This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Ministerial Functions (17 May 2018)
“38. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will report on the statutory duties of the Minister of State with responsibility for flood relief. [17970/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: EU Funding (17 May 2018)
“39. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform the role his departmental officials have in respect of utilising the European Structural and Investment Funds to meet Europe 2020 objectives under social inclusion. [17676/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (17 May 2018)
“104. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application by a school (details supplied) for the replacement of a portakabin; if the application will be expedited in view of the need for extra accommodation at the school; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21860/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 68 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 131 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 263 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register