This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, VAT Exemptions, Tourism Data, Hospital Services
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Legislative Programme (19 Oct 2017)
“141. To ask the Minister for Health if he has engaged with the Department of Justice and Equality on introducing legislation to provide safeguarding officers with access to private settings in view of the reported levels of abuse of vulnerable adults; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [44411/17]”
- Correcting Pension Inequities: Motion [Private Members] (18 Oct 2017)
“This issue constitutes financial discrimination, mostly against women who took time out of their working lives to rear their children and care for their families and who, prior to 1973, were forced out of the workforce by the marriage ban, which was correctly described by the Minister for Finance during the week as "bonkers". The inequality in contributory pension payments that arises from...”
- Local Authority Boundaries Review: Motion [Private Members] (17 Oct 2017)
“I also speak in favour of this motion. This is an issue which is not confined to Cork. It also relates to boundary changes in Waterford and Kilkenny regarding Ferrybank, Roscommon and Westmeath regarding Monksland, and also in Clare and Limerick. In the last case it proved a very contentious issue in 2011 when Limerick city proposed to annex a portion of south east Clare into Limerick...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 102 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 72 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 74 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)