This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Road Traffic (Amendment) (Use of Electric Scooters) Bill 2019: Second Stage (16 Oct 2019)
“I thank Deputy MacSharry and Fianna Fáil for bringing forward this important subject to debate here tonight. Certainly, the use of e-scooters has become more common. Something I would dearly like to see would be the use of helmets by those using e-scooters because at present they do not use helmets. None of us wants to see anybody, no matter his or her age, being hurt, especially...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (16 Oct 2019)
“The Minister will be aware I have raised in the House over a long period the issue of the downgrading of University Hospital Kerry, which is based in Tralee. I have studied very closely the decisions that have been taken by HSE South and I see it as being a power play by the HSE in Cork to downgrade our services in Kerry and centralise everything in Cork. It has been happening. It is...”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Tax Exemptions (15 Oct 2019)
“133. To ask the Minister for Finance if exemptions can be made in the case of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [41613/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 165 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1449 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 101 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 628 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register