This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Social Welfare Benefits, Special Educational Needs, Health Services, Visa Applications, Departmental Expenditure
(based on written questions asked by Michael Noonan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Pension Provisions (30 Jan 2018)
“261. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if a person (details supplied) is eligible to purchase additional pensionable years; if so, the conditions or options for such purchase; if they purchase the additional years the estimated additional and pension entitlement of the pension if they retire at the end of 2018 or if they continue to work until their compulsory retirement date; and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Question Heading for question(s) 63 (1 Jun 2017)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that my Department operates under State Indemnity, a self-insurance model whereby the State bears the financial risk associated with the cost of claims. The National Treasury Management Agency (NTMA) is designated as the State Claims Agency (SCA) when performing the claims and risk management functions delegated to it under the National Treasury Management...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Public Procurement Contracts Data (1 Jun 2017)
“As the Deputy will be aware, on Tuesday evening I released an 'Intention to Float' (ITF) announcement, indicating that my Department is preparing for the sale of around 25% of the State's shareholding in AIB. This offering will include an opportunity for retail investors to participate on the same terms as institutional investors. The structure of the retail element is informed by previous...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 0 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1 written question in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 18–19 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 69 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Noonan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1166 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register