This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Grant Payments, Departmental Staff, Social Welfare Benefits, Tax Code, Social Welfare Appeals
(based on written questions asked by Michael Creed and answered by departments)
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (20 Feb 2019)
“I thank the House and all of the previous speakers for the very kind tributes they have paid to my late father. My father was quintessentially a quiet and shy man and I am sure he listened with great interest to all of the contributions and pinched himself on more than one occasion, on hearing the tributes that have been paid to him. My father was hugely conscious of the honour that was...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Live Exports (20 Feb 2019)
“The export of calves is an entirely commercial matter. The function of my department is regulatory in nature, for example through the provision of appropriate animal health certification, or the approval of vessels for the transport of animals to ensure that they comply with animal health and welfare requirements. Bovines exported from Ireland to France are required under EU law to...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Bovine Disease Controls (20 Feb 2019)
“As part of our TB eradication programme, beef finishing herds, if they meet the necessary criteria, are allowed to avail of a special status, termed “Feedlot”. When a herd meets the criteria to be regarded as a ‘Feedlot’ under the TB Eradication Programme, the herd is restricted under the TB Regulations and a special official supervisory and testing protocol is...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 55 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 0 written questions in the last year — Ministers do not ask written questions.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 54 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Creed speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 516 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register