This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Departmental Reports, Consultancy Contracts, Commissions of Investigation, Living Wage
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Strategic Communications Unit (20 Sep 2017)
“103. To ask the Taoiseach if the public servants working in the strategic communications unit have been or are being replaced in their substantive original posts; the amount this will cost; the number working in the unit; the number envisaged to be employed in the unit in totality; and the costs of same. [39064/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Quarterly National Household Survey (20 Sep 2017)
“121. To ask the Taoiseach the reason the Quarter 2 2017 figures for the Quarterly National Household Survey have been rescheduled. [38309/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Enterprise Data (20 Sep 2017)
“123. To ask the Taoiseach the average enterprise start-up rate in each EU country as measured by new companies started as a percentage of total companies in a given year; and if he will provide the EU 28 average rate in tabular form. [38300/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 62 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 845 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 462 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register