This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Social Welfare Benefits, Departmental Staff, Schools Building Projects, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Select Committee on Children and Youth Affairs: Estimates for Public Services 2023
Vote 40 - Children, Equality, Disability, Integration and Youth (Supplementary)
Vote 25 - Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission (Supplementary) (28 Nov 2023)
“Yes, I am. I am trying to keep an eye on multiple committee proceedings so please forgive me for not being present in person in the committee room. I welcome the Minister, Deputy O'Gorman, and the Minister of State, Deputy Rabbitte, and commend them on the sustained progress and budget lines that they have secured for their Department. That is always a critical indicator of service...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Agriculture Schemes (22 Nov 2023)
“139. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine why a person in County Cork (details supplied) has not yet received their BISS payment. [51508/23]”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Social Welfare Benefits (21 Nov 2023)
“353. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if she will expedite a decision on a carer's benefit application (details supplied). [51137/23]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 10 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 249 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 61 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 698 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register