This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Office of Public Works Projects, Dublin Bus, Covid-19 Pandemic, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Museum Projects
(based on written questions asked by Neasa Hourigan and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 - Vote 32 - Business, Enterprise and Innovation (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I have a number of questions. I know we would normally go back and forth but, given the nature of the convention centre room and the fact we are only two days in the job, I might go through as many questions as I can before hearing the replies. There is some worry among consumers that businesses are in a vulnerable state and, obviously, it is incredibly important that we support local...”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Traffic Management (30 Jun 2020)
“672. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the locations in Dublin city that have cameras to catch motorists breaking red lights as a result of the NTA trial; the number of prosecutions in the post-trial period issued as a result of these cameras; if no cameras are operational, his plans to introduce same; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12841/20]”
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development: Statements (Resumed) (17 Jun 2020)
“I thank the Minister. Upgrading our homes, offices and public buildings to ensure that they use less energy will be one of the most cost-effective ways to reduce emissions and limit climate change. The OPW, with its property portfolio of approximately 2,500 buildings, including more than 200 large Government and State agency buildings, must lead the way in this regard. While it is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 19–20 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 1 person is tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Neasa Hourigan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 7 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)