This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Data, Apprenticeship Programmes, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, Office of the Director of Corporate Enforcement
(based on written questions asked by Maurice Quinlivan and answered by departments)
- Select Committee on Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Message to Dáil (13 Mar 2019)
“We have done faster ones before.”
- Business Insurance: Motion [Private Members] (13 Mar 2019)
“I move amendment No. 1:To insert the following after “to shop around for employer and public liability insurance”:“—secure a commitment from insurance companies to reduce premiums in conjunction with reforms being introduced.” I thank Deputy Michael McGrath for putting forward this motion on business insurance. I will be the lead speaker on this motion on...”
- Ceisteanna Eile - Other Questions: Hospital Overcrowding (13 Mar 2019)
“This question follows on from Question No. 2, which was taken earlier. Having spoken to nurses' unions, I understand there is a concern that University Hospital Limerick will lose 17 inpatient beds in the coming weeks due to the closure of ward 1A. The Minister of State announced earlier that five additional beds are being provided under the winter programme. He also mentioned that 17 beds...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 89 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 395 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 9 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maurice Quinlivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 119 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)