This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disability Services Data, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Departmental Schemes (17 May 2022)
“The farm assist scheme has brought significant benefits to farmers, including the ongoing entitlement for a family member to participate in the rural social scheme. However, one issue has cropped up in recent times in the context of the farm assist scheme. When some farmers inherit a farm, they inherit the original farmhouse. In some cases, a family member may continue to live in that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (17 May 2022)
“104. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of the supports under the domiciliary care allowance and carer’s allowance for parents and guardians of children who are hospitalised; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24679/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Schemes (17 May 2022)
“139. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the status of the review of her Department’s Reasonable Accommodation Fund grants scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [24680/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 155 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 402 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register