This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Site Acquisitions (20 Oct 2020)
“317. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the status of the acquisition of a permanent site for a school (details supplied); and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30983/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: Schools Building Projects (20 Oct 2020)
“373. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills the amount spent to date on remediation works as a result of building defects in schools built by a company (details supplied). [31706/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation (20 Oct 2020)
“374. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills further to Parliamentary Question No. 184 of 14 October 2020, the steps taken to date to secure accommodation, staff and other provisions in order to open a new secondary school at a location (details supplied) on an interim basis in September 2020; the steps taken to create awareness among parents and pupils seeking enrolment in this school;...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 22 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 26 written questions in the last year — well below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 676 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register