This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Benefit Applications (23 Feb 2017)
“245. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the status of an application for carer's benefit in respect of a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9191/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Carer's Allowance Eligibility (23 Feb 2017)
“248. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection the way in which farming income is calculated when applying for carer's allowance (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9316/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Public Sector Pensions (23 Feb 2017)
“269. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform his views on a matter (details supplied) regarding TUI and INTO members; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [9225/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 93 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2770 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 85 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 338 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register