This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Issues (18 Dec 2019)
“Once the UK leaves the EU, negotiations on a future fisheries agreement as part of the overall future relationship, will be co-ordinated by Michel Barnier for the EU. These negotiations are expected to commence following the adoption of the EU negotiating mandate by the European Council. The negotiating mandate will follow from the Political Declaration, which states...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Environmental Investigations (18 Dec 2019)
“My Department conducts investigations under the Environmental Impact Assessment regulations (SI 456/2011) as required and each case is considered fully by my officials before a determination is made on the investigation in question. The Deputy will appreciate therefore that the length of each such investigation will depend on the nature of the alleged breaches...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Afforestation Licences (18 Dec 2019)
“An application for the Afforestation Grant and Premium Scheme for the reference number provided, was submitted by the registered forester and acknowledged in July, 2019.Afforestation licence approval issued to the applicant and their registered forester in September. The licence has been appealed to the Forestry Appeals Committee, which is independent of my Department. The...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 66 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 646 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register