This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Passport Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Departmental Policies (14 Jul 2022)
“91. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her plans to address situations of economic and financial abuse in households; if she will examine ways to individualise payments in order that a person can receive payment in their own right without the consent of their spouse in cases in which consent is not forthcoming; and if she will make a statement on the matter....”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Foreign Birth Registration (14 Jul 2022)
“403. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade when a foreign birth registration application will be processed for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38822/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (14 Jul 2022)
“690. To ask the Minister for Health when funding will be approved to the four new consultant anaesthesiology posts in Mayo University Hospital which have been sanctioned to allow the recommended on-call rota cover of two consultants and two non-consultant hospital doctors; if his attention has been drawn to the detrimental effect on Mayo University Hospital if this funding is not approved by...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 18 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 677 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 708 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register