This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Ministerial Functions (18 Sep 2019)
“76. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his role and responsibilities regarding the Defence Forces. [37644/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Negotiations (18 Sep 2019)
“88. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade when he was last briefed on the ongoing Brexit discussions between the EU and the UK. [37645/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (18 Sep 2019)
“110. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of an application for a permanent extension at a school (details supplied); if his attention has been drawn to the urgent need for this school to have certainty regarding its future enrolment capacity; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37815/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 195 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 322 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register