This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Aquaculture Licences (15 Feb 2018)
“Applications for Aquaculture licences are considered by my Department under the provisions of the 1997 Fisheries (Amendment) Act, the 1933 Foreshore Act, and applicable EU Legislation. In 2016, 122 Aquaculture licence determinations were made. In the case of Lough Foyle, Section 2 of the 1997 Fisheries (Amendment) Act disapplies the Act to the Moville Area, as it is defined in the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Appeals (15 Feb 2018)
“The person named was approved into GLAS 1 with a contract commencement date of 1 October 2015 and has received payments in respect of 2015 and the 2016 advance payment. The GLAS plus advance payment for 2016 was also processed. Following an inspection a penalty has been applied to the holding, meaning a reduced 2016 balancing payment issued to the applicant. Further validation checks must now...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Payments (15 Feb 2018)
“All GLAS payments are up to date in this case.”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 31 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 399 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register