This data was produced from a variety of sources.
No data to display yet.
Committees and topics of interest
Asks most questions about
- Subjects (based on headings added by the Dáil record): Covid-19 Pandemic, Hospital Facilities, Covid-19 Pandemic Supports, Hospital Services, Institutes of Technology
(based on written questions asked by Matt Shanahan and answered by departments)
- Written Answers — Department of Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht: Covid-19 Pandemic Supports (22 Jun 2021)
“82. To ask the Minister for Culture, Heritage and the Gaeltacht her plans to lobby for an extension to employment supports for the tourism and hospitality sector post the reopening of the economy; and if she will make a statement on the matter. [27882/21]”
- Regional Airports and Aviation: Statements (17 Jun 2021)
“I am very conscious that in speaking about the aviation sector I am speaking about the future lives and livelihoods of more than 140,000 people around the country who work in this sector, along with a huge number of ancillary service providers who themselves offer significant employment. The sector, pre-Covid, was worth €4.1 billion to the Irish economy. In 2019, 38.1 million...”
- Written Answers — Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment: Employment Support Services (17 Jun 2021)
“170. To ask the Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment the number of job coaches currently employed with specific responsibility for enabling disabled persons access the labour market; the number of job coaches employed; the cost for the relevant Department or State agency to recruit a job coach; the amount allocated for his Department to spend on job coaches; and if he will make a...”
These statistics are updated only each weekend. Please note that numbers do not measure quality. Also, representatives may do other things not currently covered by this site.More about this)
- Has spoken in 111 committee discussions and Dáil debates in the last year — above average among TDs.
- Has received answers to 171 written questions in the last year — below average among TDs.
- People have made 0 comments on this TD's speeches — average among TDs.
- This TD's speeches, in the printed record, are readable by an average 17–18 year old, going by the Flesch-Kincaid Grade Level score.
- 2 people are tracking whenever this TD speaks — email me whenever Matt Shanahan speaks.
- Has used three-word alliterative phrases (e.g. "public-private partnership") 86 times in debates — below average among TDs.
(Yes, this is a silly statistic. We include it to draw your attention to why you should read more than just these numbers when forming opinions.)