This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
- Written Answers — Department of Environment, Community and Local Government: Shared Ownership Scheme (26 Jan 2016)
“478. To ask the Minister for Environment, Community and Local Government if he will intervene to allow a person, who is part owner of a local authority house under the shared ownership scheme in which the person resides, to purchase the other half of the property from the local authority at today's market price. [3272/16]”
- National Tourism Development Authority (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (Resumed) (21 Jan 2016)
“I commend the Minister of State on his hard work in the Department. It is work that is being rewarded and noted across the country, particularly in the area of tourism where there has been a significant return to growth under his stewardship. This revival is positive. It is not confined to one place, one town, one city or one region, it is very diverse. That is one of the characteristics...”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Zero-Hour Contracts: Discussion (19 Jan 2016)
“I welcome the Minister and his staff. It would be very difficult to overstate the significance of work. It bestows dignity on the individual, quite apart from wages, as a means of trying to satisfy the real needs of ordinary existence. It is, therefore, important that something as central as work in people's lives - their workplace arrangements - is not all in the hands of the employer....”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 30 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — below average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 10 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 11 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 40 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register