This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Meat Processing Plants (16 Jun 2020)
“All meat processing and slaughter plants whose meat is destined for human consumption must meet the requirements set out in detailed EU regulations relating to food safety, animal health and welfare. Large scale slaughter plants operate under the supervision of my Department, while smaller scale abattoirs are supervised by the Local Authority Veterinary Service. In accordance with EU...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: EU Funding (16 Jun 2020)
“I propose to take Questions Nos. 730 to 732, inclusive, together. The European Commission recently published its proposal for a revised European Multiannual Financial Framework 2021-2027 alongside the emergency European Recovery Instrument (‘Next Generation EU’). Both instruments are inextricably linked and when considered together, represent a significant advance compared...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: European Maritime and Fisheries Fund (16 Jun 2020)
“The European Commission’s proposal for a Regulation for the European Maritime and Fisheries Fund for the period 2021-27 was published on 12 June 2018. The Commission proposed to maintain budgetary stability for the EMFF and proposed allocations to Member States in the same proportions as for 2014-20, albeit with a lower overall budget available for the EMFF because of the loss of...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 40 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 59 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 676 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register