This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Departmental Staff Data, Brexit Issues, Departmental Reports
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (2 Dec 2021)
“202. To ask the Minister for Health the status of the case of a child (details supplied); the steps he will take to provide a solution to the issues in relation to the treatment of children with spina bifida and or hydrocephalus; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59607/21]”
- Workplace Ventilation (Covid-19) Bill 2021: Second Stage [Private Members] (1 Dec 2021)
“I reiterate that the Government supports the principle, and the objectives behind this Bill. I assure the Deputy Murphy that the Minister of State, Deputy English, and his officials, will work with him on determining the best approach to achieving its objectives. It is important that the objectives of the Bill can be delivered in an effective and efficient way. Officials of the...”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Natural Resources (1 Dec 2021)
“In my initial response, I outlined the number of contacts between the different State agencies and the mining operators. I will convey the Deputy's request to the Minister with responsibility for the OPW that the OPW make contact with the mining operator to see if any assistance can be offered. There is robust legislation and regulation in place to ensure that mining in this State...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 282 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 569 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register