This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Forestry Sector, School Staffing
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Common Agricultural Policy: Statements (16 Jun 2021)
“The United Nations estimates that worldwide demand for food will increase by 60% by 2050. Experts estimate it will take as much innovation in agriculture in the next 40 years as in the preceding 10,000 years to meet the growing demand for food. What is currently anticipated for Ireland is far from being innovative. When farmers from across the country are driven to stage a day of action...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Jun 2021)
“There is currently a detailed and constructive submission with the Department seeking funding under the National Development Plan, NDP, to ensure the future of residential care at Dean Maxwell Community Nursing Unit, Roscrea. Doubts continue to loom over this valued and cherished facility. I appreciate that the Taoiseach and the Tánaiste have acknowledged the need of Roscrea and that...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Community Employment Schemes (16 Jun 2021)
“171. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her views on extending the employment of all persons in the community employment programme until at least 31 December 2021 given the difficulty in replacing persons during the Covid-19 pandemic; if she will address the concerns raised by a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [32439/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 190 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 124 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register