This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Covid-19 Pandemic (15 Oct 2020)
“Where an employee is going to be absent from work due to a medical procedure their employer will advise them about the arrangements that apply in their own case as these may differ depending on the specific circumstances. In general terms, if it is determined by a medical professional that a public servant must travel abroad for what is deemed to be an essential health procedure, normal sick...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Commissioner for Environmental Information (15 Oct 2020)
“The recovery of costs in respect of matters before the Commissioner for Environmental Information is governed by the special costs rules, as provided for in the Environment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2001. Section 3(1) of the 2011 Act provides that, in certain environmental cases including proceedings concerning the AIE Regulations, the general rule is that each party must bear its own...”
- Seanad: Budget 2021: Statements (14 Oct 2020)
“I thank the Cathaoirleach. This is my first address to the House and I am delighted to have the opportunity to come to the House to say a few words about budget 2021. I will engage with Senators on the different issues they may wish to raise. In framing the budget, the Government has been faced with a level of uncertainty without precedent in modern times. We continue to live with the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 36 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 536 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 819 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register