This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banks Recapitalisation (17 Apr 2018)
“222. To ask the Minister for Finance if dividends from each of the State-supported banks are deemed under EU fiscal rules to be financial transactions; if the receipt of dividends is recorded as revenue in the national accounts when they are received; if moneys from the dividends are paid into the Exchequer or into the Ireland Strategic Investment Fund; and if he will make a statement on the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: State Banking Sector (17 Apr 2018)
“223. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount of dividends received by the State from banks (detail supplied) in 2017; the amount scheduled to be received in 2018; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [15165/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Revenue Commissioners Investigations (17 Apr 2018)
“228. To ask the Minister for Finance if the Revenue Commissioners are investigating a number of accountancy and financial firms that have set up companies on behalf of Russian citizens; the nature and purpose of the investigation; the number of newly established companies being investigated; if there are concerns that Ireland is being used to transfer Russian money to offshore jurisdictions;...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 123 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1066 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 48 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 658 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register