This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Disability Services Data, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Report of the Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Statements (Resumed) (20 Jan 2021)
“We are debating a report about an intolerant Ireland and a very dark period in our past. I have not read a whole lot of the report, but from what I have read of it, it smacks of the intolerance of society. We can blame many factors in society for that, but that is what comes through. When I am looking at reports of this nature, I am taken back to July 1989, when I was working on my uncle's...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Covid-19 Pandemic (14 Jan 2021)
“9. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the extent to which retailers of electrical goods are considered to be essential services under level 5 of Covid-19; his response to concerns being expressed by some that a significant number of non-essential items are being sold in such stores; if his attention has been drawn to the fact that UK electrical retail chains currently...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Remote Working (17 Dec 2020)
“I thank the Minister for her commitment to this and for her engagement with me on it. I have given a proposal to the Minister, which her officials have been dealing with, on putting these digital hubs next to rural post offices. Many debates have been held in the Dáil over the years on the future of the post office network. In recent months, the issue of urbanisation and the drive to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 141 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 32 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 375 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register