This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Covid-19 Pandemic (1 Apr 2021)
“300. To ask the Minister for Health the steps he is taking to ensure that the visiting restrictions in place in maternity services in response to the Covid-19 document from the national women and infants health programme in September 2020 will be updated regularly to reflect the changing circumstances of the pandemic and the response including vaccination roll-out; and if he will make a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Staff (1 Apr 2021)
“318. To ask the Minister for Health further to Parliamentary Question No. 1429 of 24 March 2021, if a guarantee will be provided that student radiographers will be treated the same as student nurses and midwives (details supplied); if student radiographers will receive a standardised travel and accommodation allowances, a pandemic payment grant and internship payment in their fourth year; and...”
- Caring for Carers: Motion (Resumed) [Private Members] (31 Mar 2021)
“Family carers across Tipperary and the country in general are one of the greatest assets to healthcare. They are undervalued, unappreciated and all too often overlooked. Despite the service they provide, they consistently remain on the bottom rung of the ladder when it comes to recognition. We can never hope to pay family carers their true worth. No price can be placed on love, compassion...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 59 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 122 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 36 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 114 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register