This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Primary Care Centres Provision, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (19 Nov 2019)
“Will the Taoiseach comment on remarks made by Dr. Gabriel Scally at the weekend to the effect that Ireland's adversarial system for dealing with medical error is not fit for purpose? Dr. Scally has suggested the introduction of a no-fault compensation scheme, particularly to deal with screening errors but also with rare serious vaccination consequences. People present for screening or...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Scheme Payments (19 Nov 2019)
“486. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine when a person (details supplied) will receive the single farm payment and the area aid payment both of which were due for payment in September and October 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [47556/19]”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (14 Nov 2019)
“My question relates to agriculture. There has been a delay in payments to farmers whose farms have been subject to satellite mapping review. The single farm payment should have been paid in September and the area aid payment in October but those who have been subject to a mapping process have had their payments delayed. They need this money to pay the bills of their farming enterprises...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 108 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 119 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 180 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)