This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Work Permits Applications (11 Sep 2017)
“13. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the position regarding an application for a critical skills permit by a person (details supplied). [36944/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Corporation Tax Regime (11 Sep 2017)
“236. To ask the Minister for Finance further to the escrow fund set up for the European Commission’s decision regarding a company (details supplied), if the fund earns a return over time from interest and or capital gain, whether the company or the State entity will receive that return; if, in the event of the State receiving a return, it will be deemed to be a financial transaction;...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Reliefs Eligibility (11 Sep 2017)
“122. To ask the Minister for Finance the reason tax relief cannot be claimed in respect of payments made by a parent under a deed of covenant in favour of their permanently incapacitated child; his plans to review this provision; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37234/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1001 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 585 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register