This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Departmental Properties (23 Feb 2017)
“165. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will release his interest in a property (details supplied) in view of the fact that this former school closed 35 years ago and it is now derelict; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9227/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: CLÁR Programme (23 Feb 2017)
“CLÁR is a targeted investment programme which provides funding for small scale infrastructural projects in rural areas which have suffered the greatest levels of population decline. In 2016, the CLÁR programme funded over 650 projects under three separate measures which were administered by Local Authorities: - Measure 1: Safety Measures for Schools and Community/Sports Facilities...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Procedures (23 Feb 2017)
“354. To ask the Minister for Health if an operation for a person (details supplied) can take place in University College Hospital Galway, UCHG; and if there is the capability in UCHG for this procedure to take place. [9509/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 139 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 502 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register