This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements, Northern Ireland Issues, Strategic Communications Unit, European Council Meetings, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Micheál Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Constitutional Amendments (17 Oct 2018)
“116. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if he has met the church leaders to discuss the upcoming blasphemy referendum. [41805/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Climate Change Policy (17 Oct 2018)
“193. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the expertise in his own Department on climate change policy. [41806/18]”
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (16 Oct 2018)
“This week’s European Council meeting marks another missed deadline in the long series of missed deadlines which we have seen since the political declaration on Brexit last December. In fact, there is a higher degree of uncertainty and a greater risk to Ireland’s interests today than there has been at any point. Obviously, the root cause of all problems is to be found in the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 220 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 756 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Micheál Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3029 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register