This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications, Disability Allowance Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Property Tax Collection (13 Jun 2019)
“56. To ask the Minister for Finance if an anomaly (details supplied) relating to the payment of the local property tax will be examined; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24660/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs Staff (13 Jun 2019)
“87. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason special needs assistants (details supplied) are not being given full-time posts; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24711/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (13 Jun 2019)
“168. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine the status of a GLAS payment for a person (details supplied); and if he will make a statement on the matter. [24613/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 154 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 1464 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 100 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 595 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register