This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Grant Payments, Health Services, Social Welfare Appeals, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Ring and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Social Enterprise Sector (18 Dec 2019)
“Social enterprises are businesses whose core objective is to achieve a social, societal or environmental impact. Like other businesses, they trade in goods or services on an ongoing basis. However, any surpluses generated by social enterprises are re-invested into achieving a social impact, rather than maximising profit for their owners. In October, I launched a call for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Recreational Facilities Provision (18 Dec 2019)
“As the Deputy will be aware, I reopened the CLÁR programme in 2016, following a number of years when the scheme was closed for new applications. Since then, almost €33 million has been approved for funding over 1,400 projects under the programme. The type of projects which have been supported include: - safety measures around schools and community...”
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Departmental Staff Recruitment (18 Dec 2019)
“The number of staff recruited to the Department of Rural and Community Development from January 2019 to date is outlined in tabular form below: Position Title Number of Staff Hired Principal Officer 2 Assistant Principal Officer 4 Higher Executive Officer 1 Administrative Officer 2...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 27 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Ring speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 696 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register