This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Local Authority Leases (21 Oct 2020)
“116. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government if local authorities are permitted to obtain specific information (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32038/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Basic Payment Scheme (21 Oct 2020)
“264. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if those that made a simple error on their BPS 2020 applications (details supplied) will be allowed to be included for payment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31895/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (20 Oct 2020)
“336. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a pupil (details supplied) is not being provided with school transport when all other children on the route have been given provided with same; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [31138/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 9 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 101 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 55 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 703 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register