This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements, Ministerial Meetings, Northern Ireland Issues, Strategic Communications Unit, Brexit Issues
(based on written questions asked by Micheál Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Northern Ireland (27 Jul 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 1, 2, 3 and 10 together. Following Government approval, the Taoiseach confirmed on 29 June 2021, the allocation of €3 million from the Shared Island Fund to progress the Narrow Water Bridge project to tender stage, and a further commitment of funds from the Shared Island Fund, following determination of the likely final costs arising, and Government...”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Bodies (27 Jul 2021)
“All bodies under the aegis of my Department are covered by the 2016 Code of Practice for the Governance of State Bodies.”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Departmental Data (27 Jul 2021)
“Plans to increase the amount of publicly available real-time disaggregated data in order to monitor the way in which the State’s policies are affecting individual groups, primarily relates to Equality Budgeting work being processed under the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform. More generally, the Department of the Taoiseach, is leading work on the development of a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 193 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 75 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Micheál Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 4365 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register