This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Land Issues (30 Jun 2020)
“580. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the reason Ireland does not use the land parcel definition of permanent grazing under established local practices which is used in other EU countries; when this decision was taken; the reason for this position; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12789/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Property Registration Authority (30 Jun 2020)
“868. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the way in which the services offered by the Property Registration Authority has been impacted by the Covid-19 crisis; when the services offered by the authority are expected to return to full capacity; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [12790/20]”
- Reopening of Schools and Summer Provision 2020: Statements (24 Jun 2020)
“My question relates to the July provision. Ordinarily, when children are enrolled in a unit or special school where they would be starting in the last week of August or first week of September 2020, they would have had an induction in the school in the last week of June or the last school week of the year. They would normally have had an induction in June of this year but because they did...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 63 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 350 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register