This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Departmental Funding, Departmental Contracts Data, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Mattie McGrath and answered by departments)
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (11 Jul 2019)
“Ba mhaith liom mo bhuíochas a ghabháil don Leas-Cheann Comhairle, don Cheann Comhairle do gach duine atá ag obair i dTithe an Oireachtais. I thank the Leas-Cheann Comhairle, the Ceann Comhairle and all the staff, the bar staff and everyone else and all the people who put up with us here at all hours of the night in the restaurant and all over the place on behalf of the Rural...”
- Ceisteanna ó Cheannairí - Leaders' Questions (11 Jul 2019)
- Brexit Contingency Action Plan: Statements (11 Jul 2019)
“I am happy to speak on this matter. As the Tánaiste has made clear, the Brexit contingency action plan has been updated following the agreement by the European Council at its meeting on 10 April last to extend the Article 50 process until 31 October next. The Council made it clear in its conclusions that the withdrawal agreement cannot be opened and the extension cannot be used to...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 299 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 510 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mattie McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1619 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register