This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Medicinal Products Reimbursement, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospital Services, Health Services Reform, Health Services Provision
(based on written questions asked by Michael Harty and answered by departments)
- Coroners (Amendment) Bill 2018: Second Stage (19 Sep 2018)
“I am grateful for the opportunity to contribute to the debate. Mandatory reporting and having automatic inquests on all maternal deaths should be enshrined in law. Very shortly following my election to this House, I met a lady in Ennis, Ms Martina Hynan, who brought to my attention that all maternal deaths did not require a mandatory inquest. I was quite shocked to hear that. I worked as...”
- Scoping Inquiry into the Cervical Check Screening Programme: Statements (19 Sep 2018)
“I am sharing my time with Deputy Mattie McGrath. I thank the Minister for taking this debate. There are a number of issues regarding this report and the first and most important concerns open disclosure. Mandatory open disclosure will now be part of the patient safety Bill, which will come before the Committee on Health for pre-legislative scrutiny next Wednesday. That will be a very...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions - Ceisteanna ar Sonraíodh Uain Dóibh - Priority Questions: Airport Policy (19 Sep 2018)
“4. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the reason Shannon Airport continues to be under the regulation of the Commission for Aviation Regulation for the purposes of airport charges in view of the fact that Shannon Airport is an independent airport and has passenger numbers at the threshold for participation in the regional airports programme. [37888/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 109 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 130 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 13 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Harty speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 115 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)