This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna - Questions (Resumed) - Other Questions (Resumed): Northern Ireland (22 Feb 2017)
“52. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he or his officials have spoken to the Secretary of State for Northern Ireland since the Assembly election was called. [7366/17]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Dáil Reform (22 Feb 2017)
“5. To ask the Taoiseach the status of the commitment in the programme for Government on political reform. [7364/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 46 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 88 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 229 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register