This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Social Protection (Covid-19): Statements (2 Apr 2020)
“The measure of support put in place by the Government to help Irish people get through the Covid-19 crisis is unparalleled in the history of the State. The speed with which these measures were introduced is to be applauded. The response has been one of gratitude and relief. There is a real awareness among Irish people that citizens of many other countries do not have governments that are...”
- An Bille Sláinte (Caomhnú agus Cosaint agus Bearta Éigeandála Eile Ar Mhaithe Le Leas an Phobail), 2020: An Dara Céim - Health (Preservation and Protection and other Emergency Measures in the Public Interest) Bill 2020: Second Stage (19 Mar 2020)
“I express the heartfelt thanks and appreciation of everyone in Tipperary and the country to those who are actively involved and co-operating in confronting the scourge of Covid-19. The public health response has been amazing, social solidarity has been inspiring and protecting the health of our citizens is of paramount importance. Whatever it takes and whatever it costs, it must be done....”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Climate Action: Supporting a Just Transition: Discussion (Resumed) (18 Dec 2019)
“I welcome Mr. Mulvey's appointment. I see a problem around the workload involved. There is a huge job of work to be done here, which involves a massive amount of consultation and interaction with many groups. I feel it is necessary for the Government. I can see Mr. Mulvey's initial role in terms of leadership and guidance in bringing together the various organisations and community...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 20 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 79 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register