This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Disabled Drivers Grant Eligibility (23 May 2017)
“168. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will review an application under the disabled drivers and disabled passengers (tax concessions) scheme for a person (details supplied) in view of the fact that the term family member is not defined in the legislation governing the scheme. [24033/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Staff (23 May 2017)
“272. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an appeal by a school (details supplied). [24752/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Disability Allowance Payments (23 May 2017)
“327. To ask the Minister for Social Protection when a person (details supplied) will receive a decision regarding disability allowance arrears; and the reason for the delay. [24232/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 23 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 187 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 42 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 512 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register