This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Primary Care Centres Provision, Hospital Services, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Immigration Data (18 Apr 2019)
“127. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of persons granted a residence card under the European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2006 or the European Communities (Free Movement of Persons) Regulations 2015 on the basis of having been a member of the household of a European Union citizen in the country of origin or country from which they...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Departmental Expenditure (17 Apr 2019)
“191. To ask the Minister for Health the overall quantum of expenditure undertaken by his HSE and the Department on non-medical professional expert advice, and-or services, on a quarterly basis in each of the years 2016 to 2018 and to date in 2019; and the purpose of the expenditure undertaken. [18046/19]”
- General Practitioner Contractual Reform: Statements (16 Apr 2019)
“I thank the Minister for introducing this topic. We have had many conversations about the issue and I welcome the proposed agreement between the IMO, the Department of Health and the HSE which is still under discussion at IMO meetings. I may have an advantage, being an IMO member, in that I have in my possession a document which outlines, in broad brush strokes, what is contained in the...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 132 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 155 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)