This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (12 May 2021)
“135. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade his views on whether it is correct that persons are not able to have their passport applications processed in view of the fact that passports are considered one of the most important documents in a person’s possession and the fact that passports are not always required for travel but are needed for other purposes; and if he will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: National Educational Psychological Service (12 May 2021)
“150. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills when an assessment will be carried out for a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24741/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (12 May 2021)
“234. To ask the Minister for Health the number of persons that have completed their mandatory hotel quarantine in a designated facility to date; the number of persons that pre-booked and pre-paid for their quarantine; the number of persons that pre-booked but did not prepay for quarantine; the number of walk-ins arriving without pre-booking quarantine; the total number requiring mandatory...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 296 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register