This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (25 Jun 2019)
“The Department has been in active engagement with stakeholders. If one has passed through airports or ports recently, one will have seen a greater awareness campaign at points of entry and exit reminding travellers not to bring back food items and, if they do, to dispose of them properly. We are fortunate that we are free of African swine fever, which is opening up market opportunities for...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Harbours and Piers Maintenance (25 Jun 2019)
“My Department owns, operates and maintains six designated State-owned Fishery Harbour Centres, located at Castletownbere, Dingle, Dunmore East, Howth, Killybegs and Ros An Mhíl under statute. In addition, my Department also has responsibility for the upkeep and maintenance of North Harbour at Cape Clear, as well as the maintenance of a small number of specific piers, lights and beacons...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: TAMS Appeals (25 Jun 2019)
“The person named applied for, received approval and subsequently submitted a payment claim under the Young Farmer's Capital Investment Scheme of TAMS II.The claim for payment incurred a penalty due to ineligible receipts. A request for a review of this decision has been lodged by the person named. This review is being undertaken and the outcome will be notified to the person named, in...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 54 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 56 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 553 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register