This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Issues (18 Jun 2019)
“519. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the reason the dissolution of a farming partnership into a limited company has caused the dissolving of a GLAS contract (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [25095/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Tús Programme (18 Jun 2019)
“645. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if her attention has been drawn to recruitment difficulties experienced by a Tús initiative in County Tipperary due to the significant decrease in referrals for the scheme (details supplied);; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [25306/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Living Wage Introduction (11 Jun 2019)
“856. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection her views on implementing a living wage; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [23398/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 15 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 25 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 30 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 73 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register