This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Illness Benefit Applications (21 Jul 2016)
“354. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the status of an application for illness benefit of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23983/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Parks Projects (21 Jul 2016)
“Following a meeting in February 2014 between my predecessor and Mountaineering Ireland, at which the question of lands near Wicklow Mountains National Park held by the National Asset Management Agency (NAMA) was discussed, officials from my Department approached NAMA to discuss those lands, with a preliminary meeting held in April 2014. On foot of the meeting, my Department expressed an...”
- Written Answers — Department of Arts, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: National Parks (21 Jul 2016)
“My Department has recently engaged an engineering consultant to oversee a programme of works regarding some of the issues identified in first sentence of the details supplied. With regard to the second sentence of the details supplied, officials from my Department are currently engaging with the Office of Public Works on this matter.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 192 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 485 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register