This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Confidence in the Minister for Justice: Motion (5 Dec 2023)
“I cannot support the Minister tonight but I think Sinn Féin is wrong in what it is doing now. The timing is not right. The reason I cannot support the Minister, though, is not because of the riots or anything like that, but because we have hardworking gardaí who wanted the Minister to support them. Instead, she supported the Commissioner who did not have the confidence of 97% or...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (5 Dec 2023)
“Last Thursday night, the Irish Natura and Hill Farmers Association, INHFA, organised a meeting. The subject was the nature restoration law that the European Commission has published and proposed. This EU nature restoration law proposes to restore at least 20% of the EU land and sea areas by 2030. This will obviously be detrimental to our farmers. Irish farmers are looking for a guarantee...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Sports Funding (30 Nov 2023)
“386. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht to provide an update on an organisation’s application for a sports capital grant (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [52972/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 162 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 978 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 4 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 111 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1055 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register