This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Data, Apprenticeship Programmes, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement
(based on written questions asked by Maurice Quinlivan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Garda Data (22 May 2019)
“117. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the number of gardaí in the Henry Street district and the Roxboro road district of Limerick by rank in 2018 and to date in 2019, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [22170/19]”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: National Digital Strategy Implementation (21 May 2019)
“I wish to ask about the establishment of an office of digital safety commissioner. As the Taoiseach knows, Sinn Féin introduced a Bill that reached Committee Stage in early 2018 and received strong support, including from the committee's Chair, Deputy Naughton. The committee was working on definitions of "harmful communications", which was the main issue that needed to be addressed,...”
- Ceisteanna - Questions: Church-State Relations (21 May 2019)
“The Taoiseach repeated the comments he made at the time of Pope Francis's visit that he believed the time had come for us to build a new relationship between church and State in Ireland and a new covenant for the 21st century. That could be a good idea if it is done in the right way and involves all faith communities and religious in a dialogue that lays out the clear division between church...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 84 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 377 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 10 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maurice Quinlivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 132 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)