This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Schools Building Projects Status
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): EU Issues (18 Dec 2019)
“11. To ask the Taoiseach his views on the EU reform proposals that President Macron is attempting to implement. [50348/19]”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Ministerial Travel (18 Dec 2019)
“9. To ask the Taoiseach the policy regarding the use of the Government jet in his Department [50346/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (18 Dec 2019)
“In light of recent ongoing issues in the Garda and other public bodies, has the Government any intention of looking at an audit of fitness to practise tribunals, be they in any of the bodies or professions, in light of evidence which has come into the public domain in the recent past?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 189 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 345 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register