This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Forestry Sector, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Agriculture Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (13 Jul 2021)
“People are craving a sense of normality and a feeling of freedom. This is evident from the enthusiasm of the majority to be vaccinated. The issuing of digital green certificates will see thousands travel in the coming weeks. However, it will not bring joy to the thousands more who cannot obtain passports. While the April backlog of 83,000 has been reduced, there remains a minimum...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Common Agricultural Policy (13 Jul 2021)
“606. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 355 of 30 June 2021, if all current members of the CAP Consultative Committee were invited onto the committee by him or his Department; the reason an organisation (details supplied) was not invited onto the committee at the outset; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37388/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Forestry Sector (13 Jul 2021)
“607. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine further to Parliamentary Question No. 362 of 30 June 2021, the minimum level of annual afforestation necessary from 2021 to ensure the entire estate does not become a temporary source of carbon (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [37389/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 76 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 247 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 128 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register