This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Medical Card Applications, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Social Protection: Data Protection (23 Mar 2017)
“114. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Social Protection his views on a matter (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14687/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Office of Public Works Staff (23 Mar 2017)
“126. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will address a matter (details supplied) with regard to recruitment in the Office of Public Works; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14631/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (23 Mar 2017)
“145. To ask the Minister for Health the status of a hospital appointment for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [14610/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site. (More about this)
- Has spoken in 104 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 2863 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 85 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 345 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register