This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Taoiseach a Ainmniú - Nomination of Taoiseach (20 Feb 2020)
“I sincerely congratulate the Ceann Comhairle on his election, which is a great honour for him, his family and his supporters. You got a great endorsement from a majority in the House, which must be very much respected. I humbly thank the people of County Kerry who voted for me and sent me here again. I thank all the people who worked on my campaign and I appreciate their efforts very...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Summer Works Scheme Eligibility (18 Dec 2019)
“159. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a school (details supplied) did not qualify for funding under the summer works scheme; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [53483/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Home Help Service (17 Dec 2019)
“353. To ask the Minister for Health if he will address a matter regarding home help (details supplied) in County Kerry; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [52706/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 117 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1240 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 644 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register