This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Departmental Staff Data, Brexit Issues, Departmental Reports
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (13 Mar 2019)
“I have been asked by the family of a constituent, Ms Ruth Morrissey, to raise her case. Unfortunately, she has cervical cancer and was failed by the State and HSE in the cervical cancer screening programme. Last May, the Taoiseach said the following on "Six One News" regarding people who have to go to court to seek damages and all the trauma that goes with that: "What we propose to do is to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Facilities (13 Mar 2019)
“71. To ask the Minister for Health the target date for beds to be opened in regard to the 60 bed modular unit at University Hospital Limerick; the projected expenditure for these beds; if this figure has increased or decreased; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12231/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (13 Mar 2019)
“137. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he has had contact with a school (details supplied) regarding plans for the improvement of the building; if so, the details of same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12544/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 543 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 515 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register