This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2019 - Financial Resolution No. 4: General (Resumed) (10 Oct 2018)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on the budget. The budget was brought in yesterday. There are a number of issues I wish to address within the budget and within the framework of the Minister's budget speech. I will talk about social welfare. There was an increase in the social welfare package. I will address a number of issues within the Department of Employment Affairs and Social...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Decentralisation Programme Data (9 Oct 2018)
“66. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the number of civil and public service jobs that relocated to all 53 locations in 25 counties under the 2003 decentralisation programme by Department and location in each county in tabular form; and his plans for a new programme. [40668/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Dublin-Monaghan Bombings (4 Oct 2018)
“25. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the status of discussions on the Dublin and Monaghan bombings. [29044/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 146 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 277 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register