This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Confidence in the Minister for Housing, Planning and Local Government: Motion [Private Members] (3 Dec 2019)
“It will only take me 30 seconds.”
- Personal Statement by Member (3 Dec 2019)
“I have been a Member of this House for 33 years and I have never heard such slanderous, vicious, malicious, vindictive and false allegations as have been made against me here tonight. I want to put on the record of this House that I am not a convicted tax cheat and I am not a convicted tax dodger. In fact, when I was brought to court, the main charges were withdrawn and the only mark...”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Regional Enterprise Plans (3 Dec 2019)
“68. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the steps she is taking to make Ireland, particularly rural counties such as County Tipperary, an attractive destination for business and investment (details supplied); the way in which Ireland's economic reputation overseas is being enhanced and promoted; the incentives being put in place; the way in which it is being monitored; and...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 19 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 31 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 33 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 77 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register