This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Forestry Sector, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Agriculture Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Bill 2017 [Seanad]: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Oct 2021)
“One in 65 people in Ireland is on the autism spectrum. This figure includes men, women and children and each one of them is deserving of their rights as Irish citizens. Each one of us has a moral and a civil duty to ensure that they get them. If autism is not part of our lives we will most certainly have heard of it. We will most certainly know a person or a family dealing with autism....”
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Budget Statement 2022 (12 Oct 2021)
“The wealth of a nation is said to depend on the health of its citizens. There are many aspects of the budget today that I welcome. There are also aspects of the budget that we as rural Ireland would have huge concerns about. In the short time available to me I will focus on the health service. When taking into account that line, "The wealth of a nation depends on the health of its...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (12 Oct 2021)
“573. To ask the Minister for Health when funding will be provided for the provision of a meaningful respite service attached to a centre (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49572/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 81 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 260 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 134 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register