This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Departmental Staff Data (19 Sep 2019)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 233 and 234 together. The Department of Rural and Community Development was established on the 19thJuly 2017 to provide a renewed and consolidated focus on rural and community development in Ireland. The Civil Service Code of Standards and Behaviour provides the framework regarding the acceptance of outside appointments for those who have left or retired from...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (18 Sep 2019)
“The Opposition does not like good news.”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Security of the Elderly (18 Sep 2019)
“My Department is responsible for the Seniors Alert Scheme which encourages support for vulnerable older people in our communities through the provision of personal monitored alarms to enable them to continue to live securely in their homes with confidence, independence and peace of mind. The scheme is operated on my Department's behalf by Pobal, via a nationwide network of community...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 28 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 668 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register