This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Departmental Data, Passport Services, School Transport, Hospital Appointments Status
(based on written questions asked by Michael McNamara and answered by departments)
- Remediation of Dwellings Damaged By the Use of Defective Concrete Blocks Bill 2022: Second Stage (30 Jun 2022)
“I welcome that the Bill is finally being brought before Dáil Éireann. It is clearly a step in the right direction. Very few of us can imagine what it must be like for those who have been in the situation that affects homeowners in Clare, Mayo, Donegal and other parts of the State. These people are struggling to pay mortgages. Everyone is struggling to pay their mortgage and it...”
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: School Staff (30 Jun 2022)
“5. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the implementation of the agreement of improved pay and conditions for school secretaries; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [35179/22]”
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998: Motion (29 Jun 2022)
“We do not have an appeals process here.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 397 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McNamara speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 353 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register