This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Hospital Services, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, State Examinations, Hospital Facilities, Covid-19 Tests
(based on written questions asked by Matt Shanahan and answered by departments)
- Post Office Network: Motion [Private Members] (21 Oct 2020)
“The debate this morning centres on the old adage that we know the cost of everything and the value of nothing. In recent years the Government has, to a large degree, turned its back on the needs of the post office network and in doing so it has turned its back on the needs of regional and rural Ireland. A significant group of our citizens have used post office services for many years and...”
- Written Answers — Department of Employment Affairs and Social Protection: Pensions Reform (20 Oct 2020)
“386. To ask the Minister for Employment Affairs and Social Protection the planning and timing schedules for the establishment of a commission on pensions; her views on ensuring the independence of those appointed to the commission; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [30961/20]”
- Written Answers — Department of Health: Hospice Services (15 Oct 2020)
“283. To ask the Minister for Health if a notice has issued on the eTenders website in respect of the tender issued for the building of a second Waterford cath lab; and if he will make a statement on the matter. [30811/20]”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 60 committee discussions and Dáil debates since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- Has received answers to 42 written questions since entering the Oireachtas. No comparison to other members is shown here because this member has been in office for less than a year.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Matt Shanahan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 33 times in debates.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)