This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Financial Resolutions 2022 - Financial Resolution No. 6: General: Financial Resolution (Resumed) (28 Sep 2022)
“I thank the Ministers and the Ministers of State for attending this debate. On behalf of the people of Kerry, I have a very important message for them about what happened today. While we discuss the budget and while people are particularly concerned about business, everyone in Kerry who has a business, be it big or small, got a revised rate demand today. I will give some examples of the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Electricity Generation (28 Sep 2022)
“90. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment if grants are available for the purposes of buying a generator for domestic use in the home; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47363/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Licences (28 Sep 2022)
“117. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the reason a person must go back to the start when they want to add another category to their driving licence (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47533/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 166 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 808 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 108 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 928 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register