This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Departmental Staff Data, Brexit Issues, Departmental Reports
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects (1 Apr 2021)
“47. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of the new Limerick to Foynes road; the funding that has been secured to build the road; the estimated cost of the project; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [17815/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Apprenticeship Programmes (1 Apr 2021)
“The standing apprentice population is estimated to reach between 31,000 and 33,000 apprentices by 2025. This represents an expected increase of over 50% on the existing population of 19,969 at the end of February 2021. There are currently 60 apprenticeship programmes of which 28 are four years in duration, 8 are three years and 24 are two years in duration. The actual population will be...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Policy (1 Apr 2021)
“283. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the status of the programme for Government commitment to regularise undocumented persons living in Ireland; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [17814/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 364 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 553 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register