This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Records (5 Mar 2020)
“11. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence when documentation which has been requested by a person (details supplied) in County Cork in relation to their job application to the Defence Forces will issue to the person; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3464/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Institutes of Technology Staff (5 Mar 2020)
“296. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if Sligo Institute of Technology is party to, and as such bound, by the terms of an agreement (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3473/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (5 Mar 2020)
“911. To ask the Minister for Health the reason children in the catchment area of Ballincollig, County Cork, are not receiving their second class dental check-up from the HSE; if there has been a change to HSE policy in this area; if the policy remains in place, when the second class check-ups will recommence in the area; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [3880/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 92 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 147 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 345 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register