This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: VAT Yield (21 Sep 2017)
“73. To ask the Minister for Finance the estimates of VAT foregone in 2016 and to date in 2017 by online retailers from outside the EU that sell online through companies (details supplied); the actions taken by his Department and the Revenue Commissioners to prevent this; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40071/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Property Tax Data (21 Sep 2017)
“74. To ask the Minister for Finance the number of households that have paid local property tax in 2016; the number of households that have not paid; the number of houses in each band; the local property tax rates applied in each local authority, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [40072/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Employment Rights (21 Sep 2017)
“110. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the position regarding plans to amend the law in order that persons cannot be obliged to retire at 65 years of age; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39944/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 110 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1092 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 585 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register