This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Inland Fisheries Ireland (5 May 2021)
“141. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when works on a river (details supplied) will be carried out; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22589/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Property Registration (5 May 2021)
“288. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the reason for the inordinate delay in processing a dealing (details supplied) in the Land Registry; if this application will be expedited; the reason the dedicated Oireachtas unit did not provide the reason for the delay in processing this application; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22811/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Airport Policy (29 Apr 2021)
“45. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if he will consider extending a strategic development zone (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22433/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 286 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register