This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Schemes, Departmental Staff Data, Leader Programmes Funding, Legislative Programme
(based on written questions asked by Michael Moynihan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“I refer to the need for a consultant psychiatrist to be appointed for the deaf community in the southern region. There has been a vacancy for a consultant psychiatrist for quite some time. This information has come to us from people within the deaf community who are awaiting referral and their families. There is also an issue with the code of practice as social workers are not able to...”
- Ceisteanna (Atógáil) - Questions (Resumed): Cabinet Committee Meetings (13 Nov 2019)
“10. To ask the Taoiseach if the Cabinet committee on the economy met recently; and the number of times it has met to date in 2019. [46420/19]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (12 Nov 2019)
“A Cheann Comhairle, Members want to get in on the Order of Business. Can the clock be stopped?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 195 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Moynihan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 331 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register