This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disability Services Data, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Dental Services (5 May 2021)
“616. To ask the Minister for Health the action being taken by his Department and the HSE to ensure the availability of dental treatment to patients with a medical card; if his attention has been drawn to the number of dental practices no longer providing treatment under the medical card scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23095/21]”
- National Autism Empowerment Strategy: Motion [Private Members] (29 Apr 2021)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on this timely debate on autism. It is refreshing that the Minister of State has agreed to accept tonight's motion, accepting that we are in a very difficult position from the get-go. The mooted withdrawal of the speech and language and occupational therapy from special schools has been paused. I welcome that initiative by the Minister of State and the...”
- Climate Action and Low Carbon Development (Amendment) Bill 2021: Second Stage (Resumed) (28 Apr 2021)
“To speak on this Bill today, we must be honest with ourselves as to where we are and what needs to change but we also need to be honest with ourselves in terms of what needs to be protected and what the benefits are that need to be protected rather than talked down. If we look at agriculture and the fears in the agriculture community about any climate change or challenges in climate...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 212 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 386 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register