This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Ministerial Responsibilities (20 Sep 2017)
“9. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the delegation orders he has made in his own Department. [32475/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (20 Sep 2017)
“10. To ask the Taoiseach if he has met the religious orders recently. [32476/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: JobPath Data (11 Sep 2017)
“1853. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the number of persons that have been referred to Jobpath since its introduction; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [37912/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 49 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 140 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 26 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 238 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register