This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: An Garda Síochána (3 Jun 2021)
“125. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the actions that will be taken to increase diversity within An Garda Síochána in line with the programme for Government commitment; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [29601/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Courts Service (3 Jun 2021)
“167. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the way the courts will prioritise the digital agenda and online hearings; the increase in the number of remote hearings taking place; the investment which is being made; the way progress is being measured; the impact the investment is having; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [29600/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Driver Test (3 Jun 2021)
“232. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if there are plans to recommence offering theory test services at Macroom test centre; if the newly introduced online theory test will be maintained on a permanent basis; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30281/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 11 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 214 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 682 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register