This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Cabinet Committee Meetings (16 Oct 2019)
“3. To ask the Taoiseach when the Cabinet committee on national security last met. [39947/19]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Government-Church Dialogue (15 Oct 2019)
“2. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on the plenary organised with religious leaders in July 2019 and the issues that were discussed. [37641/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Taoiseach's Meetings and Engagements (15 Oct 2019)
“35. To ask the Taoiseach if he will report on his meeting with Mr. Donald Tusk when in New York; the issues that were discussed; and his plans to meet again before 17 October 2019. [39627/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 106 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 209 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 325 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register