 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)