This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements, Northern Ireland Issues, Strategic Communications Unit, European Council Meetings, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Micheál Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Provision (20 Sep 2018)
“141. To ask the Minister for Health if supports will be provided to a person (details supplied) and their family; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38121/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Issues (19 Sep 2018)
“55. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the role his Department had in co-ordinating all Government Departments in preparing for all case scenarios including a hard Brexit. [37667/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Northern Ireland (19 Sep 2018)
“56. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he watched the recent documentaries regarding the Ballymurphy massacre; the status of attempts to deal with this very significant event in Northern Ireland’s past and other legacy issues; and when he last discussed these issues with with his British counterpart. [37666/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 224 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 764 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Micheál Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3008 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register