This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Departmental Expenditure, Medical Cards, Departmental Contracts Data, Departmental Funding, Ministerial Meetings
(based on written questions asked by Mattie McGrath and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation: Corporate Governance (22 May 2019)
“123. To ask the Minister for Jobs, Enterprise and Innovation further to Parliamentary Question No. 96 of 16 May 2019, the social partners her Department has been in contact with regarding the appointment of a national focal point; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [22223/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Defence: Civil Defence (21 May 2019)
“108. To ask the Taoiseach and Minister for Defence his plans to address concerns that the Civil Defence is being prevented from participating or assisting at community events and functions in which it would have normally taken part due to changes in its function; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21661/19]”
- Written Answers — Department of Justice and Equality: Asylum Applications Data (21 May 2019)
“287. To ask the Tánaiste and Minister for Justice and Equality the details of the backlog of cases on the courts asylum list; the number of such cases; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [21501/19]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 316 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 638 written questions in the last year — well above average among TDs.
- People have made 2 comments on this TD's speeches — above average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 13–14 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 46 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Mattie McGrath speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 1568 times in debates — well above average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)
Register of Members' Interests
Register last updated: 11 Mar 2015. More about the Register