This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Applications (2 Feb 2016)
“109. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection when a decision will issue to a person (details supplied) in County Clare under the invalidity pension scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [3973/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Single Payment Scheme Applications (2 Feb 2016)
“220. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a person (details supplied) in County Clare will receive payment under the single farm payment scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [4024/16]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: EU Regulations (2 Feb 2016)
“241. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if the 2015 national reserve (young farmer/new entrant) and young farmers scheme terms and conditions, in particular the condition that applicants for the young farmers category of the national reserve must have a gross off-farm income that does not exceed €40,000 in one of the tax years 2013 or 2014, are compatible with the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 52 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 97 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 27 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 143 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register