This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: National Parks and Wildlife Service (20 Jan 2022)
“226. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if the National Parks and Wildlife Service will ensure that works are carried out at a location (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2794/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Grant Payments (19 Jan 2022)
“126. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when a grant will be paid by the Sustainable Energy Authority of Ireland to a person (details supplied) considering that the works were completed on 24 August 2021 and they have been waiting for the works to be inspected and passed for payment ever since; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [63524/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authorities (19 Jan 2022)
“525. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the amount of funding that was provided to a local authority (details supplied) in 2021 for specific grants; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [1441/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 368 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 706 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register