This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Reports, Consultancy Contracts, Commissions of Investigation, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: National Internship Scheme (14 Feb 2017)
“292. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the assistance he will provide in a circumstance (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7175/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (14 Feb 2017)
“321. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform when he will update the Civil Service pension scheme for new entrants (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7257/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Job Losses (14 Feb 2017)
“655. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the actions she has taken to protect jobs at a company (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [7064/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 47 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 590 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 433 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register