This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Reports, Consultancy Contracts, Commissions of Investigation, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Migration Data (25 Oct 2016)
“73. To ask the Taoiseach further to parliamentary question number 927 of 27 September 2016, when preliminary data will be available to report on the numbers of returning emigrants to take up employment since the launch of the Programme for a Partnership Government; and if this will be made available before the end of 2016; if not, when in 2017 this data is expected. [31337/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Ireland Strategic Investment Fund Investments (25 Oct 2016)
“166. To ask the Minister for Finance to set out in tabular form the investments that have been identified by county under the connectivity fund that is operated by the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund; the total amount of funding allocated to each respective investment and application by county; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31466/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Ireland Strategic Investment Fund Management (25 Oct 2016)
“175. To ask the Minister for Finance to set down the number of applications made to the connectivity fund by state-owned companies, state agencies and local authorities from the mid-west region; when these applications will receive a decision; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31716/16]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 353 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 418 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register