This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: An Dara Céim - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Second Stage (19 Mar 2020)
“I express the heartfelt thanks and appreciation of everyone in Tipperary and the country to those who are actively involved and co-operating in confronting the scourge of Covid-19. The public health response has been amazing, social solidarity has been inspiring and protecting the health of our citizens is of paramount importance. Whatever it takes and whatever it costs, it must be done....”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Climate Action: Supporting a Just Transition: Discussion (Resumed) (18 Dec 2019)
“I welcome Mr. Mulvey's appointment. I see a problem around the workload involved. There is a huge job of work to be done here, which involves a massive amount of consultation and interaction with many groups. I feel it is necessary for the Government. I can see Mr. Mulvey's initial role in terms of leadership and guidance in bringing together the various organisations and community...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (12 Dec 2019)
“Gardaí in Tipperary are trying to cope with a significant increase in the level of rural crime. In Fethard, there have been five robberies and incidents in recent months. It is farcical that the CCTV in the town was promoted and funded by an agent of the State but an argument has gone on for months as to who should be in possession of the data. This means that raiders can come and go...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 17 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 20 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 78 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register