This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: State Claims Agency Data (5 Dec 2019)
“57. To ask the Minister for Finance the amount paid by the State Claims Agency in personal injury claims in each of the years 2010 to 2019 by delegated State authority; the amount paid in medical negligence cases in the same period, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [51016/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman Data (5 Dec 2019)
“62. To ask the Minister for Finance the number and value of open appeals with the Financial Services and Pensions Ombudsman by financial product, that is, mortgage, pensions and so on; the number of appeals that are related to the tracker mortgage scandal; the number and value of open appeals at the end of each month since the creation of the ombudsman; and the number and value of legacy...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Corporation Tax (5 Dec 2019)
“63. To ask the Minister for Finance the status of the escrow account holding the funds received from a company (details supplied); the amount initially invested into the account; the net asset value of the account; the potential loss that will be incurred by the company if the funds are returned to the company; the potential loss that will be incurred by Ireland if the funds are handed over...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 90 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1288 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 53 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 791 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register