This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Departmental Reports, Brexit Issues, Consultancy Contracts
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Customs and Excise Staff (10 Oct 2018)
“50. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of the recruitment of 450 new customs officials in view of Brexit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41272/18]”
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Budget Statement 2019 (9 Oct 2018)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Conflicts (9 Oct 2018)
“34. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he will report on the situation in South Sudan; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40828/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 903 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 497 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register