This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Schools Building Projects
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: State Pensions (29 Apr 2021)
“78. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection if a person (details supplied) in County Cork is entitled to arrears of a contributory pension. [22419/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Stations (28 Apr 2021)
“813. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of vacant Garda residences attached to Garda stations; the number of other Garda properties surplus to requirement; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [21545/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Visa Applications (28 Apr 2021)
“814. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality if she has received work visa applications in respect of persons (details supplied) who have work permits; and when such visa applications will be determined. [21546/21]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 7 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 190 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 679 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register