This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Negotiations (17 Sep 2019)
“67. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if he has spoken with Mr. Michel Barnier recently; and if there is a European Council meeting in September 2019. [37642/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects Status (17 Sep 2019)
“220. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if the tender documents have been issued for the construction of a new primary school in Kanturk, County Cork; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37308/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Trade Agreements (17 Sep 2019)
“308. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation if she will expand on comments made on the future vote on the Mercosur agreement, its impact on the Amazon and climate commitments in Brazil made on 23 August 2019 (details supplied). [37415/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 189 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 322 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register