This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (20 Sep 2018)
“The programme for Government contains a lot of talk on home care and home help packages. Is the Tánaiste aware that in some parts of the State no extra home help hours have been allocated for the past two months? The north Cork and the Duhallow regions in particular are waiting on a home help organiser within the region. No further home help hours have been allocated since the middle...”
- Future of the Post Office Network: Motion (18 Sep 2018)
“Our postmaster in Kiskeam refused to take voluntary redundancy and we must pay huge tribute to him for trying to hold the post office in our community. Although we have the matter of commercial sensitivity and all the rest of it, An Post is a social contract with the people. We have to fundamentally understand that. Every community that loses a post office loses the heartbeat of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Greenhouse Gas Emissions (18 Sep 2018)
“62. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if he will report on the programme for partnership Government commitments on climate change; and the way in which Ireland is faring with the targets set by the EU. [26937/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 145 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 273 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register