This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Impact of Retirement Packages for Postmasters: Discussion (4 Sep 2018)
“I welcome the Minister and Mr. McRedmond. I do not question their commitment to resolving the problems of An Post. I represent the constituency of Tipperary and like every other county we have taken more than our share of closures with the closure of eight post offices in Ballingarry, Clogheen, Coolbawn, Gurtnahoe, Littleton, Newcastle, Templetuohy and Upperchurch. The word "voluntary" has...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Moderation of Violent and Harmful Content on the Facebook Platform: Discussion (1 Aug 2018)
“I thank the witnesses for attending and for their willingness to attend this special meeting at short notice. They have been asked to come before us on foot of a Channel 4 programme that members found very disturbing. The public reacted to the programme with anger, disbelief and trepidation, particularly in the context of the unknown. People are not fully aware of the extent of what is out...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Teacher Training Provision (4 Jul 2018)
“186. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills his plans to ensure that all teachers have a basic understanding of administrating adrenaline auto injectors in emergencies; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [29472/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 20 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 19 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register