This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Health Services, Schools Building Projects, School Staffing, Tax Code
(based on written questions asked by Michael Lowry and answered by departments)
- Vote 38 - Health (Revised) (30 Jun 2020)
“I congratulate the Minister on his elevation to high office. As Opposition spokesman, he showed a command and a deep understanding of the health brief. He has the ability to be a reforming and performing Minister for Health. In his political transfer, he showed political shrewdness and awareness and I am glad his courage and political agility has been rewarded with ministerial office. I...”
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú (Atógáil) - Nomination of Taoiseach (Resumed) (27 Jun 2020)
“I will share time with Deputy Grealish. The year 2020 will never be forgotten. It will be remembered as a year that has turned the lives of people across the globe into a living nightmare. The world remains gripped by fear, sadness, grief and an overwhelming sense of helplessness. The virus that swept from continent to continent has robbed us of a sense of security. It took from us many...”
- Offences against the State (Amendment) Act 1998 and Criminal Justice (Amendment) Act 2009: Motions (24 Jun 2020)
“This debate was to take place last week and, in the interim, Detective Garda Colm Horkan lost his life. Before that young man lost his life on the streets of Castlerea, I had already deemed it necessary to state that the men and women of An Garda Síochána in every corner of our country risk their lives every time they go to do their work. Sadly, the untimely passing of Detective...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 16 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 34 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Lowry speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 88 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register