This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teaching Council of Ireland (3 Jun 2021)
“297. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will extend the exemption put in place regarding the induction year (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30358/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects (1 Jun 2021)
“249. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if funding is being made available for a project (details supplied) that is urgently required; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29837/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Departmental Schemes (1 Jun 2021)
“321. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the details of statistical information in relation to a scheme (details supplied) will be provided in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29325/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 311 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register