This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- National Monuments: Motion [Private Members] (2 Feb 2016)
“I wish the Deputy well. As I will also be joining his ranks, I said my goodbyes last week.”
- Topical Issue Matters (2 Feb 2016)
“I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 27A and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy Joan Collins - workers' rights with regard to the announcements of recent job losses, including Xtravision-HMV, Tesco and ESB meter-reading workers; and (2) Deputies Mick Wallace and Clare Daly - allegations of abuse in a...”
- Other Questions: Vaccination Programme (2 Feb 2016)
“Does the Minister have anything further to say?”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 467 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 35 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 23 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 580 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register