This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): VAT Exemptions, Tourism Data, Hospital Appointments Status, Protected Disclosures, Driver Licensing Exchange Agreements
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade: Brexit Issues (11 Sep 2017)
“512. To ask the Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade the safeguards he envisages the EU will put in place to protect the rights of Irish citizens living in the UK, including Northern Ireland; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38517/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: General Practitioner Contracts (11 Sep 2017)
“745. To ask the Minister for Health the measures he has put in place for the unwinding of FEMPI in view of the fact that it applies to general practitioner GMS fees; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38518/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services Reform (11 Sep 2017)
“1238. To ask the Minister for Health the actions he has taken to implement the recommendations in the Sláintecare report; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [38481/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 113 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 51 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 70 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)