This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Walks Scheme (15 Oct 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 586 to 588, inclusive, together. My Department administers the Walks Scheme which was originally launched in March 2008. The Scheme was an innovative response to facilitating the development and maintenance of 39 of Ireland’s key walking trails. The Scheme includes 1,962 landholders as key participants in the provision of high quality walking trails by...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Staff Data (15 Oct 2019)
“The Department of Rural and Community Development was established in July 2017. The numbers of staff recruited and retirements by grade are set out by year 2017 to 2019 (to date) in the Tables. All staff were recruited on full time basis. Table A - Recruitment and retirements by grade 2017. Grade Number Recruited Number Retired Secretary General 1 0 Assistant Secretary 0...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Schemes (15 Oct 2019)
“As the Deputy will be aware, my Department has been working for some time to develop a scheme to indemnify private land owners, particularly in upland areas, with regard to the use of their lands for recreational purposes. This is a complex issue and the legal rights of landowners must be respected, while trying to facilitate access to their lands for recreational users on a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 25 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 668 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register