This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Community Services Programme (5 Mar 2020)
“The organisation that operates the service referred to in the Deputy's question is a social enterprise, currently supported under the Community Services Programme, or CSP. The Department currently provides CSP funding in excess of €1 million to the organisation in question, annually, supporting the cost of employing of 32 full-time equivalent (FTEs) positions in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Outdoor Recreation Infrastructure Scheme (5 Mar 2020)
“I can confirm that the application referred to by the Deputy was received by my Department under the 2019 Outdoor Recreation Infrastructure Scheme (ORIS). The scheme operates on the basis of a competitive process, and the assessment criteria for projects are included in the scheme documentation. Over 280 applications were received under the 2019 scheme and the level...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Local Improvement Scheme Administration (5 Mar 2020)
“The Local Improvement Scheme, or LIS, is a programme for improvement works on small private or non-public roads in rural areas which are not under the normal maintenance of the Local Authorities. The scheme is funded by my Department and is administered through the Local Authorities. As the Deputy will be aware, there was no dedicated funding available for this scheme for a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 21 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 696 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register