This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Reports, Consultancy Contracts, Commissions of Investigation, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Questions on Promised Legislation (23 Feb 2017)
“Page 108 of the programme for Government states "The next generation of farmers must be supported, to generate farm income, while positioning Ireland as the highest quality food producing nation in the world", which is the standard to which we all aspire to maintain Brand Ireland. There is huge concern in Limerick and elsewhere that the six remaining veterinary laboratories may be under...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Regulatory Impact Assessments (23 Feb 2017)
“104. To ask the Minister for Justice and Equality if all regulatory impact assessments for her legislative proposals are published on her Department's websites; the web address for each such site; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [9425/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Regulatory Impact Assessment Data (23 Feb 2017)
“149. To ask the Minister for Finance if all regulatory impact assessments for his legislative proposals are published on his Department's websites; the web address for each such site; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9421/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 632 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 434 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register