This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Children and Youth Affairs: Covid-19 Pandemic (30 Jul 2020)
“987. To ask the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs if he will issue guidelines to school age care services on reopening in September 2020; if service providers will be allowed to mix children from different geographical locations when returning to their services; if funding will be provided to assist services with Covid-19 regulations; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19627/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Medical Aids and Appliances (30 Jul 2020)
“1075. To ask the Minister for Health if he will release the findings of the review of the FreeStyle Libre glucose monitoring system undertaken by his Department in 2019; if he will consider extending the availability of the FreeStyle Libre sensors to all persons with type 1 diabetes under the LTI scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [19622/20]”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (28 Jul 2020)
“When does the Government intend to review the rule regarding the numbers permitted to attend sporting events? The current restriction on numbers is neither logical nor justified. As an example, Semple Stadium in Thurles has a capacity of 48,000 and it is ridiculous that only 200 people, including players and officials, are permitted to attend a game there. This blanket approach is causing...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 24 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 90 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register