This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Covid-19 Tests (27 Jul 2021)
“Currently, my Department through the OGCIO are producing Digital COVID certificates for Vaccination and Recovery, through a process of data transfer established with the HSE/Department of Health; and for PCR and Antigen testing, through a process of data transfer established with those laboratories that are able to comply with the Statement of Operating Procedures produced by the Department...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Civil Service (27 Jul 2021)
“The establishment of the Civil Service Mobility scheme fulfils one of the requirements of both Action 15 of the Civil Service Renewal Plan which aims to ‘Expand career and mobility opportunities for staff across geographic, organisational and sectoral boundaries’, and Action 14 of the People Strategy for the Civil Service which calls for the further expansion of a coherent...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Covid-19 Pandemic (27 Jul 2021)
“Workers across the economy, including of course our public servants, have made an extraordinary contribution during the COVID pandemic and I would like to pay tribute to them. Notwithstanding the sacrifices and efforts of the last year or more and the progress we have made in recent months to roll out vaccines, this pandemic remains an ongoing challenge for us all and it continues, for now,...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 58 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 868 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register