This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Staff Data, Military Aircraft Landings, Greenhouse Gas Emissions, Mental Health Services Provision, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Mick Wallace and answered by departments)
- Reception Conditions Directive: Motion (23 Jan 2018)
“We all welcome the fact that we are opting in to this directive. I was surprised that a rushed 40 minute debate was arranged for this evening. I do not know how the decision was arrived at. A more serious debate a little bit further down the road might have made more sense. This matter was debated for more than an hour at the Committee for Justice and Equality last week and many of the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 158 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 477 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 5 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 99 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mick Wallace speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 950 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register