This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Health Services Provision, Hospital Services, Health Services Reform
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- National Broadband Plan: Motion [Private Members] (22 Jan 2019)
“The national broadband plan and the failure to roll it out is a matter of deep concern to my constituents in County Clare, as it is to those in many other constituencies, not least that of the Minister of State, Deputy Canney, in Galway. He understands the issue as well as everybody else. It is another example of Government promising but not delivering on major infrastructural projects....”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Family Reunification Data (22 Jan 2019)
“244. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of applications for family reunification made in 2018 by recognised refugees or persons granted subsidiary protection under the policy document on non-EEA family reunification published on 31 December 2013; the number of applications by recognised refugees or persons granted subsidiary protection which were...”
- Government's Brexit Preparedness: Statements (17 Jan 2019)
“Could the Tánaiste clarify what will happen with the European Parliament elections in May if the withdrawal period is extended beyond 29 March? Will the UK hold European Parliament elections and will that affect the number of seats available to MEPs in Ireland? My second question relates to haulage companies using the UK as a destination or as a land bridge to Europe. What...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 122 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 140 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)