This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme, National Broadband Plan Implementation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Leader Programmes Administration (21 Feb 2018)
“71. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development the status of the implementation of the programme for Government commitment on the Leader programme. [8711/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Redundancy Payments (20 Feb 2018)
“220. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason an application for redundancy by a person (details supplied) in County Cork was not approved by his Department; if this decision will be reconsidered; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [8794/18]”
- Questions on Promised Legislation (15 Feb 2018)
“The day before.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 64 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 123 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 255 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register