This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Departmental Staff Data, Brexit Issues, Departmental Reports
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Greenways Provision (21 Jan 2021)
“40. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the status of his plans to connect Limerick city to the Great Southern Greenway; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3124/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Turf Cutting (21 Jan 2021)
“132. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will address a query in relation to turf cutting (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3123/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Ministerial Correspondence (21 Jan 2021)
“269. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth his views on matters raised in correspondence by a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3434/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 306 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 551 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register