This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Hen Harriers Threat Response Plan (6 Dec 2018)
“16. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of discussions with his colleague in the Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht regarding the timeline to complete the threat response plan for hen harrier areas; and his views on permitting afforestation in hen harrier areas. [51150/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Scheme Payments (6 Dec 2018)
“40. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the supports available to farmers in view of the challenging circumstances encountered in 2018 including fodder shortages, increased input costs and decline in prices; and if all payments will be made before the end of 2018 according to the timeline set out in the farmers charter. [51151/18]”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Hospital Staff Data (5 Dec 2018)
“42. To ask the Minister for Health the number of medical, nursing and care posts vacant in Mallow General Hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [50785/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 170 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 287 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register