This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: GLAS Appeals (20 Sep 2017)
“The person named was approved into GLAS 1 with a contract commencement date of 1 October 2015 and has received full entitlements in respect of the 2015 scheme year. In 2016 the person named withdrew the action that had elevated his GLAS application to Tier 2 for approval into the scheme. In accordance with the scheme terms and conditions, as this was the only Tier 2 action,...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Antimicrobial Resistance (20 Sep 2017)
“Antimicrobials are one of the most important medical advances of the past 100 years and have become essential for the treatment of bacterial disease in both the human and animal populations. They are also important tools for the protection of animal welfare. However, antimicrobials are increasingly under threat from the rise of antimicrobial resistance (AMR). AMR (the ability of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Rural Development Programme (20 Sep 2017)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 539 and 552 together. The Monitoring Committee for Ireland's Rural Development Programme is already established and was set up in July 2015 in accordance with Article 47 of (EU) Regulation 1303/2015. This is to cover the period for the current RDP which runs from 2014-2020. My Department has already had some correspondence with named...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 354 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register