This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Pension Provisions
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of An Taoiseach: Strategic Communications Unit (20 Sep 2017)
“101. To ask the Taoiseach further to the establishment of the new strategic communications unit, the number of staff hired to date in 2017; the number of staff he plans to hire in the future; the salaries of the staff hired to date in 2017; if persons in the unit have been transferred from elsewhere in the Civil Service or recruited externally; the cost to date in 2017 of establishing the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Construction Sector Strategy (20 Sep 2017)
“141. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation her plans to give legal effect to the proposed sectoral employment order for the construction sector; if the legal obligation to comply with the order in terms of rates of pay and so on only relates to the employer concerned; if there will be an obligation on the end user of the employee's services in which for example an agency is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Banks Recapitalisation (20 Sep 2017)
“149. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount of moneys used to recapitalise Irish banks specifically for the purpose of dealing with owner-occupier and buy-to-let mortgage debt; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [39107/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1001 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 47 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 585 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register