This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Health Services Provision, Hospital Services, Health Services Reform
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Flood Risk Management (14 Feb 2019)
“86. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if overruns at the national children’s hospital will not result in cuts to Office of Public Works funding earmarked for urgent flood mitigation measures; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7574/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospital Appointments Status (14 Feb 2019)
“151. To ask the Minister for Health when a person (details supplied) in County Clare will receive an appointment at the Cork dental hospital; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [7454/19]”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Hospital Accommodation Provision (7 Feb 2019)
“When will the 60-bed modular unit be delivered? According to the Minister of State, capital funding will be made available. While we accept that, the capital plans for 2019 to 2021 are being reprofiled and we do not know whether that funding will be available. The 60-bed modular unit needs to be made available urgently. It cannot be put off until 2020 or 2021. I understand that it will...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 114 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 113 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 144 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)