This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Forestry Sector, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, Agriculture Schemes
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Garda Siochana (Functions and Operational Areas) Bill 2021: Second Stage (22 Sep 2021)
“The aims of this Bill are to introduce structural changes to provide more front-line gardaí. The plan is to increase Garda visibility and provide a wider range of policing services for local communities. In simple terms, this Bill aims to streamline services. Its objective is to facilitate the roll-out of the new Garda operating model as part of the overall reform of An Garda...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (21 Sep 2021)
“633. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide the vaccination status and appropriate data for the number of pregnant women and their partners who have or are currently attending maternity services in University Maternity Hospital Limerick from January 2021 to September 2021, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [45017/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Environmental Impact Assessments (21 Sep 2021)
“678. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the details involved in preparing an EIA further to circular 5 of 2021; the minimum anticipated cost of preparing an EIA for such dead or dying crops; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44520/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 79 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 259 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 38 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 130 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register