This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Contracts, Military Aircraft Landings, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Departmental Contracts Data
(based on written questions asked by Mick Wallace and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Counselling Services Provision (13 Mar 2019)
“72. To ask the Minister for Health his plans to address waiting times for access to counselling in primary care services. [12393/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Children's Hospital Administration (13 Mar 2019)
“100. To ask the Minister for Health if a public benchmarking analysis was completed prior to the issuing of the tender for the national children’s hospital; if so, the person or body that conducted the analysis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [10616/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Services (13 Mar 2019)
“179. To ask the Minister for Health if his attention has been drawn to the increase in recent years in the number of antidepressants being prescribed and the dosages consumed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12394/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 156 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 383 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 103 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mick Wallace speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1106 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register