This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Departmental Staff Data, Brexit Issues, Departmental Reports
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Local Government): Statements (27 May 2020)
“I raise the issue of finance for small builders and contractors. A number of small builders and contractors in my Limerick constituency have raised with me the issue that Home Building Finance Ireland will provide funding only for schemes of five houses or more. We know that small builders will be the engine for the delivery of value for money housing as we try and get more housing units,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (27 May 2020)
“194. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if matters raised in correspondence by a person (details supplied) will receive a response; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7616/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Direct Provision System (27 May 2020)
“345. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of a matter relating to a direct provision centre (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7617/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 333 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 537 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register