This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Consultant Recruitment (12 Nov 2019)
“347. To ask the Minister for Health the position regarding the appointment of a second endocrinologist to University Hospital Waterford; the position regarding the recruitment process for such an appointment; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [46275/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Illegal Dumping: Discussion (Resumed) (12 Nov 2019)
“What sanctions does the ESB face? What powers of enforcement has the EPA? It appears there has been ongoing correspondence with the agency since the early 1990s. The officials mentioned to Deputy Dooley they knew nothing about it at any stage, with the exception of one incident. What happens now this is out there? What sanctions will be imposed? Are there any penalties? What follow-up...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 32 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 75 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register