This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Mother and Baby Homes: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (16 May 2019)
“2 o’clock I move amendment No. 2: To delete all words after "further notes that" and substitute the following: "— the Commission of Investigation (Mother and Baby Homes and certain related Matters) was established by the previous Government in 2015, in order to fully investigate and report upon practices within Mother and Baby Homes; — the Commission of...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 May 2019)
“I am raising this issue again with the Tánaiste. We received more letters this morning from the carer's allowance section of the Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection indicating that decisions will be made in 16 and 18 weeks for those families who care for their loved ones in their own homes and who have applied for carer's allowance. Commitments were given in recent...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: International Time Zones (16 May 2019)
“33. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if he has discussed the proposal of the clock change with his EU counterparts recently. [15420/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 207 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 310 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register