This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Expenditure, Flood Prevention Measures, Vaccination Programme, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Neasa Hourigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (6 May 2021)
“163. To ask the Minister for Health when the Health Protection Surveillance Centre plans to resume its reporting on underlying conditions in confirmed cases of Covid-19. [23316/21]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: Whistleblower Allegations: Department of Health (5 May 2021)
“I will try my best to keep within the time limit.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 73 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 403 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Neasa Hourigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 24 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)