This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“The local improvement scheme should really be within the remit of another Department. However, I reintroduced it because I knew that there was a need for it. To date, I have put €48 million into it. Everybody has to play a part in ensuring the success of the programme, as I have been telling local authorities and their elected representatives as they draw up their budgets. Instead...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Rural Transport Services Provision (14 Nov 2019)
“My Department does not currently have a funding programme open for applications towards the cost of procuring a community bus. However, as the Deputy will be aware, my Department administers the CLÁR programme which aims to support the sustainable development of designated areas which have suffered significant levels of depopulation in the past. The CLÁR programme is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Funding (13 Nov 2019)
“I have provided the information requested by the Deputy in the following table. It details the supports, funding schemes and grants which are available from my Department to non-governmental environmental and conservation organisations and the updates to same made in Budget 2020. DRCD Supports, funding schemes grants available to non-governmental...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 26 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 681 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register