This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Rural and Community Development: Rural Recreation Policy (23 Sep 2021)
“356. To ask the Minister for Rural and Community Development if she has received the external review of the walks scheme administered by her Department; if this review has addressed the issue of the role of the rural recreational officer and the equity in resourcing these posts in certain areas due to the number of stakeholders participating and the vast geographical area covered; if in the...”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Equipment (22 Sep 2021)
“100. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if she will expedite an intervention by the school’s broadband service for a school (details supplied) given the poor broadband service currently available and the large number of pupils adversely affected by same; if the school is in the contract area for a national broadband contract; and if so, when a fibre broadband service will be...”
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Sports Funding (16 Sep 2021)
“204. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht if an additional financial allocation will be provided to her Department given the number of applications received and the associated costs of projects submitted under the current round of the sports capital grants scheme; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [44325/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 13 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 231 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 60 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 686 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register