This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Departmental Schemes (5 Mar 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 913 and 949 together. My Department continues to monitor the situation in relation to the floods, with significant flooding occurring of farmlands but, in general, not of farmyards to date. A study to determine the feasibility of any future, once-off, targeted scheme for Voluntary Farm Building Relocation is being undertaken. My Department has evaluated a...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Brexit Supports (5 Mar 2020)
“The €300 million Brexit Loan Scheme was introduced, in cooperation with the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation and the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI), to provide funding support to enable eligible Irish businesses (i.e. SMEs or small mid-caps) to implement the changes necessary to address the challenges posed by Brexit. It provides for loans of...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Future Growth Loan Scheme (5 Mar 2020)
“The Future Growth Loan Scheme was developed by my Department and the Department of Business, Enterprise and Innovation, in partnership with the Department of Finance and the Strategic Banking Corporation of Ireland (SBCI). It is being delivered through participating finance providers nationally to make up to €300 million of investment loans available to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 50 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 646 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register