This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (25 Feb 2021)
“37. To ask the Minister for Finance the position regarding the entitlement of a person (details supplied) to the temporary wage subsidy scheme and employment wage subsidy scheme. [10705/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Covid-19 Pandemic Unemployment Payment (25 Feb 2021)
“43. To ask the Minister for Finance the reason a person (details supplied) who has recently returned to work and who was previously on the pandemic unemployment payment now appears to be paying an excessive amount of income tax. [10706/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Finance: Departmental Correspondence (24 Feb 2021)
“219. To ask the Minister for Finance if his attention has been drawn to the general issue regarding negative interest rates being imposed by the pillar banks on monies held on deposit; if his attention has been further drawn to the way in which it relates to solicitor client accounts; his views on whether it is inappropriate to have these charges on such accounts in the circumstances; and if...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 6 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 125 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 678 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register