This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Budget 2021 (11 May 2021)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 250, 251, 252 and 254 together. The Revised Estimates for Public Services (REV) for 2021 outlined an overall Government Expenditure Ceiling of €87.8 billion. This provided for both an increase in the core expenditure allocations to Departments and for almost €12 billion in funding to respond to Covid-19 and Brexit. During 2021, Covid-19...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Expenditure Policy (11 May 2021)
“I would like to thank Deputy for the question. The Deputy will be aware that a large programme of reform has been under way since the establishment of this Department in 2011. Reform of public services will continue to play an integral role in this Department's function as we recover our economy and society from the ongoing, pervasive impacts of the Covid19 pandemic. The Department is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Legal Cases (11 May 2021)
“I will not be commenting on any individual cases as requested by the Deputy as it would be inappropriate to do so. In addition, it should be noted that this policy area primarily comes under the remit of the Department of Housing, Local Government and Heritage. In line with the increase in economic activity and the resultant increase in planning applications for large scale...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 48 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 208 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 57 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 853 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register