This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Forestry Sector, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Agriculture Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2022 - Financial Resolution No. 6 – General (Resumed) (28 Sep 2022)
“I wish to make an observation on how budget day has been diminished. I have been in this House for more than 40 budgets. Gradually, I have seen the procedure around budgets and the delivery of budget statements altered dramatically. In the past, policy intentions were well-guarded and budget day was much-anticipated. There was an air of anxiety, anticipation and excitement. We were...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Energy Policy (28 Sep 2022)
“98. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment his views on whether it is appropriate and justified for an energy provider, such as in the case of a company (details supplied), to be allowed to exit the electricity and gas supply market with only ten working days' notice to the Commissioner for Regulation of Utilities and to the customers of the company; if he will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Educational Disadvantage (28 Sep 2022)
“176. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if her Department will extend DEIS status to a school (details supplied) in County Tipperary; if her Department will take into account that the Government recently announced a housing modular scheme of 60 units in the town to house Ukrainian families, which will add to this school's educational demands; and if she will make a statement on the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 58 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 241 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 167 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register