This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Services (2 Dec 2021)
“180. To ask the Minister for Health if he plans to set up a system in which services from NEPS, KIDS, CAMHS and the entire school system could work together in a team-like effort to assess, summarise and provide for the needs of children whether they have Aspergers or other related issues under the autism spectrum that many parents and children have to face on a daily basis; and if he will...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Staff (2 Dec 2021)
“192. To ask the Minister for Health if the payment of the travel allowance to homecare workers will be issued in December (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [59590/21]”
- Finance Bill 2021: Report Stage (1 Dec 2021)
“The Minister said one thing that I was very glad to hear him say. I said it 20 minutes ago and I have heard the Minister say it now. I am very glad the Minister has said on the record of the Dáil that we have to build more homes. I put the question back to the Minister, however. What can we do to make it possible for us to build more homes in Ireland? When I say "We", I mean us, our...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 132 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 845 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 106 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 839 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register