This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Data, Apprenticeship Programmes, Brexit Issues, Hospital Appointments Status, Hospitals Data
(based on written questions asked by Maurice Quinlivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Aviation Industry (17 Jun 2021)
“72. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport the position regarding and status of the chairperson of the Shannon Group; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32427/21]”
- Written Answers — Department of Transport, Tourism and Sport: Road Projects (17 Jun 2021)
“89. To ask the Minister for Transport, Tourism and Sport if the Limerick northern distributor road continues to be considered a key infrastructure project that will be progressed as a priority; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [32424/21]”
- Saincheisteanna Tráthúla - Topical Issue Debate: Aviation Industry (15 Jun 2021)
“To maintain Shannon as a viable international airport, it is crucial that connectivity be maintained, especially the routes to London Heathrow, Boston and New York. Having worked in the travel industry for 19 years, I have no doubt that travel restrictions were necessary to combat the pandemic. What is also evident is that the lack of Government support for the industry has put us in a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 85 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 170 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 16 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maurice Quinlivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 203 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)