This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Forestry Sector, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Agriculture Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2021 - Budget Statement 2022 (12 Oct 2021)
“The wealth of a nation is said to depend on the health of its citizens. There are many aspects of the budget today that I welcome. There are also aspects of the budget that we as rural Ireland would have huge concerns about. In the short time available to me I will focus on the health service. When taking into account that line, "The wealth of a nation depends on the health of its...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (12 Oct 2021)
“573. To ask the Minister for Health when funding will be provided for the provision of a meaningful respite service attached to a centre (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49572/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (12 Oct 2021)
“594. To ask the Minister for Health if he will examine the Covid-19 funding allocated to a service (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [49636/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 82 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 259 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 133 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register