This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Passport Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Defective Building Materials (26 Jan 2023)
“220. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if homes in rural Ireland will be included in his recently announced proposals (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3762/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Pension Provisions (26 Jan 2023)
“203. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform why the pension for a person (details supplied) has not been transferred; when this will be done considering that he finished with the Permanent Defence Force in March 2020 before the freeze was put on the transfer of pensions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3853/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Defective Building Materials (26 Jan 2023)
“219. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he plans to extend his proposals (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3761/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 16 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 694 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 712 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register