This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Primary Care Centres Provision, Hospital Services, Hospital Waiting Lists
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- EU-Mercosur Trade Agreement: Motion [Private Members] (10 Jul 2019)
“I also support the motion on the proposed EU-Mercosur trade deal and I urge the Government to reject that deal. This proposal will affect Ireland much more than any other European country in the same way a hard Brexit will affect Ireland much more than any other European country. The effects of the Mercosur deal may fade into insignificance if we have a hard Brexit as by the time it comes...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Non-Consultant Hospital Doctors (10 Jul 2019)
“284. To ask the Minister for Health if the ENT department at University Hospital Limerick has lost its accreditation for training of non-consultant doctors in the speciality of ENT; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30276/19]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Health: Voluntary Organisations in the Health Sector: Discussion (Resumed) (10 Jul 2019)
“I thank Mr. Murphy and Ms Jones for their presentations. I now invite Dr. McCarthy to make her opening statement.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 101 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 112 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 163 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)