This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Departmental Staff Data, Departmental Contracts Data, Covid-19 Pandemic
(based on written questions asked by Mattie McGrath and answered by departments)
- Covid-19 (Special Educational Needs Provision): Statements (21 Jan 2021)
“I am here, like everybody else, trying to help. I believe that for those with special difficulties in education, we must find the road map forward. Deputy Ó Cuív and others have suggested the Minister would go into a tunnel with the teaching bodies, the SNA representatives and the parents’ representatives. I know of some traumatic situations for parents, as we all do....”
- Brexit (Foreign Affairs): Statements (21 Jan 2021)
“In view of the failure that has happened with customs, the rigmarole at the ports, food being dumped, drivers being incarcerated and held up, and hauliers being destroyed, will the Minister appoint an outside facilitator with experience in trading, IT and business to bring this together and to knock heads together? The Government was warned by Deputy Verona Murphy and many more of us that...”
- Ceisteanna ar Reachtaíocht a Gealladh - Questions on Promised Legislation (21 Jan 2021)
“Can there be an immediate review of the HSE priority list for the vaccination programme? There are a number of inconsistencies in the HSE's own guide for vulnerable people. There are seriously vulnerable people, such as those with cystic fibrosis, family carers and people who provide home help. In Tipperary, there is the case of Valerie, a wonderful young woman who had a terrible accident...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 264 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 241 written questions in the last year — above average among TDs.
- People have made 3 comments on this TD's speeches — well above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 49 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mattie McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1921 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register