This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Working Holiday Visas (5 Mar 2020)
“36. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade if a matter regarding a holiday visa for a person (details supplied) will be addressed; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2601/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Credit Union Services (5 Mar 2020)
“72. To ask the Minister for Finance if he will address a matter (details supplied) regarding credit unions; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2613/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Prevention Measures (5 Mar 2020)
“111. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if he will address a matter (details supplied) regarding flooding on Fenit Island; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [2589/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 100 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1148 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 102 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 645 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register