This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disability Services Data, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Transport (13 May 2021)
“140. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status and details of the supports provided to the school transport system particularly for schools with high levels of educational disadvantage; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25073/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Programme for Government (13 May 2021)
“151. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the commitment in the programme for Government to further progress the move towards a needs-based, responsive set of state supports for students with special educational needs and expand early-intervention teams in schools over the next five years; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25072/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Passport Services (11 May 2021)
“59. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the timeframe for clearing the backlog of passports applications from applicants in County Cork. [23934/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 218 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 386 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register