This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Military Aircraft Landings, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Mental Health Services Provision, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Mick Wallace and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an Séú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht 2018: An Dara Céim - Thirty-sixth Amendment of the Constitution Bill 2018: Second Stage (9 Mar 2018)
“I support the Bill and I support the repeal of the eighth amendment. Should the referendum pass I will support the recommendations of the committee and, for the most part, the contents of the Government’s policy paper. The first step, however, is dealing with the eighth amendment and this needs to be differentiated from the legislation to follow should the referendum pass. I have...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Public Services Card Data (8 Mar 2018)
“544. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons that have been offered public services cards each year since 2011 that did not go through the SAFE 2 registration process; the way in which this offer was made; and the number of public services cards issued to persons in this category in each year since 2011. [10839/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 153 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 480 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 100 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mick Wallace speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 971 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register