This data was produced from a variety of sources.
Michael Colreavy, former TD
- Former Sinn Fein TD for Sligo-North Leitrim
- Left the Dáil on 26 February 2016 — General election
- Entered the Dáil on 26 February 2011 — General election
No data to display yet.
Most recent appearances in parliament
- National Monuments: Motion [Private Members] (2 Feb 2016)
“Can anyone in this Chamber imagine going as a tourist to a country or city with a rich cultural and social history without seeking out and enjoying its museums, galleries, heritage sites and landmarks associated with its history? Could one imagine arriving in a city like Dublin and seeking out a place like Moore Street to visit a shopping mall rather than a battlefield site? Shopping malls...”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Health Services (2 Feb 2016)
“437. To ask the Minister for Health the reason for the long delay in the HSE arranging a trust fund for a person (details supplied) in County Sligo, including an assessment of the costs of the proceedings, the financial impact on the modest estate and the psychological impact of the process on the person and concerned family members. [4636/16]”
- Joint Oireachtas Committee on Transport and Communications: Electronic Communications Markets: Commission for Communications Regulation (27 Jan 2016)
“Obviously, there is a gulf in the understanding between ComReg and ourselves. According to page 16 of the ComReg presentation, consumer satisfaction with mobile phone coverage, which was 76% in 2013, has increased to 90% in 2015. That would indicate that everything is rosy here and getting better. I do not know the source of these data. Either that is misleading us, wittingly or...”
More of Michael Colreavy's recent appearances
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 87 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 102 written questions in the last year — average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — below average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 37 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 253 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register