This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Education and Training Provision, Strategy for Renewable Energy, Public Procurement Contracts, School Transport, Health Insurance Regulation
(based on written questions asked by Michael Collins and answered by departments)
- An Bille um an gCúigiú Leasú is Tríocha ar an mBunreacht (Ceart chun Tithíochta), 2017: An Dara Céim [Comhaltaí Príobháideacha] - Thirty-fifth Amendment of the Constitution (Right to Housing) Bill 2017: Second Stage [Private Members] (20 Sep 2017)
“I am happy to have the opportunity to speak on this Bill tonight. The housing crisis is not only an issue in my constituency of Cork South West, but an issue of great national concern and one that I do not see being resolved over the next few years. There are many verbal plans to resolve this crisis but little or no physical action, no shovel-ready projects, especially in West Cork. ...”
- Written Answers — Department of Public Expenditure and Reform: Coastal Protection (26 Jul 2017)
“230. To ask the Minister for Public Expenditure and Reform if a breakwater wall will be provided for the residents of Blackrock Terrace, Castletownbere, where severe tidal storms have caused a lot of damage to the houses in adverse weather; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35279/17]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Shooting Rights (26 Jul 2017)
“465. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality his plans to introduce a night-time shooting ban; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [35275/17]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 74 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 66 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 1 comment on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 25 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Michael Collins speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 50 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)