This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Apprenticeship Data, Apprenticeship Programmes, Brexit Issues, Hospitals Data, Living Wage
(based on written questions asked by Maurice Quinlivan and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (9 Jul 2020)
“I raise the issue of University Hospital Limerick where, as the Tánaiste is aware, 14,000 people lingered on trolleys last year. The position did not get any better in 2020. We saw increases of 25% in January and 32% in February. The figure increased each day in March until Covid arrived and people stopped attending the emergency department in huge numbers for a variety of reasons for...”
- Affordable Housing: Motion [Private Members] (7 Jul 2020)
“Yes. I welcome and congratulate the two new Ministers. I wish them success, though unfortunately I do not think they will be successful unless they change their tack. Housing remains a critical issue in my own constituency of Limerick City. It was the number one issue on the doorsteps during the recent general election. The lack of affordable housing for either rent or purchase is...”
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (7 Jul 2020)
“Yesterday the Taoiseach spoke on Cork radio about a letter he, the former Taoiseach and now Tánaiste, and the former Minister for Education and Skills received from Louise O'Keeffe about the ex gratiascheme for survivors of abuse in day schools. Two years ago, the Taoiseach led a debate in this Chamber where we voted by 2:1 to change that scheme to ensure the survivors would get...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 41 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 112 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 16–17 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 14 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Maurice Quinlivan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 164 times in debates — average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)