This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Michael Lowry TD
- Independent TD for Tipperary
- Email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks (no more than once per day)
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Forestry Sector, Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Special Educational Needs
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
Most recent appearances in parliament
- Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Disabilities Assessments (30 May 2023)
“35. To ask the Minister for Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth if he will verify the current and precise total number of children on waiting lists for assessment of need in CHO 5, south Tipperary and CHO 3, north Tipperary; the number of children waiting on historical waiting lists, the number of new applications, and the number of children or families still awaiting...”
- Ceisteanna ar Pholasaí nó ar Reachtaíocht - Questions on Policy or Legislation (25 May 2023)
“The issues surrounding work permits are ongoing. There have been welcome improvements, but the system is far from satisfactory. As we enter the peak season, hospitality, hotels, pubs and entertainment providers are in desperate need of staff. Agriculture, transport, meat processing and healthcare providers continue to battle staff shortages. Some 79% of IT companies report difficulty in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Family Law Cases (18 May 2023)
“400. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality when his Department will publish the parental alienation research study considering the draft report was received by his Department at the end of November 2021; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [23767/23]”
More of Michael Lowry's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 53 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 394 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 39 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 188 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register