This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Expenditure (21 May 2019)
“My Department has not incurred any costs or fees to the companies in question from the establishment of the Department in July 2017 to the end of 2018.”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Communications (21 May 2019)
“If the proposed location is secured, it is expected that new positions will be created and these will be advertised in due course through the media and on the website of the organisation concerned.”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: CLÁR Programme (16 May 2019)
“I launched the 2019 CLÁR programme on the 28thFebruary last. The programme provides funding for small scale infrastructural projects in disadvantaged rural areas that have experienced significant levels of de-population. Calls for proposals under the 2019 CLÁR programme were invited under the following measures: Measure 1:Support for Schools/Community Safety Measures Measure...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 642 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register