This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Departmental Contracts Data, Departmental Funding, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Mattie McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Mental Health Commission Reports (13 Mar 2019)
“73. To ask the Minister for Health the steps he has taken to address the concerns raised in the recent report of the Mental Health Commission about St. Luke's psychiatric facility in County Kilkenny; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [11800/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: National Children's Hospital Expenditure (13 Mar 2019)
“82. To ask the Minister for Health if he will provide a timeline of events of when his attention was drawn to the fact that the cost associated with the development of the national children’s hospital was escalating beyond that which was approved in March 2017. [8182/19]”
- National Children's Hospital: Motion [Private Members] (12 Mar 2019)
“I am nearly finished. The letter continues: ...and with no vested interest whatsoever, other that the future care of the children of this nation, to project manage, or help in any other capacity in the provision of the Children's Hospital. The Government can do it. It is not too late, despite its pig-headed stubbornness. Perhaps when Ministers come back, having donned the shamrock all...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 352 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 548 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mattie McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1536 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register