This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Summer Economic Statement (20 Jun 2019)
“77. To ask the Minister for Finance if the potential impact on the economy if foreign capital and credit supplied to property developers here were to cease or be significantly curtailed will be assessed in the summer economic statement; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26029/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Construction Industry (20 Jun 2019)
“78. To ask the Minister for Finance if the Central Bank gathers data on the way in which the construction sector here is funded; the amount of funding to developers provided by banks in each year since 2016; the amount of funding provided by international funds in the same years; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26030/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Financial Services Regulation (20 Jun 2019)
“79. To ask the Minister for Finance the procedures followed when credit servicing firms are seeking to be regulated by the Central Bank; if past performance or instances of past performance have a weighting on the assessment of the Central Bank of such firms; if the Central Bank considers previous issues such as the miscalculation of mortgage arrears when it is granting a licence; and if he...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 98 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 992 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 51 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 763 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register