This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Reports, Consultancy Contracts, Commissions of Investigation, Living Wage
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Enterprise Data (21 Sep 2017)
“50. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the number of enterprise start-ups by sector in each of the years 2006 to 2016 in tabular form. [40118/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement Staff (21 Sep 2017)
“51. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she will report on the recruitment of a digital forensics specialist within the ODCE. [40120/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement (21 Sep 2017)
“52. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the ratification process for ratifying CETA; and the timeframe for the trade agreement be voted on by Dáil Éireann. [40122/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 916 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 462 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register