This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Statement by Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment (18 Apr 2018)
“It is a matter of standing up to them.”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Organic Farming (18 Apr 2018)
“The certification, control and inspection of all organic operators in Ireland, including those engaged in the production of organic farmed salmon, has been delegated in accordance with EU Regulations to a number of approved Organic Control Bodies. The relevant Organic Control Body has confirmed that the site named is certified as an organic freshwater rearing site i.e. a hatchery.”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Origin Green Programme (18 Apr 2018)
“Origin Green is the national sustainability programme for the Irish food and drink industry. It is a Bord Bia initiative and operated by that State Body. Participating companies within the programme sign up on a voluntary basis. As part of the membership requirements, companies must develop a multi-annual sustainability plan with time-bound targets. This plan is then independently...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 33 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 50 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 401 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register