This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disability Services Data, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Enterprise Support Services (19 May 2022)
“187. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the number of companies in each of counties Cork and Kerry that have applied for funding under the Irish Innovation Seed Fund Programme in tabular form; the number that have been successful in each county; and the total funding awarded in each county to date. [24975/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Industrial Development (19 May 2022)
“41. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment if he will provide an update on the progress made to date in the implementation in the South-West region of the IDA Strategy - Driving Recovery & Sustainable Growth 2021 – 2024; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24974/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Further and Higher Education (19 May 2022)
“177. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he will provide an update on supports for students of DEIS schools to access further and higher education; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25277/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 157 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 35 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 403 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register