This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Waste Management (15 May 2018)
“483. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment when the allowance of €75 for households with medical waste will come into effect; the way in which persons will apply for the allowance; the documentation that will be required; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21131/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Housing, Planning, and Local Government: Home Loan Scheme (15 May 2018)
“583. To ask the Minister for Housing, Planning, and Local Government the reason the official information booklet and website published for the Rebuilding Ireland home loan scheme does not clearly state information (details supplied) in relation to the deposit criteria of the home loan application process; if the official information and website will be updated to include same; and if he will...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Priority Questions: Child Benefit Eligibility (3 May 2018)
“11 o’clock I acknowledge those initiatives but extending child benefit would provide vital financial assistance for parents of children still in full-time education. SUSI provides financial assistance to those entering third level education. This assistance is based on a family's gross income. Even in the case of those in receipt of SUSI grants, parents must still provide...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 15 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 66 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register