This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Funding (6 Dec 2018)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 246 and 247 together. Certain programmes available through my Department may provide the opportunity to access funding for the types of projects outlined by the Deputy. The National Development Plan provides for an allocation of €1 billion for the Rural Regeneration and Development Fund over 10 years to enable towns, villages and outlying rural areas to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Action Plan for Rural Development Implementation (6 Dec 2018)
“Progress on the implementation of measures in the Action Plan for Rural Development is overseen by a Monitoring Committee which includes senior representatives of relevant Government Departments and key rural stakeholder interests. Progress Reports on the implementation of the Action Plan are published twice a year on my Department's website, www.drcd.gov.ie. The most recent report -...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: CLÁR Programme (6 Dec 2018)
“The CLÁR programme provides funding for small scale infrastructural projects in disadvantaged rural areas that have experienced significant levels of depopulation. The 2018 CLÁR programme was launched on 15th March last, with applications invited under the following measures: Measure 1: Support for Schools/Community Safety Measures Measure 2: Play Areas/Multi-Use Games Areas ...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 604 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register