This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Carer's Allowance Applications, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh (Atógáil) - Questions on Promised Legislation (Resumed) (11 Jul 2019)
“It is as simple as this. Thousands of farmers came from throughout the country yesterday to ask the Government to stand with them and support them. I ask the Tánaiste whether he will leave our beef farmers fade away and be driven out of existence. We need the Government to unite and say "No" to this trade agreement. It is harmful to our beef industry and will finish it. We are...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Jul 2019)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (11 Jul 2019)
“672. To ask the Minister for Health the status of a hospital appointment for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [31242/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 161 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1452 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 101 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 614 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register