This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Protecting Jobs and Supporting Business: Statements (16 Sep 2020)
“I want to address two issues. The bus fleet of private operators has been in garages and off the road in recent months. They had been preparing to go back to providing the much-needed bus service for schools over the last weeks and have done so successfully. Some of those buses had been off the road since March and had not been taxed because the private operators did not know when the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Wastewater Treatment (15 Sep 2020)
“352. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the status of a submission made by Cork County Council on the taking in charge of a wastewater treatment plant in Castlemagner, County Cork. [23945/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Defence Forces Data (15 Sep 2020)
“378. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence the strength of the Permanent Defence Force as of 31 August 2020; the ranks across the three services and the gender breakdown of same in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23328/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 61 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 100 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 358 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register