This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Presentation of Estimates: Motion (30 Jun 2020)
“I move: That, notwithstanding Standing Order 215(1) or (2) of the Standing Orders of Dáil Éireann relative to Public Business, the following Revised Estimates for the Public Services for the year ending 31st December, 2020, be presented to the Dáil and circulated to members on 30th June, 2020, being a date later than that prescribed for the presentation of Estimates: Vote...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Departmental Projects (30 Jun 2020)
“I am informed by the National Shared Services Office (NSSO) that the Financial Management Shared Services Programme has exited a final design review process, and the next steps involve a process of engagement with client departments to agree a timeline for deployment. The key deliverable is an integrated and modern financial management system for all of central Government, which will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Heritage Sites (30 Jun 2020)
“The Heritage Visitor sites managed by the Office of Public Works have been directly affected by the Covid-19 crisis with both the year-round and seasonal sites within the portfolio largely closed to the public during the shutdown. These properties have however been reopening progressively since 18th May last when certain outdoor locations resumed and the position in relation to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 45 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 866 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 799 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register