This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements, Northern Ireland Issues, Strategic Communications Unit, Ministerial Meetings, European Council Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Micheál Martin and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Issues (13 Dec 2018)
“47. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he has spoken to his UK counterpart since the deferred voted in the UK Parliament on the draft withdrawal treaty. [51796/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Negotiations (13 Dec 2018)
“50. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the position on the backstop following the deferred vote in the UK Parliament. [52118/18]”
- Pre-European Council Meeting: Statements (12 Dec 2018)
“According to current legislation, Brexit will take effect in 107 days. The deal on the table was reached after two years of tortuous and repetitive negotiations. It is a deal which reflects the commitments made by both the United Kingdom and the European Union to Ireland from late 2016 onwards. It is a good deal for all involved. It would allow for an orderly transition period, reduce the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 216 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 764 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Micheál Martin speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 3081 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register