This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Revenue Commissioners Enforcement Activity (11 Oct 2018)
“48. To ask the Minister for Finance his views on a matter (details supplied) regarding seized clothing; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41584/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Cancer Incidence (11 Oct 2018)
“96. To ask the Minister for Health the rates of cervical cancer in those under 25 years of age diagnosed here in each of the years 2007 to 2017; if the cancers related to HPV 16 and 18; the actual numbers between 2007 and 2017; the evidence the vaccine will prevent cancer in those under 25 years of age without pap screening; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41554/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Vaccination Programme (11 Oct 2018)
“97. To ask the Minister for Health the reason a certain slogan (details supplied) is used to market HPV vaccines; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41555/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 159 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1443 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 96 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 507 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register