This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Expenditure, Vaccination Programme, Flood Prevention Measures, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports
(based on written questions asked by Neasa Hourigan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Management (23 Jun 2021)
“58. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the audits that are conducted by the State to ensure that separated waste intended to be recycled from domestic customers of waste disposal companies is recycled and not disposed of in landfill or other ways in this country or after export; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33643/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic (23 Jun 2021)
“102. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if the current definition of a sporting event in the Covid-19 legislation precludes persons from organising a competitive sporting event that is not affiliated with a national governing body; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [33613/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth: Disability Services (23 Jun 2021)
“179. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth his plans to help promote the availability of easy to read and accessible menus in restaurants for persons with intellectual disabilities; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33835/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 83 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 417 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 3 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Neasa Hourigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 27 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)