This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Schemes (19 Jun 2018)
“The scheme referred to by the Deputy is currently being developed as part of the Town and Village Renewal Scheme which is administered by my Department. I have established a Steering Group to oversee the design and delivery of the scheme on a pilot basis. The Steering Group is chaired by my Department, and involves a number of other key Departments and agencies, including the Department of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Expenditure (19 Jun 2018)
“My Department was established on 19 July 2017, and since that date has paid the following amounts to the company in question: 2017 to-date: - Advertising the Public Consultation process on the Department's Statement of Strategy (2017-2020): €1,687.82 - Advertising the Public Consultation process on the Department's Library Strategy: €11,024.00”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: CLÁR Programme (19 Jun 2018)
“CLÁR is a targeted capital investment programme for rural areas which have experienced significant levels of depopulation. I launched the 2018 CLÁR programme on 15th March last, with an indicative allocation of €5 million for qualifying projects under the following measures: Measure 1: Support for Schools/Community Safety Measures Measure 2: Play Areas/Multi-Use Games...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 11 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 45 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 576 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register