This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Comhairle na Tuaithe (13 Jun 2019)
“Outdoor recreation has become increasingly popular as a means of social engagement, of enhancing physical and mental well-being, and of supporting tourism and rural economic development. The continued growth and potential of the sector is reflected in the level of investment in outdoor recreation infrastructure by Government Departments, State Agencies and Local Authorities in recent...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Public Liability Insurance (13 Jun 2019)
“As the Deputy will be aware, my officials have been working to develop a national scheme to protect private landowners in upland areas from possible claims from recreational users while on their lands. My Department has been advised that the introduction of any such indemnity scheme will require legislation. My officials met with the Attorney General's Office recently to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Community Development Initiatives (12 Jun 2019)
“In 2019 my Department is providing €6.5m for the Dublin North East Inner City area. This supports the social and economic regeneration of an area at the heart of our capital city. It will benefit not only the local community but the city as a whole. The funding underlines the Government’s commitment to ensuring that the recommendations of the Mulvey Report are...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 653 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register