This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Education and Training Boards (22 May 2019)
“101. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason a night course (details supplied) has been cancelled; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22187/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Disability Support Services Provision (22 May 2019)
“165. To ask the Minister for Health the status of an application for extra hours of care by a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22269/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Invalidity Pension Applications (22 May 2019)
“202. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if payment will issue to a person (details supplied) as soon as possible; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [22174/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 165 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1482 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 99 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 587 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register