This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Niall Collins TD
- Fianna Fail TD for Limerick County
- Entered the Dáil on 24 May 2007 — General election
- Email me whenever Niall Collins speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Ministerial Travel, Health Services, Departmental Staff Data, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Niall Collins and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Seanad: Academic Precarity: Motion (24 May 2023)
“I thank Senators Higgins, McDowell and Mullen for tabling this panel debate and providing me with an opportunity to discuss the commitment of the Government to address the complex and multifaceted issue of academic precarity. The Government does not intend to oppose this motion. As the speakers before me outlined in their insightful contributions, there can be no doubt that academic career...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education Policy (17 May 2023)
“I am aware of the research report independently published by Maynooth University in January 2023, which found Youthreach employees reporting higher levels of positive emotions and relationships in work than those in school sector studies while also finding 25% reporting moderate levels of burnout. Youthreach is a further education and training programme for early school leavers...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Patient Files (16 May 2023)
“615. To ask the Minister for Health his views on patients’ access to genetic testing (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22524/23]”
More of Niall Collins's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 280 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 41 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Niall Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 624 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register