This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Animal Identification Schemes, Apprenticeship Data, Education and Training Provision, Beef Industry, Medical Card Eligibility
(based on written questions asked by Michael Collins and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh (Atógáil) - Questions on Promised Legislation (Resumed) (11 Jul 2019)
“On page 86 of the programme for Government, the Government promised to support older people in their homes, as well as the home help service. The Health Service Executive, HSE, employee assistance programme provides short-term counselling and support for home help workers who have personal and work-related problems. This is a vital service for home helpers who work long hours, sometimes in...”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Animal Slaughtering Standards (11 Jul 2019)
“691. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if all equine slaughter carried out for the human food chain is carried out in accordance with European legislation; if the Food Safety Authority of Ireland is satisfied that this is the case; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30489/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Agriculture, Food and the Marine: Food Safety Standards Regulation (11 Jul 2019)
“692. To ask the Minister for Agriculture, Food and the Marine if it is the food business operator or staff under his remit that have the duty of care to ensure that only the highest quality equine meat enters the human food chain: if he or the food business operator has the ultimate responsibility for ensuring the safety and quality of equine meat entering the human food chain; and if he will...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 170 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 18 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 15–16 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 29 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 268 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)