This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Departmental Contracts Data, Departmental Funding, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Mattie McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Education and Skills: School Accommodation Provision (16 May 2019)
“65. To ask the Minister for Education and Skills if he has contractual arrangements with companies to provide school prefabs; the details of companies or organisations that own the school prefabs in use in view of the fact that his Department will pay €19 million in renting same in 2019; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21247/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Corporate Governance (16 May 2019)
“96. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation the role her Department plays in ensuring that multinationals here operate according to the principles laid down in the Tripartite Declaration of Principles concerning Multinational Enterprises and Social Policy; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [21274/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Communications, Climate Action and Environment: Illegal Dumping (14 May 2019)
“398. To ask the Minister for Communications, Climate Action and Environment the funding provided to each local authority to tackle illegal dumping for 2017, 2018 and to date in 2019, in tabular form; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [20505/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 316 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 638 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mattie McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1568 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register