This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Tax Code, Tax Yield, Health Services, Pension Provisions, Tax Data
(based on written questions asked by Michael McGrath and answered by departments)
- Estimates for Public Services 2020 (22 Oct 2020)
“I move the following Revised Estimates: Vote 28 — Foreign Affairs (Further Revised Estimate) That a sum not exceeding €225,444,000 be granted to defray the charge which will come in course of payment during the year ending on the 31st day of December, 2020, for the salaries and expenses of the Office of the Minister for Foreign Affairs, and for certain services administered by...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Commissioner for Environmental Information (22 Oct 2020)
“I am informed by the Commissioner for Environmental Information that costs have not been sought in this matter having regard to the special costs rules, as provided for in the Environment (Miscellaneous Provisions) Act 2011. Section 3(1) of the 2011 Act provides that, in certain environmental cases including proceedings concerning the AIE Regulations, the general rule is that each...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Staff (21 Oct 2020)
“Government Departments and Offices have responded to the COVID-19 pandemic and the associated public health requirements by introducing new measures of flexibility in working arrangements. Civil Service Departments and Offices have been advised by my Department, as standard practice across the public service during COVID-19, to consider all forms of flexible working...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 35 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 503 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 819 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register