This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Passport Services, Abortion Services, Forestry Sector, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Michael Collins and answered by departments)
- Gas (Amendment) Bill 2023: Second Stage (Resumed) (27 Sep 2023)
“In our deliberations on the Bill’s provisions, we must remain steadfast in our commitment to safeguarding Ireland’s energy security, a non-negotiable asset that cannot be jeopardised by political hesitation or short-term thinking. Ensuring the future energy needs of our nation is a collective duty that begins with unwavering support for vital initiatives like the Shannon LNG...”
- Eviction Ban Bill 2022: Motion (27 Sep 2023)
“I will be agreeing with this motion because I have seen what the lifting of the eviction ban has done. It has added to more difficulties for people who are seeking a home. They are being evicted from their homes and have no rights. I attend an average of ten clinics a week and once a month I might do another 15 or 20 in small rural communities. Every Saturday, I hold a clinic at 9.30 a.m....”
- Children's Health Ireland - Patient safety concerns and reviews in paediatric orthopaedic surgical services: Statements, Questions and Answers (26 Sep 2023)
“I am delighted the Minister, Deputy Donnelly, is here before us today because this is a hugely serious issue. I recently received a heartfelt email from one of my constituents, a concerned mother whose child is a patient at Temple Street hospital. In her message, she expressed profound anxiety regarding her child's well-being. She conveyed her utmost appreciation for the surgeon who...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 176 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 79 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 40 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 850 times in debates — above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)