This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (26 Jun 2019)
“I ask about the approval of the drug Tagrisso for the treatment of advanced lung cancer. I believe the drug is going through the process of approval. I ask the Taoiseach to intervene to try to ensure it is approved. I know somebody who is very seriously ill and this drug would prolong their life. It is in the final stages of the approval process as I understand it. I ask the Taoiseach to...”
- Home Help: Motion [Private Members] (25 Jun 2019)
“I welcome the opportunity to speak on the home help service, which has played a vital role since it was developed many years ago in ensuring that people who need care are kept in their own homes and provided support. We have a crisis. Many families have contacted Members in recent weeks. There has clearly been a change in policy because there has been a slowdown in the home help services...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Cabinet Committee Meetings (25 Jun 2019)
“8. To ask the Taoiseach the number of times Cabinet committee B, social policy and public services, has met in 2019 to date. [26565/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 107 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 211 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 28 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 313 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register