This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Waiting Lists, Carer's Allowance Applications, Disability Allowance Applications, Medical Card Applications
(based on written questions asked by Michael Healy-Rae and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Departmental Strategies (23 Jun 2022)
“169. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment further to Parliamentary Question No. 240 of 14 June 2022, the names of the 100 fuel stations and the locations of each by county that have been designated to remain open in the event of a national fuel scarcity given that that the information requested was not supplied; and if he will make a statement on the matter....”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Public Transport (23 Jun 2022)
“180. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if a matter in relation to a taxi (details supplied) will be examined; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [33352/22]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Special Educational Needs (23 Jun 2022)
“353. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the reason for the refusal of an application by a person (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [33461/22]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 162 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 769 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 14–15 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 108 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Healy-Rae speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 905 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register