This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Industrial Disputes, Fishing Industry, Fishing Vessel Safety, Employment Rights, Bus Services
(based on written questions asked by Mick Barry and answered by departments)
- Project Ireland 2040: Statements (Resumed) (21 Feb 2018)
“I welcome the fact we are having this debate. Last week we had a multiplicity of announcements with great crash and thunder. This evening we have an opportunity to drill down and ask some pertinent questions about the real content of this plan, to see if it is fit for purpose and discuss alternative approaches. I want to look at the plan under a number of headings, including housing; public...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Work Permits Data (21 Feb 2018)
“108. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of permits issued in 2017 under the atypical scheme for non-EU migrant fishers; the numbers issued directly to the fishers; and the numbers issued to employers or boat owners. [8936/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Employment Rights (20 Feb 2018)
“53. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her views on a report (details supplied) published by her Department in January 2018; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [8446/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 147 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 190 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mick Barry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 212 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)