This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, School Transport, Departmental Bodies, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Health Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael McNamara and answered by departments)
- Confidence in Minister for Foreign Affairs and Defence: Motion (15 Sep 2021)
“I have an article in front of me from July 2020 by the Charlemagne columnist in The Economist. It states that Ireland has a claim, per capita, to be the world's most diplomatically powerful country. The article cites four key positions, including the trade commissionership in Brussels. Around the time that column was being written, Phil Hogan did something quite stupid. It was not a...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (15 Sep 2021)
“The issue of hospital waiting lists was one of many to be resolved by the implementation of Sláintecare. The implementation of Sláintecare was supposed to be in the Taoiseach's office. It is not in that office but it ought to be. I urge the Taoiseach to take responsibility for its implementation. My question is more specific. One reason, although far from the only reason,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Management (15 Sep 2021)
“214. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the amount of recyclable waste produced in the State in 2019 and 2020. [43973/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 130 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 393 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 31 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McNamara speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 276 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register