This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Gnó na Dála - Business of Dáil (30 Jul 2020)
“Members should show respect for the Chair.”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Football Association of Ireland (30 Jul 2020)
“228. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if his attention has been drawn to the appointment of the Secretary General of the Department of Public Expenditure and Reform to the board of an organisation (details supplied); his views on the fact that funding to the Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport has to be approved by that Department and that there is a perceived...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Football Association of Ireland (30 Jul 2020)
“377. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if his attention has been drawn to the appointment of the Secretary General of his Department to a position on the board of an organisation (details supplied); his views on the appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19792/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 12 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register