This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Eligibility (21 Jun 2018)
“The person named was approved into GLAS 3 with a contract commencement date of 1 January 2017 and has received the 85% advance payment in respect of 2017. As the required Commonage Management Plan has not been submitted this participant is not eligible for further payments. Both the participant and their advisor have been advised of the requirement to submit...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Departmental Meetings (21 Jun 2018)
“I wish to advise the Deputy that officials from my Department will, in the near future, meet with the individuals concerned. A convenient meeting date is being agreed with the group.”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Applications (21 Jun 2018)
“The above named was approved into GLAS 2 with a contract commencement date of 1 January 2016 and has received all payments in respect of scheme year 2016. In relation to payment for 2017, administrative checks involving a number of sections within the Department take place on all GLAS claims. All cases must clear validation...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 37 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 52 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 446 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register