This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Data, Brexit Issues, Apprenticeship Programmes, Hospitals Data, Departmental Legal Cases
(based on written questions asked by Maurice Quinlivan and answered by departments)
- Health Waiting Lists: Motion [Private Members] (20 Jun 2018)
“I thank Deputy Louise O'Reilly for bringing forward the motion. I am disappointed that the Minister, Deputy Harris, is not here. While he was here at the start of the debate, he has now left. In fairness, this is a very important issue and he should have been here for the duration of the debate. I have raised the issues at University Hospital Limerick with the Minister on numerous...”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Personal Injury Claims (19 Jun 2018)
“269. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of prosecutions achieved under section 25 of the Civil Liability Act 2004 in each year since its enactment in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26930/18]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Insurance Fraud (19 Jun 2018)
“270. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the position regarding the establishment of a Garda fraud insurance unit; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [26931/18]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 72 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 391 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maurice Quinlivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 80 times in debates — well below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)